What's new

Misandry, double-standards and men's rights in South Asia.

curioususer

Reaction score
Post incidents of misandry, double-standards and status of men's rights movement in South Asia.

Hmm.. how common are false rape accusations in South Asia? And what generally are the consequences for the men who face such accusations?

My understanding is that false rape accusations have gone out of control in the west... and generally the police just buy the woman's side of story without too much investigation. If the police don't somehow figure out that the story is made up, then the guy basically goes to jail for several years. The women making these accusations also face little to no punishments for their actions.

Hmm.. how common are false rape accusations in South Asia? And what generally are the consequences for the men who face such accusations?

My understanding is that false rape accusations have gone out of control in the west... and generally the police just buy the woman's side of story without too much investigation. If the police don't somehow figure out that the story is made up, then the guy basically goes to jail for several years. The women making these accusations also face little to no punishments for their actions.

@SMC

Do you know any men's rights organization in Pakistan? Here in India we have Save Indian Family Foundation (SIFF).

@WebMaster

Usertagging not working with SMC. Please check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard of any in Pakistan. I don't think there's as many issues with rights in Pakistan as there are issues with the social conventions. For e.g. men being absolute white knights to the women, believing women's words like they're some empirical truth, etc. Those are of course a few of the many issues. As with other countries, these problems are brought upon men by themselves. I'd be interested in knowing anti-male laws in Pakistan, though I am not aware of any off the top of my head. I am also particularly interested in knowing how false rape allegations are handled.

Another issue in South Asia would be false dowry accusations. e.g.: Wife files false dowry case, husband granted divorce on grounds of cruelty - Indian Express

Again, I don't see the woman being punished for this. As is the case across the world. The woman must have been forced to do this due to the circumstances. We cannot blame her. She is like a 10 year old kid -- the man controls all her actions and she cannot be held accountable for her actions.

Haven't heard of any in Pakistan. I don't think there's as many issues with rights in Pakistan as there are issues with the social conventions. For e.g. men being absolute white knights to the women, believing women's words like they're some empirical truth, etc. Those are of course a few of the many issues. As with other countries, these problems are brought upon men by themselves. I'd be interested in knowing anti-male laws in Pakistan, though I am not aware of any off the top of my head. I am also particularly interested in knowing how false rape allegations are handled.

Another issue in South Asia would be false dowry accusations. e.g.: Wife files false dowry case, husband granted divorce on grounds of cruelty - Indian Express

Again, I don't see the woman being punished for this. As is the case across the world. The woman must have been forced to do this due to the circumstances. We cannot blame her. She is like a 10 year old kid -- the man controls all her actions and she cannot be held accountable for her actions.

Actually false dowry cases are the reason men's rights organization came up in India. According to aggrieved husbands most women with their lawyers have made it their profession to marry an ugly rich husband, then file divorce and false DV and get alimony.

Dude, you donot wanna get me started on the kind of discrimination boys face in educational institutes in Pakistan..... at school level I could never understand the inclination of teachers towards girls, but at university level things like that become too easy to grasp.

Dude, you donot wanna get me started on the kind of discrimination boys face in educational institutes in Pakistan..... at school level I could never understand the inclination of teachers towards girls, but at university level things like that become too easy to grasp.

Tell me about it. Female teachers and girls bond well, but male teachers don't like boys at all.

Back
Top Bottom