What's new

McDonald's workers protest low pay, 100 arrested

Is the wages in the US per week or per month ?

Per hour.

I believe they're talking about raising the minimum wage a little but to maybe $8.00 or more.

I remember hearing this somewhere. Although it's not feasible to live life here. You need good money here to survive.

In Arab nations though we can survive with smaller paychecks since we don't pay so much taxes and stuff.

ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested-in.jpg

No "Happy Meal" where he's going. :police:

People support higher wages but aren't willing to pay for them.:whistle:

Twice the minimum wage, they are fucking nuts.

Minimum wage is too low. It should be increased. McDonald makes shitload of money a year. Giving some of it to its employees will only benefit the country, as all these employees will pay taxes, buy stuff, etc... Would you prefer the money to instead end up in stockholders' Swiss bank accounts?

Fine, Lets raise their wages to $15. And we'll have every PhD that would make $14/hour, in his/her field, and recent grad who would make $10/hour applying for the job of flipping burgers. THAT IS if the ordering system isn't mechanized.

Really?! And what PhD is that? PhD in delivering Pizza? I was employed with $25/hour and that was 8 years ago. A fresh college graduate makes about $12/hour when starting their carrier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom