What's new

Modi is not BJP PM Candidate

tumblr_mpyykbte8Z1sntibao1_500.gif

looks like for another 5 years IDIOTS will rule India

NaMo is the only one SUPER WEAPON in BJPs arsenal, they are not ready to unleash the SUPER WEAPON !!! WTF ??? :pissed:

@Aeronaut proves he's too divisive even for BJP. This is from another BJP chief minister that has come in yesterday:

I would have done better than Narendra Modi post-Godhra: Manohar Parrikar - India - DNA

You can shut a few people up, but when just about every other man, even in the BJP ranks looks at him as being a card that shouldn't be played- you can't ignore it. Besides, modi's campaign hasn't delivered much except puff and bluster. It doesn't seem to be making a difference on ground. Shows Indian people are not as dumb as the BJP think.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like for another 5 years IDIOTS will rule India

NaMo is the only one SUPER WEAPON in BJPs arsenal, they are not ready to unleash the SUPER WEAPON !!! WTF ??? :pissed:

LOL ........ do you really think that is possible?

NaMo commands loyalty of almost 99% of BJP cadres and 80% of all BJP supporters. Jo Jitha wohi Sikandar ;)

I will have to leave this country if Congress rules for another 10 years. I am sure many more will do so as well. Perhaps to establish a Free Government of India in Exile? :devil:
@Aeronaut proves he's too divisive even for BJP. This is from another BJP chief minister that has come in yesterday:

I would have done better than Narendra Modi post-Godhra: Manohar Parrikar - India - DNA

You can shut a few people up, but when just about every other man, even in the BJP ranks looks at him as being a card that shouldn't be played- you can't ignore it. Besides, modi's campaign hasn't delivered much except puff and bluster. It doesn't seem to be making a difference on ground. Shows Indian people are not as dumb as the BJP think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to leave this country if Congress rules for another 10 years. I am sure many more will do so as well. Perhaps to establish a Free Government of India in Exile? :devil:
ABout time you started packing your bags eh Buddy? There's a discount on VIP luggage going on right now. Rush now.

What do you think - patriots will go out and never come back? Perhaps you folks love to forget Ram's Vanavas Or Subhas Chandra Bose? :azn: Another question is that once we are gone - whom will you loot? :woot:
ABout time you started packing your bags eh Buddy? There's a discount on VIP luggage going on right now. Rush now.

Back
Top Bottom