What's new

Most Americans see Pakistan as enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which world? hmmm let me guess?? India....right? Pakistan had a strategic relations with US for more than half a century. We know very well about the "mightiness" of US. Now its the turn for India. Let time be the best judge. Lets see what US will do to India.......:bounce:

Which world? hmmm let me guess?? India....right? Pakistan had a strategic relations with US for more than half a century. We know very well about the "mightiness" of US. Now its the turn for India. Let time be the best judge. Lets see what US will do to India.......:bounce:

Bro grow up "relation" word is not in Americans dictionary............they make relation for there profit and break when they did....! so dont :bounce:.....:)

Mr old man let me tell inform you that your research is based on the allegations made by the US and Afghan soldiers which is simply totally and utterly bullshit. Now US authorities are saying that they are going to have an investigation. How on earth this investigation can really be a fruitful without involving both the parties??????

lol dumb fat a*** american ppl dont has any knowledge... they are kept away from information.... go and eat burgers and get even more fat

what does this have to do with Pakistans war effort?

by the way why not all Americans see us as enemies? looks like Indians are really slacking anti Pakistan propoganda needs to "do more" to make all Americans hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom