What's new

Most wanted terrorist captured from hotel in Pakistan

I hope TOI doesn't pick this up

Who else do you think Paracha writes for?

He has been flogging the exact same crap, packaged and repackaged, over and over like a one-trick pony, for decades, hoping that Indian media will pick him up for syndication.

He motivation is nothing more noble than just chasing $$$$

habibi haya haya you had been a rondo on it ??? :what:

btw a song and a Quranic verse are poles apart and even illiterate cant mix these two. However, we have seen the written Arabic is confused with sacred text and the reason indeed illiteracy

What sort of piecemeal post is that. If I had been rondo on it, would I recognize it? And yes, there are people who despite being literate tend to mix it up, contrary to your poles apart argument. There is a difference between illiterate and Ignorant... you can be a PhD and still not know how to offer prayers.. It implies you are ignorant of religion and not illiterate.

What sort of piecemeal post is that. If I had been rondo on it, would I recognize it? And yes, there are people who despite being literate tend to mix it up contrary to your poles apart argument. There is a different between illiterate and Ignorant... you can be a PhD and still not know how to offer prayers.. It implies you are ignorant of religion and not illiterate.

Its a poorly written satirical piece though, not particularly humorous.:frown:

What sort of piecemeal post is that. If I had been rondo on it, would I recognize it? And yes, there are people who despite being literate tend to mix it up contrary to your poles apart argument. There is a different between illiterate and Ignorant... you can be a PhD and still not know how to offer prayers.. It implies you are ignorant of religion and not illiterate.

:) ehhh paa jee you are offended . I think those who are PHD and don't know how to pray they don't confuse Arabic songs with Quranic verses.

Above all Song is a different thing even non educated ones can recognize it even if in Arabic.

:) ehhh paa jee you are offended . I think those who are PHD and don't know how to pray they don't confuse Arabic songs with Quranic verses.

Above all Song is a different thing even non educated ones can recognize it even if in Arabic.

Not at all, many naat's, hamds contain Quranic verses.. yet if heard on the radio by someone who is ignorant may be mistaken for a song. I am witness to this phenomenon as are many others..and quite a few humorous records in writing exist of people indulging in such mistakes.

Point being, it is Pakistanis on a collective who have forsakes study and understanding of their religion for letting priests and Padre's run it. Those that do try , are usually ensnared by extremism or copy/paste material on the internet... this forum is littered with such examples.

P.s my offence is that I expect more astute posts on the subject than just humour.

Paracha is drug addict. Stop posting this charsi's articles on the forum.

Not at all, many naat's, hamds contain Quranic verses.. yet if heard on the radio by someone who is ignorant may be mistaken for a song.

The only way to distinguish a pop culture Arabic song from a Quranic verse is either by memorizing the Quran or by learning Arabic.

How much do you want to bet that Paracha would be the first to ridicule any Pakistani who did either of those things?

He would say that Pakistnis learning Arabic were 'wannabe Arabs', and that rote learning of the Quran (without comprehension) was symptomatic of blind, sheepish obedience.

In the end, it turns out that Paracha's comments, as always, are nothing more sophisticated than knee-jerk, formulaic cynicism. It sells well to Indians and certain Pakistanis, but offers no deep insights.

You clearly missed my point, which was about his ultimate target market (= $$$$).

Tum kehtay ho to Zaid Hamid say meeting set karwa detay hai'n usski???

@Hyperion Yaar he's lost his sense of humor, there are no Djinns in the story for example.:sick:

OT: Wholeheartedly agree with post #39 of Oscar..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum kehtay ho to Zaid Hamid say meeting set karma detay hai iski???

OT: Wholeheartedly agree with post #39 of Oscar..........

Hmmm..not a particularly hilarious combo there either- why don't you try your hand at satire? "The day I came to hate the Arbees and bombed Jhang".:omghaha:

OR "The significance of swinging, from a fundoo's perspective." OR OR "The Disco Maulvi Cometh". The last one should be authored by @Armstrong actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom