What's new

Mermaid Caught on Camera in Israel!!!

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India

KIRYAT YAM, ISRAEL - There are multiple reports of Israeli mermaids coming onshore.

Sea creatures have made their presence known in the coastal town of Kiryat Yam. Says one resident, “We are so shocked that they have begun showing up here. They usually observe below the surface, but we think this year they may be looking to spend the summer with local residents.”

Another witness said, “Those mermaids are usually so snobby, always drumming up excitement and then leaving to go back to the depths of the sea as soon as they get some attention. I hope they choose one or the other before they start upsetting the locals.”

Being elusive creatures, many aren’t convinced that what has been spotted in the Israeli town are in fact mermaids.

“They just looked like pretty ladies with funny feet to me,” said one elderly resident. “But if they want to observe the holidays with me, I’d be happy to have them!”

But not everyone has been so welcoming. “They need to go back where they came from. They are scaring the children and bringing too many strangers to our shore. It’s disrupting the peace,” said one woman.

Regardless of the naysayers, town officials have begun erecting small pools of water in local synagogues in hopes that the mermaids will feel welcome to spend their holiday with residents.

“We’ll do what it takes to make the merpeople feel as though they can come together with us as a unified people…of sorts.”

ISRAELI MERMAIDS SEEN ONSHORE | Weekly World News

Last edited by a moderator:
The video of the creature wasn't clear.

My man @isro2222 might have an answer on this...

btw , I was scared for a second when `it`turned back before jumping off into the sea..

I like the mermaid in Pirates of Carribean :cheers:

My man @isro2222 might have an answer on this...

btw , I was scared for a second when `it`turned back before jumping off into the sea..

Those mermaids won't come out your computer screen :lol:

OMG OMG OMG ........ FAKE

just like Discovery Channel and Animal Planet Fake scam mermaid documentary.

Oh ya..just like sighting of bigfoot videos! there are quite a few of them.& none of them are conclusive!:undecided:

Ohh man another mermaid net bomb...give it a break...

Back
Top Bottom