What's new

Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings

How it is new idea?

wasnt it applied few years back and the high cast Brahmin Hindus challanged it?

I really couldn't stop laughing when I read this. Ahmadiyas' rights were taken away and your Sunni-Shina violence in legendary. Muslims have more rights in India.

I lol'd at his notion of the due rights of Muslims;

Muslim right#12654- The right to tap Hindu booty without oppression from Hindu parents!!! :lol:

Finished reading your novel BTW. Very well written indeed.

Of course....it's spreading very quickly across India to escape discrimination.....but in opposite direction

Well now you guys are tricking muslims into your religion too?

Exploiting them?

Another wave of Islamic Jihad might be needed in Hindu-stan I guess...

Well, lots of Muslim women also marry Hindu men and convert to Hinduism, or if they dont, their kids are Hindus.

This is wrong and pathetic....

Hindus should convert to Islam and not the opposite way..c'mon..its just common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh...you want me to tell about the stanglehold of the namboodiri on the priesthood ?

Can a Ezahava become a priest in Guruvayoor ?

Dude it took a Tamilian to get people of Vaikkom entry into the temple against the wishes of the Namboodiris.

if you cant appreciate a good social step atleast dont trivialize it.
I never Said that a Ezahava can become a priest in Guruvayoor............Guruvayoor is an Exception...........They don't allow the entry of Non Hindus too...................I have appreciated Modis this step in my post ..............I am not a blind hater..........
Read this news about Kerala Devasom Board Kerala temples caste out purity phobia - Times Of India ...................Hope will change your perception about Keralaites...........

Hindus should convert to Islam and not the opposite way..c'mon..its just common sense.

You should tell this to them mate, not me.

It does not matter to me either way.

Guys this is a positive thread. While its clear why this will cause pain in the netherends of some, why are we encouraging off-topic discssions as if we owe these failed thekedars a explanation?

If a congo resident comes and starts lecturing us about the virtues of peace, then we should take that for its entertainment value and must not engage in an off topic discussion with it as the discussion itself is absurd.

Exploiting them?

during middle ages the Islamic invasions were only successfully because we were not united and busy fighting amount ourself but now we are not only united but militarily prepared in case of any more stupid jihad Mecca and Madina would be blown to ashes :devil:

Throw open every traditional occupation for everyone. But also throw away the caste based reservations.

@KRAIT do you know that our neighbors after getting converted to Islam still follow caste based system :)

These guys are still obsessed with caste system and still follow this system during marriages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exploiting them?

...nah .....they are part of the smart youth who has moved away from your cult and is trying to recognize their ancestry. ....we are eagerly waiting for your jihad against hindu-stan :chilli::devil:

Thank you for that post ...I just love to see the fear and frustration in you. :enjoy:

Exploiting them?

Well, it's their choice. In India anyone can convert into any religion.

In Pakistan conversion happens in a different way.

Minorities protest Hindu girl’s kidnapping, forced conversion - Pakistan Daily Times

Don't worry RAW trained TTP is taking care of Pakistani Security forces.

3,300 troops killed in war on terror - Pakistan Daily Times

Back
Top Bottom