What's new

MQM boycotts NA-250 re-polls

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has announced that it will boycott the re-poll in NA-250, DawnNews reported.

In a press conference held on Friday evening, MQM’s senior leader Raza Haroon said that efforts were made to snatch the party’s mandate in Karachi.

The press conference was held following an emergency meeting of MQM’s coordination committee in Karachi and London.

Haroon alleged that it was a conspiracy to reject MQM’s application regarding re-polling in entire Karachi.

He further said that the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) should have thought of the well being of the masses.

The ECP on Friday rejected the MQM petition which sought re-polling in the entire NA-250 constituency of Karachi.

The ECP declared that re-polling would only be held in 43 polling stations in Karachi’s NA-250.

Moreover, it was decide that military personnel would be deployed both inside and outside the polling stations during re-polling.

Of the 180 polling stations in NA-250, polling was not held or delayed at 43 stations on May 11.

MQM boycotts NA-250 re-polls | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

how can MQM demand justice from SC?

because they demanded justice for delimitation, got rejected

demanded fair re election from NA250, got rejected

PTI Arif Alwi told that it was MQM who took the case of na250 for re polling they even not submitted any application on na250 from PTI.Thats the recent PTI line what i heard an hour ago(10:30pm pst) so why MQM boycott now.

koi haal nae

PTI Arif Alwi told that it was MQM who took the case of na250 for re polling they even not submitted any application on na250 from PTI.Thats the recent PTI line what i heard an hour ago(10:30pm pst) so why MQM boycott now.

koi haal nae

bhai ap MQM ki siyasat nahi samjhay kya....khud hi karo phir khud hi condemn kro takay shak na karay koi...dekha nahi elections walay din

blood goons

yes i remember they were saying re polls at NA 250 but why did they back down? most probably they want polls without the presence of army under the influence of their own goons.

MQM does not believe in "Bina Bhandli Kay Election" :cool:

376861_490610354343476_1352976568_n.jpg

Why only 45 polling stations of NA-250 are to be re-polled on 19th?
Dr.Arif Alvi gives the answer. Demand for re-polling in all constituencies of Karachi is still there.

941893_574151899271598_152075581_n.png

how can MQM demand justice from SC?

because they demanded justice for delimitation, got rejected

demanded fair re election from NA250, got rejected

MQM does not justice my friend. It can send namaloom afraad to threaten and terrorise. It has been stealing Karachi mandate by force for several years. It does not justice.

Karachi needs justice. Elections must be held in whole of Karachi. Army should be deployed both inside and outside. So that MQM goons cant do what they had been doing for decades. This myth of MQM having the monopoly on the city must be broken.

Karachi needs justice. Elections must be held in whole of Karachi. Army should be deployed both inside and outside. So that MQM goons cant do what they had been doing for decades. This myth of MQM having the monopoly on the city must be broken.

please tell me why is PTI demanding re election in karachi when it can even demand re election in na-250?

Back
Top Bottom