What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

thread is drifting towards the side lane..how about coming to the highway sirs ... i mean back to the topic...

a noob as me might as well gain some really useful information about defence technologies....thank you

Full scale war needs to have purpose, at leaset for India, India does not want any more territory, even though the official stand is Pak occupied Kasmir is part of India.
But given a opportunity India might settle for as is.

well it will take a discussion a little bit off topic but I seem it mandatory to say so that all Indians can hear we dont think like that. The Indian occupied Kashmir is our part, a muslim state and should be part of Pakistan and our stance is very clear on that. We never let go kashmir and also their sacrifices which you call terrorists so if we go on a war with you God knows what 'll happen but we would love to attempt a more reasonable and well planned Karghil type of objective again. Whole Kashmir is our part which India has occupied thats our stance and the statement under any given circumstances ..

Respected Gazzi,

Decisive war depends on range.

Australia would defend area below Brisbane in case of war with Indonesia.

Do Pakistan has that range I am sure you will not tell me that your missiles can hit every single Indian city.

regards

Hello...........what planet have you dropped in from lately........For crying out loud, its like drawing blood from stone with some people. Just to answer your question, Yes Sir, this is 2010 and yes Pakistan can hit any Indian city.......

Someone wake me up when aliens land and ask for their way to India

Hello...........what planet have you dropped in from lately........For crying out loud, its like drawing blood from stone with some people. Just to answer your question, Yes Sir, this is 2010 and yes Pakistan can hit any Indian city.......

Someone wake me up when aliens land and ask for their way to India

I am not a critic of Pakistan defence capabilities neither i am underestimating Pakistan's mature war doctrine. I think i asked this question to a wrong person who has a totalitarian view or may be was benign or generic when talking about decisive war. Any how i got my answer from fatman17 sir.

Regards.

Thank you very much. It gives your POV even without reading your comments on the topic. :tdown:
You know nothing baby boy you can say whatever you want to say but remember one thing when a time comes you will see how bad indians A$$ will gonna be kicked by Pakistani Armed forces.:pakistan:

You know nothing baby boy you can say whatever you want to say but remember one thing when a time comes you will see how bad indians A$$ will gonna be kicked by Pakistani Armed forces.:pakistan:
Keep dreaming boy....it wont cost u anything:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For your kind information I am not dreaming at all infact it's a reality which you also find out sooner or later.:flame:
Military balance is overwhelmingly in India’s favour and this gap will further be widening given India’s economic rise. Military might is directly proportional to economic might. USA is superpower not because they are ultimate warriors, but because of their economy. Pakistan doesn't have resources to compete with India. I respect your patriotism but without substance your statements are just fan boy stuff

With the ever crumbling economy, I would be surprised if Pakistan can sustain a war longer than 2-3 weeks or at best a month. Without threatening a war against India you should rather spend your time in settling the issue of extremism which has been growing slowly and surely within your territory.

Military balance is overwhelmingly in India’s favour and this gap will further be widening given India’s economic rise. Military might is directly proportional to economic might. USA is superpower not because they are ultimate warriors, but because of their economy. Pakistan doesn't have resources to compete with India. I respect your patriotism but without substance your statements are just fan boy stuff
I am not saying that he is going to invade india what I was saying or rather my point of view is that Pakistan can defence it's self from india or for that matter anyone who tries to invade or wage war on Pakistan very well, so Pakistan has the capability of defending it self against anyone and india also included in this list. We are a proud nation and we know how to defend ourselves from others who tries to wage war or tries to invade.

I have no problem with india or it's economy it's good for you guys to prosper in a good way but when it comes down to national security matter of Pakistan which India often tries to disturb it's not good ethics on Indians part at least so try to be more sensible and behaved manner with your neighbor.

I am not saying that he is going to invade india what I was saying or rather my point of view is that Pakistan can defence it's self from india or for that matter anyone who tries to invade or wage war on Pakistan very well, so Pakistan has the capability of defending it self against anyone and india also included in this list. We are a proud nation and we know how to defend ourselves from others who tries to wage war or tries to invade.

I have no problem with india or it's economy it's good for you guys to prosper in a good way but when it comes down to national security matter of Pakistan which India often tries to disturb it's not good ethics on Indians part at least so try to be more sensible and behaved manner with your neighbor.
I agree with you if situation arise Pakistan will defend it self, they are capable of doing that. But the question is whether Pakistan will be able to achieve its political objective. Let be honest.... present situation in Kashmir favours India and it want to maintain status quo of territories. In order to change that scenario Pakistan can either continue with proxy war or confront India militarily. Proxy war has not given desire result and not even expected in future.

As second option... you can't confront with India militarily for Kashmir because you have reduced your armed forces to defensive role. Your policies are defensive in nature and that going to hurt Pakistan in future.

With the ever crumbling economy, I would be surprised if Pakistan can sustain a war longer than 2-3 weeks or at best a month. Without threatening a war against India you should rather spend your time in settling the issue of extremism which has been growing slowly and surely within your territory.

Don't worry about it .To give you answer i want to acknowledge you with a historical fact .In 1947 Indian arm forces invasion on kashmir was retaliated and protaracted war for 1 and half year without even having a basic infrastructure .

Don't worry about it .To give you answer i want to acknowledge you with a historical fact .In 1947 Indian arm forces invasion on kashmir was retaliated and protaracted war for 1 and half year without even having a basic infrastructure .
First of all, it was pakistan who invaded and second...don't compare 1947 with 2010. The world has change and war is much more expensive now. In 1947, no arial battle, tank war and naval confrontation was there.

First of all, it was pakistan who invaded and second...don't compare 1947 with 2010. The world has change and war is much more expensive now. In 1947, no arial battle, tank war and naval confrontation was there.

And both the countries were new....

And both the countries were new....
but at that time also india got alot alot more than PAKISTAN in military aspect .3 ratio 1 and sometimes more than this is always there between india and pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom