What's new

Militants kill 6 paramilitary soldiers in northwest Pakistan

Which shairah you want to implement, Salafi sharia, hanfi or wahabi Shariah, or Fiqqah Jafriya Sharia?

You know there 4-5 million shias in Pakistan and they don't want to live under sunni shariah.

sir more than 90 % things are common among all sects and if you think you are not going to do it and have peace than I challenge you try it you will fail and will keep crying till day off judgement without one single day off peace @Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
sir more than 90 % things are common among all sects and if you think you are not going to do it and have peace than I challenge you try it you will fail and will keep crying till day off judgement without one single day off peace @Armstrong
. In

Bullshit, If 90 percent things are common, then why Shia have their own Zakat system which We sunni's don't follow? Shia sharia revolves around Imam Ali and their progeny. Instead of repeating like a parrot, I challenge you to go outside and ask any shia, you will get your answer weather they are happy to live under Sunni Sharia.

Just a point to Ponder, what Sharia is implemented in Saudia and Iran?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I have told you several times guys you are naming are not the first one in their organisations Sir you have killed many before Like Baitullah and Sher Ali Hadieri and Molana Azam Tariq and Riaz Basra still more come and replace them Sir you have to first gain moral ground implement Shariah stop being USA ally and than only can win it and even than you would be only able to isolate and take out these sectarian idiots not Taliban

Please can you stop us BS every time same excuse..... Jsut go and join TTP.. or STFU... u have excuse for everything....... we are already pissed we dont want ball less like people u..... :pissed:

. In

Bullshit, If 90 percent things are common, then why Shia have their own Zakat system which We sunni's don't follow? Shia sharia revolves around Imam Ali and their progeny. Instead of repeating like a parrot, I challenge you to go outside and ask any shia, you will get your answer weather they are happy to live under Sunni Sharia.

Just a point to Ponder, what Sharia is implemented in Saudia and Iran?

shariah would come other wise don't cry on bloodshed this will keep happening and in Saudi and Iran if not competelty still many parts are implemented and 90 % things are same only ignorant about Islam and sects deny it

Please can you stop us BS every time same excuse..... Jsut go and join TTP.. or STFU... u have excuse for everything....... we are already pissed we dont want ball less like people u..... :pissed:

if can't apply shriah than don't cry on war

shariah would come other wise don't cry on bloodshed this will keep happening and in Saudi and Iran if not competelty still many parts are implemented and 90 % things are same only ignorant about Islam and sects deny it

if can't apply shriah than don't cry on war

So let bloodshed be done, That's the only language Kharjis understand and they will be dealt Hajjaj bin yousaf style.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani Taliban said on Wednesday that its militants have increased attacks on security forces to avenge the killing of the group’s deputy chief, Wali-ur-Rehman Mehsud.

Mehsud was killed in the US drone strike in North Waziristan tribal region, along with six other militants, on May29.

A day after the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) confirmed Mehsud’s death, its spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan, announced that TTP will take revenge, claiming that the Pakistani authorities were sharing information with the US to facilitate drone strikes.

Ehsan also withdrew TTP’s offer to hold dialogues with the new government.

The TTP spokesperson, claiming responsibility for the earlier attack on a check post that killed six security men, said the attack was part of their plan to take revenge.

“The Taliban take responsibility for the attack on the check post of the Frontier Constabulary of Urmar Police on the border of Frontier Region Peshawar last night,” the TTP spokesman told The Express Tribune via phone.

He also claimed injuring ten more FC personnel but avoided comments on reports that several security men are missing.

“We will keep on targeting the security forces during the revenge attacks,” he said.

“The political government has yet to demonstrate its power and to take bold and independent decisions,” the TTP spokesperson said.

Ehsan claimed that the new government has no power to take decisions which could end the bloodshed.

“How can we talk to the government if it does not exercise powers and the security establishment is still powerful and takes decision,” he alleged.

Ehsan said the Taliban will respond positively when it feels that the government has real powers and takes serious steps towards the peace process.

“We have not only learnt militancy but we also know politics and how to sit on the negotiation table,” he said.

He further said that none of the Taliban men were killed in a drone attack at Dandi Darpakhel which claimed 17 lives on Wednesday.
Part of the plan: TTP says govt has no real powers to end bloodshed – The Express Tribune

Should we be surprised by the TTP statements? I guess not! If there is still a person in Pakistan who has an iota of doubt that the TTP are in anyway; their friend, then they should be in for a rude awakening. They are only the enemy of Pakistan. They kill without remorse and are proud of their evil acts. Pakistani security forces are fighting these enemies, but the sneak attacks in the middle of night like cowards may hurt them a little, but they do not damper their resolve to defeat these greatest enemies of their nation. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our Pakistani brethrens in their fight to secure peace for their people from these vicious terrorists. And there is no doubt in our minds that they will be defeated and peace will prevail.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Sir I have told you several times guys you are naming are not the first one in their organisations Sir you have killed many before Like Baitullah and Sher Ali Hadieri and Molana Azam Tariq and Riaz Basra still more come and replace them Sir you have to first gain moral ground implement Shariah stop being USA ally and than only can win it and even than you would be only able to isolate and take out these sectarian idiots not Taliban

Weird idea, Pakistan implements Shariah and the Taliban will stop blowing people? how will Shariah help Pakistan take them out - by joining them in idealogy?

Weird idea, Pakistan implements Shariah and the Taliban will stop blowing people? how will Shariah help Pakistan take them out - by joining them in idealogy?

yes they will loose support and ideological ground and would be easy to them out otherwise they would keep getting support

yes they will loose support and ideological ground and would be easy to them out otherwise they would keep getting support

You know that the majority are Muslim on Muslim attacks around the world with each side having their own support groups.

May be I am wrong, but aftere coming to this forum I got this kind of feeling. Not my fault.

Not good mate. Xuxu is a sensible poster as I have seen. The meaning was any terrorist or vigilante. Simply put anyone using arms except armed forces.

You know that the majority are Muslim on Muslim attacks around the world with each side having their own support groups.

Sir those are different they are sectarian but Taliban are getting support and one of the reasons is Pakistan is not implementing Shariah if you want to end their support implement Shariah yourselves other wise they will keep getting support and this war not end

Back
Top Bottom