What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

how when anything happems to kurds in Turkey and iraq will go to news of west and they start they leverage but when these things happens to turkmens no buddy cares !

everytime when something to turks happened no body cared..

for europe we are muslims we are the bad turks mostly they dislike us so thats no big deal if they do not care..

bigger mess than we are in one right now !
Unfortunately after the WOT, many Afghans came to Pakistan to seek refuge & many of them were housed by the Tribes, slowly the extremist elements from within the Tribes & from amongst the Afghans started overpowering the Tribes from within which led to the collapse of one of the institutions of the power - the Chieftain & in time the second institution - the political agent - too collapsed which led to the kind of lawlessness that we see over there where the d !
Throwing mulba on Afghan refugees again. It were not Afghan refugees who collapased the tribal society but military establishment of Pakistan. During Afghan-soviet war, Malak was neglected by ISI while Mullah was given the leading rule. ISI converted FATA into training ground for mujahideen and large number of madrassas were opened there. There was not a single foriegner in FATA but ISI asked tribals to show hospitality towards arabs, uzbeks and other foriegners. ISI sponsered madrassas of fazlur rehman and sami ul haq sent tribals like baitullah mehsud, nek mohmamad, maulvi nazir etc to afghanistan in 90s to help taliban against formidible ahmad shah masood, on ISI's instruction.

everytime when something to turks happened no body cared..

for europe we are muslims we are the bad turks mostly they dislike us so thats no big deal if they do not care..

you will always have 180 million supporters in Pakistan.....youve always been there for us and we'll always be there for you

forget EU brother, Turkiye doesnt need them....just focus on trade with them, thats all that matters. They are SCARED of Turkiye.

by the way, I think this is a good time for the Turks to work and cooperate closely with the Kurds. The Kurds will put a resistance against ISIL terrorists - and by cooperating with them, Kurds would never be misguided to support PKK type shyte-heads. Those who do would be exposed as spies.

Throwing mulba on Afghan refugees again. It were not Afghan refugees who collapased the tribal society but military establishment of Pakistan. During Afghan-soviet war, Malak was neglected by ISI while Mullah was given the leading rule. ISI converted FATA into training ground for mujahideen and large number of madrassas were opened there. There was not a single foriegner in FATA but ISI asked tribals to show hospitality towards arabs, uzbeks and other foriegners. ISI sponsered madrassas of fazlur rehman and sami ul haq sent tribals like baitullah mehsud, nek mohmamad, maulvi nazir etc to afghanistan in 90s to help taliban against formidible ahmad shah masood, on ISI's instruction.

because of FATA gateway to Afghanistan thats why it was used as transit point for the mujahideen forces who fought soviets

mistakes were made, youre right. But also due to corruption of tribal political agents, there was less development - only promotion of Kalashnikov culture.

after the Soviets left, the Uzbeks Arabs Chechens etc had no more fight. Some settled and married and adopted Pakhtun traditions...over time it became harder and harder to convince them to go back to their home countries. their home countries never accepted them back

some became rogue, and today we are dealing with the backlash. Some however have joined hands and cooperating with foreign intel agencies against Pakistan - so now was the need of the hour to attack them. Should have been done sooner perhaps.

I said back in 2009 that sooner or later an Operation in N. Waziristan will EVENTUALLY take place. I guess that time is now.

by the way, Fazlur Rehman was a nobody. Few people knew about him. He and his followers are just crooks.

also there is a lot of propaganda about ISI versus Shah Massoud. Afghans are brain washed to think Pakistanis killed him. I'll tell you, I think that is all lies. Shah Massound was an Afghan nationalist but also he worked closely with ISI and the mujahideen movement. He was often providing ISI officers with guest-houses when they visited. Relation became sour, but ISI had NOTHING to gain from his loss, no way.

He PROMOTED reconciliation of Pakhtuns, Tajik and other warlords. This was what Pakistan wanted!! End to civil war.

anyone who talks of Pakistan being behind his murder is spreading lies and propaganda, i will tell you right now....Pakistan lost too much from his assassination. Those who killed him were enemies of Afghan reconciliation. Those who wanted to see Afghanistan divided, so it could be conquered. Talk maybe to the Americans, because just days after he is killed then 9/11 happen and then after that the invasion.

Last edited:
you will always have 180 million supporters in Pakistan.....youve always been there for us and we'll always be there for you
forget EU brother, Turkiye doesnt need them....just focus on trade with them, thats all that matters. They are SCARED of Turkiye.

sorry I am living in EU so I just hear negative from their propaganda tv..

thank you :pakistan: thanks for being true friends!

by the way, I think this is a good time for the Turks to work and cooperate closely with the Kurds. The Kurds will put a resistance against ISIL terrorists - and by cooperating with them, Kurds would never be misguided to support PKK type shyte-heads. Those who do would be exposed as spies.

because of FATA gateway to Afghanistan thats why it was used as transit point for the mujahideen forces who fought soviets

mistakes were made, youre right. But also due to corruption of tribal political agents, there was less development - only promotion of Kalashnikov culture.

after the Soviets left, the Uzbeks Arabs Chechens etc had no more fight. Some settled and married and adopted Pakhtun traditions...over time it became harder and harder to convince them to go back to their home countries. their home countries never accepted them back

some became rogue, and today we are dealing with the backlash. Some however have joined hands and cooperating with foreign intel agencies against Pakistan - so now was the need of the hour to attack them. Should have been done sooner perhaps.

I said back in 2009 that sooner or later an Operation in N. Waziristan will EVENTUALLY take place. I guess that time is now.

by the way, Fazlur Rehman was a nobody. Few people knew about him. He and his followers are just crooks.

also there is a lot of propaganda about ISI versus Shah Massoud. Afghans are brain washed to think Pakistanis killed him. I'll tell you, I think that is all lies. Shah Massound was an Afghan nationalist but also he worked closely with ISI and the mujahideen movement. He was often providing ISI officers with guest-houses when they visited. Relation became sour, but ISI had NOTHING to gain from his loss, no way.

He PROMOTED reconciliation of Pakhtuns, Tajik and other warlords. This was what Pakistan wanted!! End to civil war.

anyone who talks of Pakistan being behind his murder is spreading lies and propaganda, i will tell you right now....Pakistan lost too much from his assassination. Those who killed him were enemies of Afghan reconciliation. Those who wanted to see Afghanistan divided, so it could be conquered. Talk maybe to the Americans, because just days after he is killed then 9/11 happen and then after that the invasion.
Come on man, when taliban got defeated by Ahmad shah masood, ISI recruited thousands of pakistani madrassa students and sent them to afghanistan to help taliban in capturing kabul, arms and amunition were also sent to them.
Ahmad shah masood was the first one to point links between taliban and ISI, he was very vocal about it. For northren alliance, taliban were pakistani agents

Come on man, when taliban got defeated by Ahmad shah masood, ISI recruited thousands of pakistani madrassa students and sent them to afghanistan to help taliban in capturing kabul, arms and amunition were also sent to them.
Ahmad shah masood was the first one to point links between taliban and ISI, he was very vocal about it. For northren alliance, taliban were pakistani agents

:offpost:

Back
Top Bottom