What's new

Mods need to do some changes in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I saw many new spam users starting crap thread without any source or reliable source on PDF. New user should not allow to start new thread until they reach minimum 50 posts. They should only be allowed to post in members introduction thread.

I saw many new spam users starting crap thread without any source or reliable source on PDF. New user should not allow to start new thread until they reach minimum 50 posts. They should only be allowed to post in members introduction thread.

Or at least 5-10 pure military threads which should receive at least 50 thanks. after all this is a Military Forum.

Or contribute USD 1 million to PDF

what can we say if a mod did this. They are immune.

Just wanted to point out that if someone new comes here and sees a mod posting fantasies with no links, he will automatically assume this is not a serious place and his posts will mirror this.

I agree with your suggestion but as long as the above keeps happening...:)

already the limit of 30 posts feel irritating :D but yes such forums should have a decorum which should be followed and a check and balance should be there in place on the new comers and returning members who are relatively new like me

but this post limit should be reduced :'(

yar ab itna b to blame na karo newcomers ko.

agar koi without source koi news post karta hai to usko ban kardo chahe jo b ho.

Please point out the threads you are referring to.

Minimum post count to start threads should be 300 not 50!

haanji Jis ney wrong source aur fake news post ki hon unhein ban kerdein

kis ney roka hai

Biased moding to the bone lol...... @Jungibaaz

at least delete everything off topic then....J-15 defficiency thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom