What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

Haha, I created that a long time ago or did you do a new one?

Those extremists are a pain in the *** and it is known who is financing those twats all over the world the Saudis and Qatar. Even the Americans know that they financed a certain terrorist attack on their soil.

What the **** is wrong with these people?
Nope, found it on internet, I had seen it before already.

I agree, there are a lot of lame conspiracy theories going on in ME. People tend to create them when they are desperate.

We reap what our failure of a Foreign Minister and Prime Minister sow actually.

Assad will eventually win and now we have another clusterfuck in Iraq. We could've avoided all of these by just STAYING THE **** OUT OF SYRIA. By all means, help the refugees, give medical care, feed them whatever but arming the opposition groups and hoping the weapons won't fall in the hands of the extremist groups when you have no business in Syria? Good god.

@Sinan @olcayto @rmi5

Yesterday we were trolling the Iraqis and laughing. After what happened today it doesn't seem so funny that their troops were routed.

The Iraqi Armed Forces | Page 102

Again, ISIS is using the same strategy as what they used in Syria. They have not enough fighters to hold every city that they capture. so, they continue capturing two-three cities, then giving them up, and then recapture another two-three cities to make iraqis tired and confused.
Iraqi army needs to be more smart. They have more than 10 times troops as ISIS, and much much more equipments. They should be able to easily kick ISIS out, if they don't screw up again!

From what i saw on t.v they are negotiating the release of the hostages. I personally dont think that they will use special forces because the mission is to risky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkey calls on NATO to hold emergency meeting after militant group ISIL kidnaps 80 citizens seized in two separate incidents, including Turkish consular staff

That's good news. Negotiating and also meeting with NATO is the best policy for now. Now, we need to wait to see what ISIS would ask from Turkish government. As far as sending special forces are concerned, I am happy that they did not let KRG forces to do anything. But, turkish special forces need to study the case and prepare themselves for the case that a special operation is needed.

well, i said before in another related thread like this that turkey being a neighbour of Syria made a huge mistake supporting these islamists/terrorists in Syria. Our governments in the west can still afford to support these rebels/extremists(which i think is wrong) for their own gains/counter Russia/Iranian influence, which i understand since its in our interest and we are far away from the region. But for turkey sponsoring/supporting these groups, i dont understand why. Maybe they miscalculated thinking Assad will fall easily/fast like Gadaffi(which i must confess i thought the same in the beginning). But i thought turkey realising that he wont fall/the regime wont collapse would have changed its policy towards these groups, But surprisingly they didnt.

It seems Turkey hasnt learned from Pakistan, if you nurture/help this extremists/islamist groups for your own interests, they will one day come back to bite you when they consider you are no longer necessary to them/your interests dont converge anymore. These people will kill whoever comes across their way regardless of religion(sunnis. shias, christians, etc).

However, will be interesting to see the reaction of the U.S/west to this situation, since the gulf states(saudi arabia/qatar) are the main sponsors of these groups. I think we need to support the iraqi government more, these groups could soon be a threat to our own security if they establish/take control of more regions in Iraq, since this will provide them with a safe heaven/equipments/logistics for jihadist training and attacks against the west . The middle east is a real mess, i dont envy Israel at all living in this region.:disagree:

Are you being sarcastic or you are serious? Turkey isn't supporting Islamists in Syria is the biggest joke i have heard so far on this topic. :lol:
Everybody knows they have been/are supporting islamists in syria. The question now should be : will they keep supporting them after this action by these islamists?
Anyway, i think it was a mistake the U.S made withdrawing completely from Iraq, they should have left a some soldiers behind to provide logistics/support to the Iraqi armed forces. You cant just destroy a country and leave it stateless and expect it to come out of it peacefuly(especially with the Syrian conflict going on). This should have been expected. Hopefully washington will look more into this and provide more help/training to the Iraqi government to deal with these terrorists. :bounce:

Empty talk. Turkey doesn't support Islamists.

Next please.

Nothing will happen. Turks entered the tomb in ISIS presence with no problem!

They will either hand them in conditions that the Turkish gov agrees on considering they now run Syria-Turk and Iraq-Turk (soon) borders, exchanges, treat them as civilian in Mosul or blahblah etc...

Bp54NxDCcAAZvh8.jpg

^ Thats pathetic... I wish Devlet Bahçeli were elected as pm than we ... The guy is not fox (by political mean) but at least he is an eagle, intrepid... Im sorry guys but fvck the "sensitive balances.... do not dare to test our patiernce..... necessity of being big state....." bla bla bla.... Im done with davutoglu's empty talk each time something like this happened... Show us how did you spend billions of $$$ for armed forces... We would have cleaned that area by now!

Our foreign policy in middle-east is based on agreements with small-big groups from neighbors since they do not have strong central governments but there are some factors that our politicians are probably missing; Arabs are not reliable (no offense)

EDIT: or osman pamukoglu for pm... he is even better for such .situations

Last edited:
the best thing now is to calm down and to think before taking action..
the only soulution is the diplomatic way.. after it we have to really not do anything stupid and nothing without Nato ;)

They really try it hard to get us in war, civil war, terrorist chaos and so on.. everything failed.. gezi failed, Pkk failed and the ISIS will fail to..

but in the near future we have do deal with Saudi Wahabistan and her dog Qatar.. all our (Muslims) real problems are from them.. sometimes I wish an Internatianal Islamic Force freeing these Holy Land..

but today I think we have to arm Turkmens in Iraq.. and that really haevy not only with toys.. provide them with Sattalite Data , Night Vision and so on.. but this is somethink I wanted to have years ago! why is our Country so stupid by not arming turkic groubs? we also should help former Iraq to fight Isis..

the Saudi militia must be stopped, there is a real fight about this area the big ones are Turkey, Iran and Saudi Wahabistan.. nowadays I see Iran getting pushed back.. know the Saudi are trying to fill this place... and they are successfull
they even managed to change Agypt and blow up the Muslim Brothers which are Wahabi enemies.. with that they also had weakend Turkey.. and with syria Iran is weakend all I see is that the Saudi are taking the upper Hand..

and for all ppl who are say that we are supporting wahabi Islamists: NO that is NOT TRUE
for Iran every Sunni who is fighting them is a wahabi
for germans turkey is evil they are like al kaida..
for Kurds it fits to disgrace Turkey..
but in real we dont support them we dont have them in our country we fight those who try to establish them

Question is why take inocent turk civilians hostage?Turkish enjoy good reputation among sunnis of middle east don't they?If it was shia militant group i would have understood.This sectarian conflict in the middle east but really end now....everywhere people getting killed.:tdown:
It is a game,we will see in a few.
All countries got out,they could have to,why didnt they?

Kurdish Peshmerga have taken control of Kirkuk after the Iraqis gtfo. Thats the wettest dream the Kurds could ever have controling Kirkuk and now they're getting it for free.

There are also reports that Turkish warplanes have been seen over Mosul.

So they can request money for their release? It takes money to run an insurgent group you know.
They have enough money($426 from the banks there,enough for now,dont you think?),dont be surprized when we see a hidden agenda from our side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom