What's new

Mods, Urgently Watch Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you report it directly to the mods? you can find cheap people everywhere.

Thanks Brother

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Thanks Brother Ahmad

@Fasih khan:
You are also one of his kind.
You too spread some hatred and flames.
Mods should take action on you.

but what was there to report :confused:

@Fasih khan:
You are also one of his kind.
You too spread some hatred and flames.
Mods should take action on you.

I never curse any one's religion ... My Talk on Kashmir hurts you Indians, that's why you all want me out.

actually a guy named storm seeker started this.
In the end some other people will end up getting ban on forum

An Animal paLASH Caught Up Abbusing Islaam. Kick him Out Please ...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ed-use-chair-because-caste-6.html#post1375458

1. Modes should ban "Fasih Khan" first as he have braught the religion and started flame.

Proof of Fasih Khan's troll and flame:

I Call Upon the Lady and To All So Called ''Lower Casts Hindus'' to Embrace Islaam and Be Near to your One and Only Lord, Allah Almighty. You are No less then No Body. Just be in the Righteous Deen, Leave Kufr and be Blessed in both Lives. May Allah Kareem take your miseries Away. Ameen. http://www.defence.pk/forums/1375227-post53.html

2. And "idune" too because he have started this flame thread in India defense section.

But you have no problem with that as its a India bashing thread no matter its not related to section and completely off topic. See how many pakistani were jumping up and down on that thread just to bash and flame.

Just report post, it would come to our attention quicker.

Two things - quite obvious but has to be said.

1) In any public domain, the management does not appreciate our members giving out Fatwas that he or she is a troll or should be banned. In fact it might just get you banned if its deemed to become too much of a nuisance.

2) Don't quote obvious Suicide trolls in your posts as these posts would be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom