What's new

MQM ke badmashi

TechMan

Reaction score
I have opened this thread to tell you about my personal experiences of MQM ghunda gardi and badmashi, the so called middle class and peaceful people.
You can also share yours :P

As you know that today MQM has given strike call and supports traders strike for what happened yesterday. Anyway when I took off from home an hour back to go to office, "londay laparay" of so called peaceful MQM were blocking the road and were not allowing anyone to pass through. I saw it from a few hundred yards away but still I thought to give it a try but when I reached near them they signaled me to go back and I promptly took a u turn since I don't want to end up in a bori. Then I took another route and came to office.

Then I had another experience and couple of months back when MQM gave strike call around 6am in the morning and most of the people didn't know about it at that time. So as usual I took off from home and as soon as I reached near a small hotel near my home, I saw one MQM guy firing at the hotel to shut it down. I was a few hundred yards away at that time and saw the fire with my own eyes. It created a panicked and people ran and I took a u turn and took another route.
When I reached Gulistan-e-Jauhar, just after Hilltop lawn there was MQM middle class peaceful guy was standing in the middle of the road with a gun in hand which he fired in air. Again I couldn't go ahead so took a U turn along with others.
Then I was passing through that Express Way that comes after Baloch colony bridge and PAF school. When I was around halfway through that express way, cars started braking ahead of me in panick. Naturally I braked too and saw that a few hundred meters ahead there is a bus in front of which are MQM guys firing in air. The bus driver along with conductor and passengers panicked and ran and left the bus as it is. So I took another U turn, the 3rd of that day :lol:

Then I experienced another incident last year on Eid-ul-Azha. I was with me father at butcher shop. I left him at shop and went to collect meat from someone and when I came back my father told me that two "londas" of Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation came and took one of the goat skin from my father forcibly. I also saw it with my own eyes that those "londas" were at another butcher shop later and they had Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation cards hanging in their necks.

So guys this is how MQM works. The backbone of MQM are these illiterates and jobless boys/men whom they give gun so they can safeguard their interest. And they also get a "job" so it's a win-win situation for both of them.

I have opened this thread to tell you about my personal experiences of MQM ghunda gardi and badmashi, the so called middle class and peaceful people.
You can also share yours :P

As you know that today MQM has given strike call and supports traders strike for what happened yesterday. Anyway when I took off from home an hour back to go to office, "londay laparay" of so called peaceful MQM were blocking the road and were not allowing anyone to pass through. I saw it from a few hundred yards away but still I thought to give it a try but when I reached near them they signaled me to go back and I promptly took a u turn since I don't want to end up in a bori. Then I took another route and came to office.

Then I had another experience and couple of months back when MQM gave strike call around 6am in the morning and most of the people didn't know about it at that time. So as usual I took off from home and as soon as I reached near a small hotel near my home, I saw one MQM guy firing at the hotel to shut it down. I was a few hundred yards away at that time and saw the fire with my own eyes. It created a panicked and people ran and I took a u turn and took another route.
When I reached Gulistan-e-Jauhar, just after Hilltop lawn there was MQM middle class peaceful guy was standing in the middle of the road with a gun in hand which he fired in air. Again I couldn't go ahead so took a U turn along with others.
Then I was passing through that Express Way that comes after Baloch colony bridge and PAF school. When I was around halfway through that express way, cars started braking ahead of me in panick. Naturally I braked too and saw that a few hundred meters ahead there is a bus in front of which are MQM guys firing in air. The bus driver along with conductor and passengers panicked and ran and left the bus as it is. So I took another U turn, the 3rd of that day :lol:

Then I experienced another incident last year on Eid-ul-Azha. I was with me father at butcher shop. I left him at shop and went to collect meat from someone and when I came back my father told me that two "londas" of Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation came and took one of the goat skin from my father forcibly. I also saw it with my own eyes that those "londas" were at another butcher shop later and they had Khidmat-e-Khalq foundation cards hanging in their necks.

So guys this is how MQM works. The backbone of MQM are these illiterates and jobless boys/men whom they give gun so they can safeguard their interest. And they also get a "job" so it's a win-win situation for both of them.

I am or rather was an inter student as i have just given my papers of 2nd year, I was a student in a certain govt. college and it was controlled by APMSO, when MQM started their highly publicized "membership muhim" in Feb or March, the journals of phy were to be certified at that time, so when everyone got there the MQM thugs forced everyone to pay 20rs and sign a membership form otherwise they were not allowed to leave the college. I posted this another thread and no one would believe.

Also last year when we were to go get the admit cards of 1st year exam, the MQM thugs forcibly made us sit in class room and claimed that they would give us the admit cards, we sat there for an hour when we started to shout and tried to get out they started waving their pistols and locked all of us in, we were rescued by the teachers, Samaa news also showed just a ticker about it, and lets not forget that a teacher of my college was Athar Mirza was beaten brutally by the same thugs when he refused to let them cheat in the practicals.

I am or rather was an inter student as i have just given my papers of 2nd year, I was a student in a certain govt. college and it was controlled by APMSO, when MQM started their highly publicized "membership muhim" in Feb or March, the journals of phy were to be certified at that time, so when everyone got there the MQM thugs forced everyone to pay 20rs and sign a membership form otherwise they were not allowed to leave the college. I posted this another thread and no one would believe.

Also last year when we were to go get the admit cards of 1st year exam, the MQM thugs forcibly made us sit in class room and claimed that they would give us the admit cards, we sat there for an hour when we started to shout and tried to get out they started waving their pistols and locked all of us in, we were rescued by the teachers, Samaa news also showed just a ticker about it, and lets not forget that a teacher of my college was Athar Mirza was beaten brutally by the same thugs when he refused to let them cheat in the practicals.

APMSO is basically an internship program to become target killer, bhata khor, sector and unit incharge e.t.c. The more the activity you show in "practicals" the higher rank you get later in terms of control.

And who'd like to tell me is the cause and catalyst of all this?

APMSO is basically an internship program to become target killer, bhata khor, sector and unit incharge e.t.c. The more the activity you show in "practicals" the higher rank you get later in terms of control.

bann APMSO along with Jamiat, PSF and other badmash student organizations and our universities and colleges will become peacefull.

har arooj ko zawal haa

Mafia's take a long time to die. Look at MS13 who is surviving decades after decades because it is never short of people who would join it. Mara Salvatrucha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think MQM would eventually move towards a slow-death but at the moment there is a "free dead-wood" which is being offered by PMLN, PPP and other inapt political cults which MQM is using to make ingress to cities where it wasn't known before. MQM is organized and even though they are a gang of criminals, they are still able to offer cosmetic relief to the people where they rule.

bann APMSO along with Jamiat, PSF and other badmash student organizations and our universities and colleges will become peacefull.

totally agree 100% MAKE OUR EDUCZATION TOTALLY NON POLITICAL!

KnL9G.jpg

guys, we have already debated this to death...what can you expect more than Mafia Qoumi Movement?

I've witnessed some of their Badmashi just recently when APMSO gave, people with money, rooms with no invigilators in them so people could cheat

Oh and I've seen PPP/ANP And MQM shut down shops

totally agree 100% MAKE OUR EDUCZATION TOTALLY NON POLITICAL!

It was jinnah and muslim league fault to involve students in politics. I mean "tehrik e pakistan may talba ka kirdaar" is so much highlighted that it has become excuse for students politics in pakistan.

The style of MQM politics resemble that of bhai log in india. Altaf hussain looks like a twin bro of don ibraheem.

The style of MQM politics resemble that of bhai log in india. Altaf hussain looks like a twin bro of don ibraheem.

Yup, i remember these MQM thugs stopped me from going to work, they were blocking the road threatning me with their guns... I think Pakistan Army should come in Karachi and do operation against these MQM thugs

Wow is it a coincidence that they fired guns in front of you but never fired at you :pop:

Whatever it is, pakistam koi tera baap ka zameen nahi hai that you can fire guns wherever u want

Back
Top Bottom