What's new

Move to China?

flame_retardant

Reaction score
Anybody thinking abut it?

I'm American & I'm toying with the idea. They're investing hugely into green technology right now, their education system is the best in the world, so not surprisingly more innovations are coming from there. China's looking like the place to be in the next 30-40 years.

Are people in Bangladesh thinking about China now as a place to move to (assuming ofcourse they want to leave Bangladesh)? Or do they still want to move to America/Canada/(dying)Europe?

I hope they consider moving to China. To be frank, i don't think India can handle much more of the border hoppers.

I hope they consider moving to China. To be frank, i don't think India can handle much more of the border hoppers.

Rest of posters: please ignore this pointless emotional BS & answer my question which was:

Do people in Bangladesh want to move to China or think about it as an option? More likely, most people in Bangladesh would still love to move to the "West".

For now, i would prefer either Australia or Europe, especially Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

China? As you said, may be in 30-40 years!

Cheers!!!

For now, i would prefer either Australia or Europe, especially Germany and the Scandinavian countries.

China? As you said, may be in 30-40 years!

Cheers!!!

Germany, still OK - they're investing well, still strong. But why would you want to move to Scandinavia?

it does not give you favourable exchange rate, does not have a good legal system... unknown food and language ...
unless you have a skill which is in demand in china.. i dont see it being a good destination..

Germany, still OK - they're investing well, still strong. But why would you want to move to Scandinavia?

Good education system and comparatively simpler regulations in order to get naturalized. Plus, these have beautiful and most-livable cities in the world and to me, that matters. The only issue could be weather but lets face it, people get used to it.

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom