What's new

MQM decides to sit on opposition benches in both NA and Sindh assemblies

Peaceful Civilian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
mqm-nomination-sindh-assembly-national-sardar-ahmed-coordination-committee_5-29-2013_102996_l.jpg

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) Coordination Committee Wednesday decided to sit on opposition benches both in the National and Sindh assemblies.

According to the Committee’s decision made in the light of recommendations of MQM’s parliamentary committee, the party will participate in Thursday’s election of Chief Minister Sindh and in this connection nominated Syed Sardar Ahmed as its candidate for the slot.

The Committee further announced that MNA-elect Dr. Farooq Sattar will be MQM’s parliamentary leader while Rasheed Godil will be its deputy parliamentary leader in the National Assembly.

MPA-elect Faisal Sabzwari will serve as the party’s parliamentary leader in Sindh Assembly and Khwaja Izharul Hasan as deputy parliamentary leader.

MQM decides to sit on opposition benches in centre, Sindh | Pakistan - geo.tv

Very wise decision ... I was expecting from them same decision ..........

koi lift nhi kara raha is bar in ko :P bhai ne dhamki di bhai roya bhai ne jooty mary bhai ne mafi mangi but no one needed MQM this time :rofl:

:P حکومت میں بیٹھیں جب چین نہیں ۔۔۔ اپوزیشن میں بیٹھیں جب اعتراض ۔۔۔ کوئی حال نہیں پاکستانیوں کا

:P حکومت میں بیٹھیں جب چین نہیں ۔۔۔ اپوزیشن میں بیٹھیں جب اعتراض ۔۔۔ کوئی حال نہیں پاکستانیوں کا

Hello, nobody is taking serious about MQM these days. They are master of U turn. Its a matter of ministries from Mian sahab and they they will run towards them.

Hello, nobody is taking serious about MQM these days. They are master of U turn. Its a matter of ministries from Mian sahab and they they will run towards them.

Look at the pakistani media and their tv programs , its full of the same thing and here we have a genius giving sweeping statements lol

Apparently mqm has to do this, as its own house is shaken and cracked during these elections !!

a good political move on their part to restore their lost reputation and trust. however, death threats to anchors like jasmeen is really the mqm mentality they cannot change now !!

And PTI has started to contradict it self from day 1 of the parliament they supported guess who a NOON LEAGUE candidate .. so much for the Tsunami lol ... shameful double standards

Apparently mqm has to do this, as its own house is shaken and cracked during these elections !!

a good political move on their part to restore their lost reputation and trust. however, death threats to anchors like jasmeen is really the mqm mentality they cannot change now !!

How did you know about death threats to Jasmeen ???

GUYS JUST A WILD GUESS SO DON'T TROLL KINDLY

i think mqm is playing smart game

they want to give nawaz hard time

total seats of mqm including reserved and minorities in NA are 24

total seats of ppp including reserved and minorities in NA are 41

total seats of pti including reserved and minorities in NA are 35

plus allies of pti

ji 4
qwp sher pao 1
sheik rashid 1
pmlq 3(shah mahmood qureshi and jahenger taren held meeting with chaudries wheres they agreed to support)

total for pti 44

juif,pir pagarah pmlf,pakhtun khawa mili awami part and independents have joined pmln government.

the point is mqm will never support pti and give vote to imran

so i think they will nominate their own opposition leader who will get full mqm NA votes of 24
as mqm also did that in sindh assembly for speaker and deputy speaker but they know they cant win as ppp is in majority

so it is pti 44 NA votes vs ppp 41

i hope and pray imran khan becomes opposition leader and held PAC(public accounts committee) chairmanship in national assembly which audits all corporation PIA,RAILWAYS,PSO.

if there are any wrong stats about seats in NA kindly correct me and also if i left any party which can support ppp.

@Patriots

having said that doesnot mean I back killing of any political worker of MQM, its plain injustice how LEA guys took the MQM worker and left him half dead. who eventually died..

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS JUST A WILD GUESS SO DON'T TROLL KINDLY

i think mqm is playing smart game

they want to give nawaz hard time

total seats of mqm including reserved and minorities in NA are 24

total seats of ppp including reserved and minorities in NA are 41

total seats of pti including reserved and minorities in NA are 35

plus allies of pti

ji 4
qwp sher pao 1
sheik rashid 1
pmlq 3(shah mahmood qureshi and jahenger taren held meeting with chaudries wheres they agreed to support)

total for pti 44

juif,pir pagarah pmlf,pakhtun khawa mili awami part and independents have joined pmln government.

the point is mqm will never support pti and give vote to imran

so i think they will nominate their own opposition leader who will get full mqm NA votes of 24
as mqm also did that in sindh assembly for speaker and deputy speaker but they know they cant win as ppp is in majority

so it is pti 44 NA votes vs ppp 41

i hope and pray imran khan becomes opposition leader and held PAC(public accounts committee) chairmanship in national assembly which audits all corporation PIA,RAILWAYS,PSO.

if there are any wrong stats about seats in NA kindly correct me and also if i left any party which can support ppp.

MQM will join hands with PPP to bring their opposition leader. MQM would like to have LG elections done in Sindh. so both of them will support each other

secondly even if mqm stays neutral. Imran may become opposition leader but still a fragile one, he wont be able to criticize on MQM and PPP. if he would do, mqm and ppp will through him out of the opposition leader that very moment.

MQM will join hands with PPP to bring their opposition leader. MQM would like to have LG elections done in Sindh. so both of them will support each other

secondly even if mqm stays neutral. Imran may become opposition leader but still a fragile one, he wont be able to criticize on MQM and PPP. if he would do, mqm and ppp will through him out of the opposition leader that very moment.

MQM will stay neutral in NA and not support ppp as they are in opposition in sindh and nominated their own speaker and deputy speaker rather to vote for ppps nominees

pti will get vote for opposition by his allies and not for government by mqm being neutral and ppp having less NA seats than pti+allies

so pti will be in position to have strong opposition stance against anyone including ppp and mqm as both run against pti and nominate their separate opposition leaders in NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

did MQM have any choice? PML N had no need for them in NA! and in Sindh PPP didn't need them to form government! and ofcourse no ministries would have been given so MQM had to go into opposition!

i just hope they behave themselves and don't start making problems for everyone in NA and Sindh by jalaao giraao and maaro! MQM tried and tried and waited for either PPP or PML N to offer them something when no one did they last day said fine we will sit in opposition!

for the SAKE OF THIS NATION i hope they stay calm and don't play out any drama!

Back
Top Bottom