What's new

Movie against Pakistan

Trailer looks awesome :P It will break all records in Pakistan :P

LOL BY mistake They changed India As Pakistan
manipur.jpg

Kunan-Poshpora: Can Kashmiri Rape Victims Get Justice Against Indian Military After Two Decades?
kunan.jpg

^^ ANYWAYS this movie will for screening all over the world :P And show the reality :P and your atrocities .

Now India is making movie against Pakistan (official name The Bastard Child) released on 27 December 2013 in Hindi and Bangali.

Are you in denial that it happened?? Why don't you read your Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report? Your Government has declassified recently this highly sensitive report on the 1971 war atrocities leading to Bangladesh's independence and you can read all the details.

You guys have made mega film Waar which portrayed India and RAW in bad light. So, why don't you stop your hate on India first??

India is not making this movie. May be Indians, but not India....

I have stopped watching Indian movie for a long time now. And believe me, I am not missing anything. Similarly, guys just dont watch it.
I now watch Pakistani, Hollywood, Asian(subtitles in English) movies and I am very happy.

You indians are topper in creating false movies against Pakistan. What else can we expect?
This is the truth, and nothing but the truth! Living in denial mode will get you nowhere.

Nothing new.

Gives us firepower to keep 'befriend India brigade' under our boots.
Its just a movie,you can buy your air tickets and I could sponsor your visa and your stay. We could do a movie Marathon of Warr, gadhar and many more have a few laughs and enjoy.
The coke (Beer) and popcorn is on me.

Pakistan public is to blame for this (me included). Why do we watch Indian movies to begin with? We are simply providing them with more revenue to make more of these against Pakistan. Indian BS should be boycotted at all cost otherwise there is not point in whining.

Well why doesn't pakistan make a movie about Kashmir and muzaffarnagar riots?

This movie is specifically targeted towards promoting anti pakistan sentiments.

Nothing new.

Gives us firepower to keep 'befriend India brigade' under our boots.
Kind of weird that you have a desire to keep a part of your population under your (I guess you mean armed forces here) boots ...

Well why doesn't pakistan make a movie about Kashmir and muzaffarnagar riots?

This movie is specifically targeted towards promoting anti pakistan sentiments.

Who's gonna watch it ??

Kind of weird that you have a desire to keep a part of your population under your (I guess you mean armed forces here) boots ...

Who's gonna watch it ??

I m not sure which year your living in, but this is the world of commerce. Its not a herculean task to spread one's message.

The only thing that lacks is the competence which frankly the pakistani establishment never had.

Oh the denial.....
either way, we all know they'll have to live with their sins.

Back
Top Bottom