What's new

MQM in Global Terrorism Database maintained by University of Maryland (USA)

If it has MQM on it, then it must be very authentic!

i dont understand why techman and wadera are only here to bash MQM

if MQM was a terrorist party, it had been declared one in pakistan, who cares whos one maryland university list of terrorists

if MQM was a terrorist party, it had been declared one in pakistan, who cares whos one maryland university list of terrorists

1. Because we live in Karachi and love our city and wants to get rid of this mess

2. Because we won't accept any foreign national to be our master

3. Because we do not blindly follow any one just because he has same color, caste or ethnicity as we have

Trust me, there are plenty more. MQM is nothing but a liability.....doing politics with Gun pointed to your face....actually worse than that.

That is the irony, that MQM has not been declared a terrorist party - this will happen by next year, insha'Allah.

Do you know Ajmal Pahari? do you know Saulat Mirza? Do you know faheem commando? Have you not seen the bhatta khors?

Essentially, we are not bashing - we are trying to bring sense into the folks who either fear MQM or are ignorant. A thief is a thief is a thief, a murderer is a murderer is a murderer.

Tell me one thing and I challenge this to all MQM apologists. MQM among other wild claims, claim that they are against Waderas, Jaagirdars, etc .. please tell me what system they have in their own party?

Aren't Altaf and his top brass acting like a waderas/jaagirdars? While the 'so-called' supporters have their NIC cards taken as ransom to attend the long speeches?

Similarly, if you are familiar about MQM areas in karachi - how do their sector incharge act? Aren't these 20-25 year old boys who ruthelessly decide on fate and cases of their locality. The decisions that NO ONE DARE challenge - other as Altaf himself puts it .. bori tayaar karo ?

I have about 5000 more reasons but suffice to say that in my opinion MQM is far more dangerous for Pakistan then India, Afghanistan, Israel and AlQaida combined...

Karachi has been under hostage and it is time that this ***** is cleaned up.

1. Because we live in Karachi and love our city and wants to get rid of this mess

2. Because we won't accept any foreign national to be our master

3. Because we do not blindly follow any one just because he has same color, caste or ethnicity as we have

1. karachi is in mess with MQM?? i have also seen all sorts of wierd guys claiming lahore is bad because of MQM, go cry to chief minister of sindh who also happens to reside in karachi

2. who is foreign national??

3. OK so what about ANP in NWFP and the karachi seats of ANP supported by pashtuns, what about sindhis in sindh supporting PPP, what about nawaz in punjab supported by punjabis??

interesting just had a look at the link , if some one has bothered noticing MQM is suspected of incidents from 1995 - 2002 ... every one knows what the crooks in our establishment along with their partners in crime ie: the fuedal thugs were upto , please go google and find your favourite generals who were conducting the operation openly confirming without any shame that the whole decade was a propaganda by state secrity and the stupid fuedals to dis credit MQM. They failed than , they will fail again ...

1. karachi is in mess with MQM?? i have also seen all sorts of wierd guys claiming lahore is bad because of MQM, go cry to chief minister of sindh who also happens to reside in karachi

3. OK so what about ANP in NWFP and the karachi seats of ANP supported by pashtuns, what about sindhis in sindh supporting PPP, what about nawaz in punjab supported by punjabis??

Altaf Hussain, the coward sitting in UK with British Citizenship and not having the Guts to come back to Pakistan.

Nawaz is not supported in punjab because he's punjabi infact he's kashmiri..... PPP has much support in punjab as well... In punjab no one gets supported beacuse he's punjabi ofcourse beacuse all are punjabis...

But in any case two wrongs do not make one right

interesting just had a look at the link , if some one has bothered noticing MQM is suspected of incidents from 1995 - 2002 ... every one knows what the crooks in our establishment along with their partners in crime ie: the fuedal thugs were upto , please go google and find your favourite generals who were conducting the operation openly confirming without any shame that the whole decade was a propaganda by state secrity and the stupid fuedals to dis credit MQM. They failed than , they will fail again ...

wow .. 1999 - 2002 it was Mush's era where all the top MQM brass are sitting in their laps ... so are you admitting that MQM is a feudal party?? Good that you finally realise this. Also, who is in power now? Aren't MQM part of Govt .. yes? no? well when you make up your mind look at the news below:

Also - what is your stand on Ajmal Pahari? Isn't he an MQM Karkun?

‘Target killers’ of 70 people arrested
Source - http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=72197&Cat=4&dt=10/13/2011

Four people believed to be associated with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and allegedly involved in the target killings of as many as 70 people were arrested by police in two raids on Wednesday.

Among the dozens allegedly killed by the suspects were 10 activists of the Mohajir Qaumi Movement-Haqiqi (MQM-H).

Law enforcers also recovered an SMG rifle, a 7MM rifle, Kalashnikovs and

four TT pistols as well as a number of live bullets from the possession of the suspects.

Acting on a tip-off, SHO Clifton Shafiq Tanoli and his team raided a house on Zamzama Street in the Clifton area, where the suspects had been hiding.

The suspects opened fire as soon as they spotted the police.

The law enforcers retaliated and when the guns finally fell silent, Daniyal Hussain and Faisal Ansari were taken into custody.

During the initial interrogation, the suspects confessed to their involvement in the murders of more than 30 people, including 10 activists of the MQM-H.

Meanwhile, SSP Chaudhry Mohammad Aslam Khan of the Anti-Extremism Cell (AEC) of the Crime Investigation Department (CID) told The News that on receiving a tip-off, a police team raided Islamia Colony in the Peerabad area and arrested two men identified as Obaid Khan and Syed Tariq Mustafa.

During the initial interrogation, police sources said, the suspects confessed to their involvement in the killings of 40 people, including several activists of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, which is the same party that the suspects are believed to be associated with.

=Wadera;2189744]wow .. 1999 - 2002 it was Mush's era where all the top MQM brass are sitting in their laps ... so are you admitting that MQM is a feudal party?? Good that you finally realise this. Also, who is in power now? Aren't MQM part of Govt .. yes? no? well when you make up your mind look at the news below:

Dates quoted are 1995-2002 ! MQM was in govt afterwards , things changed after 9/11 in 2001 it was after that when mush made a coalition with MQM get your facts correct please !!

Dates quoted are 1995-2002 ! MQM was in govt afterwards , things changed after 9/11 in 2001 it was after that when mush made a coalition with MQM get your facts correct please !!

How conveniently you ignored the rest of my post - perhaps you don't have any answer for that.

As far as your rant, MQM may have officially joined the govt afterwards but suffice to say that the letter below from Imran Farooq tells a story of sucking up to Mushi .. and not only that but notice how speaks against Lt. Gen Usmani? Alleging that he is working for Alqaeda .. wow. This letter was posted on MQM website and subsequently removed BUT they have yet to remove the link which is available at follow page:

November – 30
OPEN LETTER OF MQM CONVENOR DR IMRAN FAROOQ TO THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN GENERAL PARVEZ MUSHARRAF

News Archive

OPEN LETTER OF MQM CONVENOR DR IMRAN FAROOQ TO THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN GENERAL PARVEZ MUSHARRAF

29 November 2001

General Parvez Musharraf
President & Chief of Army Staff
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Islamabad
Pakistan

Dear General Parvez Musharraf

Hope you are fine.

On this critical and decisive phase of Pakistan’s history, I would like to draw your attention towards a vital and crucial issue. The negative effects of this crucial issue could not only further deteriorate the situation faced by the country but also cause irreparable damage to the country’s position at the international level.

According to the information gathered by the Intelligence Wing of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM), in the forthcoming General Elections, from Sindh particularly Karachi, it is being planned to provide success to the pro-Taliban and pro-Osama Bin Laden religious extremists elements against the MQM. This has been organised by the former Corps Commander Lt. General Muzaffar Usmani; and important members of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) and Al-Qaeda of Osama Bin Laden. The only purpose is to take control of Karachi through Taliban-type religious extremists.

According to the MQM Intelligence Report, in March 2001, an Arab from Canada came to Karachi and stayed at the official residence of the then Corps Commander Lt. General Usmani. This Arab is an important member of Osama Bin Laden’s organisation, i.e. Al-Qaeda. Through Lt General Usmani, he handed over 7,40,00,000.00 Rupees as first instalment. He also asked General Usmani and ISI personnel to ensure at all cost that the MQM does not win even a single seat from Karachi in the forthcoming General Elections; and representation of Karachi must be awarded to religious extremists elements. This Arab citizen also emphasised that this is the first instalment and further instalments would be handed over soon. This Canadian Arab stayed with Lt General Usmani for two weeks, during which he was provided translated statements of MQM Leaders issued against the religious extremists. Afterwards, he went to Afghanistan where he met with Osama Bin Laden and other Taliban leaders. In April 2001, the Arab returned to Karachi from Afghanistan along with two Ministers of Taliban Government. He stayed in Karachi for three more days, during which, General Usmani and the brother of Sikander Karim Africawala looked after him. Then this Arab returned to Canada.

Mr Sikander Karim Africawala was indicted in innumerable serious financial frauds and felonies and was in detention according to the information received by the MQM Intelligence Wing. Afterwards he was released on bail by the Court but his name was also included in the Exit Control List (ECL) and was forbidden from leaving the country. However, after assumption of the power by the Military on 12th October 1999. Lt. General Usmani arranged his exit from the country. According to the investigation of the MQM Intelligence Wing, Mr Sikander Karim Africawala is a member of Al-Qaeda, the organisation of Osama-bin-Laden.

It was, therefore, when the Canadian Arab returned to Karachi, the brother of Mr Sikander Karim Africawala and Lt General Usmani kept him as their guest. And, it is imperative to note that Lt. General Usmani also made arrangement for Mr Sikander Karim Africawala to flee the country, immediately after the Military Rule.

Mr Sikander Karim Africawala, own a car showroom called the “Mayfair” at Khalid-Bin Waleed Road in Karachi, which is managed by his brother, Nazeer. He also owns a car showroom in Sharjah, UAE. Presently Mr Sikander Karim is in South Africa. According to the information, Mr Sikander Karim Africawala had presented a Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep worth 70,00,000 Rupees, which was continually used by Lt. General Usmani during his posting in Karachi as the Corps Commander Sindh Province. He had also presented a Mercedes Benz to the Staff Officer of Lt. General Usmani and his rank is of a Major. He is now posted in Attock and this car can be seen parked outside of his bungalow.

According to the information received by the MQM Intelligence Wing, Sikander Karim and this Canadian Arab was also involved in the bombing of the US Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya in 1999. Inquiry revealed that notorious police officer namely; Taufiq Zahid served as the protocol officer of this Canadian Arab throughout his stay in Karachi, for his protection and services.

I had been drawing your attention on serious matters from time to time. However, I am saddened to have noticed that neither you took any action on these serious matters nor did your Government. I am hoping that you would kindly take practical steps to have this serious revelations thoroughly investigated because this will not only affect the MQM but shall be a matter of concern for the entire country since it connects to International Terrorism, against which Pakistan is a part of the World Coalition. Furthermore, this conspiracy would also affect the electoral process in the forthcoming General Elections, which is due next year. If this conspiracy is not stopped then the next General Elections would seen with scepticism, not only amongst the people of Pakistan but also within the democratic circles of the world.

With best wishes and warmest regards.

Yours sincerely

Dr Imran Farooq
Convenor

Back
Top Bottom