What's new

MMRCA Fighter deal bigger: 126 will rise to 260

I see what you are saying my dear but look at North Korea, just the possiblity of having a nuke (even a dud one) is stopping the American cowboys from from launching an attack.
Nukes only with super powers like America result in Heroshima and Hagasaki my dear.. I would call anything but good.
but let me say this.. having Russia as a Nuclear power was definately good otherwise Americans would have used them again already.

nukes are also good for us two because we are keeping our agressions within cricket and web forums.

N.Koreas duds are not stopping America. N.Korea poses no imminent threat to USA. There is no reason or motive to attack N.Korea. They live in their isolated little world and possess no threat to the outside world with the exception of little occasional damage to S.Korea. Besides, US is held up in other parts of the world to even think of a little N.Korean liberation. On top of that, there is no knowledge of Oil wells or valuable resources in N.Korea that could benefit the US.

N.Korea is so isolated that it is very difficult to plant agents, spies, or even influence the regime. N.Korea is too small to matter. US chooses to let it be that way. Being a superpower does not mean you got to blow up every little island you dislike.

If you dont have these jets buddy... apart from farmers.. China and PAK will make sure that India is not in the map.. do you want this to happen??.. how do you 300 sukhois are enough for indian border... do you know the length of our border?? do you know how many top notch jets our adversaries are having?? ... defence is a investment for growth.. every country is doing that... if you keep this investment for peace we will have more growth and our middle class will definitely grow..

You can winning war with hearts and mind.. not with weapons...

for you... EXAMPLE is "AMERICA"

LOST EVERY WAR in his life... Vietnam ... Iraq ... and now Afghanistan...

have more than 1000s of fighters... aircraft cariers.. submarines... helicopters.... jets etc and "so called most state of the art....."

weapons cant help you... they lost the war in Afghanistan in front of those who don't have military hardware fighters etc. Change your preception about weapons... nukes enough to takle any situation... Pakistan have lost everything in this BS WOT.. but stil... even US not strike directly over Pakistan and Why.. everyone knows...

Don't set the example of "Money Talks... bullltshit walks" use brain ....

Ok so according to your logic America lost every war? Very well then. So germany owned usa both world wars. japan never got nuked. nice to know usa never won any war. usa did not win gulf war i guess. i guess iraq pushed america back into saudi arabi nad into kuwait. Vietnam? Well..not a win but thousands of useless north vietnamese killed. Korea..win because it kept South Korea democratic. Iraq war...what to say sadaam killed, thousands of useless insurgents,terrorists, and oppstion killed. And weapons do matter. What do they fight with? Rocks? Also according to your logic nukes dont count for anything. Then wipe out your nuclear inventory and stop adding nukes to your inventory. nukes are not needed right? you have good thoughts best for mankind =) peaceful pakistan will lead to way inshahallah. lololol. 'even US not strike directly over Pakistan and Why.. everyone knows'. No I dont know. What will Pakistan do? Kick out the USA with PAF F-16s? yous guys sometimes act like real comics. sometimes praise usa for their advantage weapon, sometimes delusional over getting hands on chinese J-20, and sometimes you hate America. Pick an ally stay with them and then dont complain about them. War runs ony money and weapons, not winning hearts and thowring stones at enemy. And there is a reason why it looks like USAis losing in Afghanistan. Try to guess.

You can winning war with hearts and mind.. not with weapons...

for you... EXAMPLE is "AMERICA"

LOST EVERY WAR in his life... Vietnam ... Iraq ... and now Afghanistan...

have more than 1000s of fighters... aircraft cariers.. submarines... helicopters.... jets etc and "so called most state of the art....."

weapons cant help you... they lost the war in Afghanistan in front of those who don't have military hardware fighters etc. Change your preception about weapons... nukes enough to takle any situation... Pakistan have lost everything in this BS WOT.. but stil... even US not strike directly over Pakistan and Why.. everyone knows...

Don't set the example of "Money Talks... bullltshit walks" use brain ....

The USA has achieved almost every objective they set out to in bot Iraq and Afghanistan. When was the last time you saw a terrorist attack on american soil? Day by day they nab or kill more and more terrorists in afghanistan and Pakistan. Democracy is being restored in Iraq. What the hell do you mean they lost? Just because you WANT to believe something doesn't make it true.
Did they not succeed on their Balkan campaign? Did they not defeat Sadam in 92? Infact other than Vietnam, which they lost mind you on account of extreme internal pressure, which was has the USA lost since world war 1?
Trust me, I don't like the Americans, but stop being delusional. Weapons speak. With nuclear submarines we have practically nullified Pakistan's ability to carry out a decapitation first strike, while preserving our own. With huge fighter and tank superiority we can now achieve a walkover in a conventional war. Naval blockades combined with diplomatic thrusts can crush your economy.
So stop hiding behind the 'nukes are everything, we win'. A well planned, co-ordinated first strike will nullify your nukes. What after that? Without conventional backing nukes are pointless. Else whats the need for a nuclear armed country to even buy one single plane or tank or ship?

Trust me, I don't like the Americans, but stop being delusional. Weapons speak. With nuclear submarines we have practically nullified Pakistan's ability to carry out a decapitation first strike, while preserving our own. With huge fighter and tank superiority we can now achieve a walkover in a conventional war. Naval blockades combined with diplomatic thrusts can crush your economy.
So stop hiding behind the 'nukes are everything, we win'. A well planned, co-ordinated first strike will nullify your nukes. What after that? Without conventional backing nukes are pointless. Else whats the need for a nuclear armed country to even buy one single plane or tank or ship?

This is not YOUTUBE comment section where brainwashed Indian lunatics can show their inferiority complex by claiming that they have won 5 wars (Even though there were only 4 wars ) against Pakistan.

While I agree with your point of "Weapons do speak" but bold part shows that you are light years away from the reality sir.

In the previous wars,at many sectors, Bharat enjoyed huge numerical advantage but we saw what happened :) :wave:

This is a reporter of exaggeration?

260 is not home-made 4.5 medium-sized plane?

Each build billion dollars

If no gain fifth-generation plane I can understand

But now India and Russia developed together PAK

2017 service

Future compared

USA F35 F22, five generations

European F35 + 4.5

Compare India's most wealthy countries, rich

5 (PAK) - 4.5 (MRCA) - 4 (LCA)

A very old Chinese language: too much money didn't use to burn down:lol::lol:

i feel sorry to represent a country :usflag: that has lost all the wars it waged !!! :frown:

I'm considering immigrating to North Korea or Vietnam or any arab country

I thought I was da Boss :disagree: all these yrs

This is a reporter of exaggeration?

260 is not home-made 4.5 medium-sized plane?

Each build billion dollars

If no gain fifth-generation plane I can understand

But now India and Russia developed together PAK

2017 service

Future compared

USA F35 F22, five generations

European F35 + 4.5

Compare India's most wealthy countries, rich

5 (PAK) - 4.5 (MRCA) - 4 (LCA)

A very old Chinese language: too much money didn't use to burn down:lol::lol:

Man i'm using all my analytical skills to meaningfully breakdown all that u have said above
Damn even NSA cant decipher what u said

PS: If you want to convey something or anything please try to phrase
all u gotta do is properly phrase, rest happens magically.

Man i'm using all my analytical skills to meaningfully breakdown all that u have said above
Damn even NSA cant decipher what u said

PS: If you want to convey something or anything please try to phrase
all u gotta do is properly phrase, rest happens magically.

Use the Chinese translation :laugh:

like yourself? why did you have to bring in the religious diety in the discussion? please refrain from insulting the Hindu faoth here
I dont know what Nukes and monkeys have to do with Indian purchase of MMRCA

I never knew.. Idioms and Phrases are not understood by think tank here... next time I will post some simple idioms :cheers:

This is not YOUTUBE comment section where brainwashed Indian lunatics can show their inferiority complex by claiming that they have won 5 wars (Even though there were only 4 wars ) against Pakistan.

While I agree with your point of "Weapons do speak" but bold part shows that you are light years away from the reality sir.

In the previous wars,at many sectors, Bharat enjoyed huge numerical advantage but we saw what happened :) :wave:

Dude.. 80% of your planes are 2-3 generation
Most of your tanks are 1st generation.
In modern weaponry. We maintain huge superiority.
Oh and btw except for chawinda, India has one evey other major tank battle. By huge margins too mind you.

Back
Top Bottom