What's new

MASS ARMENIAN TERROR IN OTTOMAN LANDS (GENOCIDE LIE)

forummurat

Reaction score
MASS ARMENIAN TERROR IN OTTOMAN LANDS (GENOCIDE LIE)

ARMENIAN ISSUE

After the advent of Turks into Anatolia, Armenians benefited from the just, humane, tolerant and unifying traditions and beliefs of their new neighbours. The period that lasted until the end of the nineteenth century when the apogee of these developments and relations was attained, was the golden age of Armenians. In fact, the Armenians were by far the greatest beneficiaries of the opportunities offered by the Ottoman Empire to all industrious, capable, honest and straightforward citizens of the non-Moslem communities. Being exempted from the military service and to a large extent from taxation, they had the opportunity to excel themselves in trade, agriculture, craftsmanship and administration and therefore were rightly called the "loyal nation" because of their loyalty and ability to interact with the Ottomans. There were so many Armenians who spoke Turkish, who even conducted their rites in this language , who rose to topmost public service posts such as the Ministries and Under-Secretariats of State for the Public Works, Navy, Foreign Affairs, Finance, Treasury, Posts and Telegraph and Minting. There were some who even wrote books in Turkish and foreign languages on the Problems of the Ottoman Empire .
With the start of the decline of the Ottoman Empire, the European powers began to intervene in its affairs and degeneration became evident in the peaceful Turkish-Armenian relations. Great effort was displayed by the instigators whom the Western powers planted into the Ottoman Empire under clerical guise, to create a schism between Turks and Armenians in the religious, cultural, commercial, political and social fields. Thus, bloody clashes arose, in which the blunt of pain was borne by the Turks, and thousands of Armenians and Turks lost their lives in the revolts that broke out in Eastern Anatolia and spread all the way to Istanbul.
Though there were many Armenians fighting in the Ottoman armies against the enemy or serving in the rear ranks during the World War I, a considerable number had sided with the foes on the battlefronts and launched massacres against the population without distinction of women, children and the aged. Their toll was hundreds of thousands of ******* and ruin in Eastern Anatolia.
The measures adopted by the Ottoman Empire to stop this violence were presented to the rest of the world under a completely different light and the Armenians, misguided by the promises and instigation of the Western Powers started to undermine the country where they had led a privileged life more than a thousand years.
The Hinchak, Tashnak, Toward Armenia, Young Armenians, Union and Salvation, Ramgavar, Paramilitaries, Black Cross societies and Hinchak Revolutionary Committee, which were established out of Anatolia, formed organisations urging the people for an armed revolt. These activities were the bloody uprisings that cost thousands of Turkish and Armenian lives.
During World War I, the Ottoman Empire was fighting against Russian armies in Eastern Anatolia, where the Armenian revolt was at its peak; and also against Armenian forces which supported the Russians. On the other hand, behind the lines it had to continue to fight against Armenian guerrillas that were burning Turkish villages and towns and attacking military convoys and reinforcements. In spite of this violence, the Ottoman Empire tried to solve the Armenian problem for months by taking local measures. Meanwhile, an operation was made against the Armenian guerillas and 2345 rebels were arrested for high treason. When it became evident that the Armenian community was also in rebellion against the state, the Ottoman Empire proceeded with the last resort of replacing only those Armenians in the region who actively participated in the rebellion. With this measure, the Ottoman Empire also intended to save the lives of the Armenians who were living in a medium of civil war because Turks started to counter-attack the Armenians who had performed bloody atrocities against Turkish communities.
Today, Armenia and some states using Armenians for their economic and political benefits have launched a massive propaganda campaign to present the replacement decision and the 24 April arrests as genocide to the world public opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Armenians should have been happy that they were invaded and the country colonised by the Turks?
Doesnt give you the right the mass murder innocent people.
btw about the so called 'genocide', Relocating and Genocide are two major different things.

So the Armenians should have been happy that they were invaded and the country colonised by the Turks?

Do you know what means BASIC HUMAN HISTORY? I think No.

fateh71

I am glad to see there are people who are not taken in by Turkey's 90 year long black propaganda war, although I would be very surprised if any are!

Doesnt give you the right the mass murder innocent people.
btw about the so called 'genocide', Relocating and Genocide are two major different things.

BordoEnes

Maybe you can explain how deporting an entire race (women and children because the able bodied men were all murdered) to certain death in a desert does not constitute genocide?

"Relocating " Come on!? How many times were you sick writing that rubbish?

All I read was this - first line. Such really crude fatwa based propaganda is for the really dumb.

What right do you then have to comment on this subject when you have just read the first line............. you are a first class fool, Indian ,mentality........... anything with Muslim in there, lets jump on the band wagon for abuse. It appears that anything done by Muslims or Islam must be a negative for the fascist racist India........ This happened at the end of the 19th century, there are two sides to a story, abit like the story of Indian Pakistan migration discrepancies where both side claim the other massacred in cold blood.......... If you do not have anything meaningful to all, then please shut the hell up and go back to your Indian cage ......baffoon

BordoEnes

Maybe you can explain how deporting an entire race (women and children because the able bodied men were all murdered) to certain death in a desert does not constitute genocide?

"Relocating " Come on!? How many times were you sick writing that rubbish?

makelovenotwar.............. is that the same policy for the British genocide of world war II where the British deliberately bombed civilians homes and killed 30 or so million people........... or maybe the most recent absolute despicable and disgusting policy of "oil for FOOD" program, give us your oil and we allow in more food to your people................ very humane, anything coming out of this end is noting more then diahorea

fateh71

I am glad to see there are people who are not taken in by Turkey's 90 year long black propaganda war, although I would be very surprised if any are!

a british should be the last one talking and pointing finger at Turkey... yet another idiot that is butthurt they couldn't win against Turkey in Gallipoli and Independece war!

look at your own country before pointing a finger at us... how many innocent peoples blood has your ***** king family in their hands?

for centuries your royal *** family have robbed, opprest and killed innocent people in other parts of the world, yet you have the guts to come here and talk to us about something you have absolutely NO clue about!

even in WW2 your churchill ordered to bomb Civilians intentionally... british crap!

What right do you then have to comment on this subject when you have just read the first line............. you are a first class fool, Indian ,mentality........... anything with Muslim in there, lets jump on the band wagon for abuse. It appears that anything done by Muslims or Islam must be a negative for the fascist racist India........ This happened at the end of the 19th century, there are two sides to a story, abit like the story of Indian Pakistan migration discrepancies where both side claim the other massacred in cold blood.......... If you do not have anything meaningful to all, then please shut the hell up and go back to your Indian cage ......baffoon

I knew atleast one person advocating murder on other threads will take the effort of teaching us humane tolerance! LOL!

Thor Thor Thor, when one has to justify conquest, including the conquest of the subcontiinent, claiming how the vanquished benefited from the just, humane, tolerant and unifying traditions and beliefs of their new neighbours (Read masters), then even a fascist fool like me can see the utterly weak supremacist fatwa based logic involved.

Your just humane tolerant and unifying traditions ooze from your rabid anti ahmadi posts every day, do try to fool some idiot with that crap, one who is already an idiot, thanks to brainwashing since age 3. I spit on your ''humane'' traditions.

how deporting an entire race (women and children because the able bodied men were all murdered) to certain death in a desert does not constitute genocide?

hehehe look at who talks ?? A british...

Genocide gets meaninig with you... British mean is genocide for human literature. So dont be ridiculous any more and dont beside of these lies.

How many Armenian Genocide denialist threads do you guys need here on the Turkish side of this Forum? I count 3 at last...lol guys.

I am not here to change anyones mindjust a few comments and I am done.

The Turkish government has confessed in earlier times to the Genocide. Prime Minister Damat Ferid Pasha placed the blame squarely on the Young Turk Party and held war crime trials in which the chief perpetrators were condemned to death in absent.

PrinceAbdul Mecid, the heir apparent to the Ottoman Throne, said during an interview: "I refer to those awful massacres. They are the greatest stain that has ever disgraced our nation and race. They were entirely the work of Talat and Enver. I heard some days before they began that they were intended. I went to Istanbul and insisted on seeing Enver. I asked him if it was true and they intended to recommence the massacres that had been our shame and disgrace under Abdul Hamid. The only reply I could get from his was: 'It is decided. It is the program.'"

Mustafa Kemal Pasha himself said in a 1926 interview with a Swiss reporter that "these holdovers from the Young Turkey [sic.] Party should be made to account for the lives of millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse from their homes and massacred. . . ."

And guess what, Hitler knew and drew a lesson from it. As he sent his Death Heads troops into Poland to start World War II, he said: "Go. Kill without pity. Who nowadays remembers the annihilation of the Armenians?"

Armenians all over Anatolia, not just on the eastern war front, were wiped out. The cities of Yozgad, Sivas, Caeserea, Hadjin, Marash, Adana, and Ankara -- just to name a few -- are hardly in the east. One needs but to look at a map of Turkey to see this. Turkish apologists depend on American ignorance of geography to make such foolish claims

Both the Turks and the Russians offered the Armenians autonomy. Neither promise could be trusted. Truth is the first victim of war. Neither the Turks nor the Russians had a history of granting their subjects freedom. The last tsar, Nicholas II, would not even share power with his own Russian people, which prompted the Russian revolution during World War I. Russia even forbade Armenian refugees, who had managed to flee the Genocide, from returning to their ancestral lands, which the Russian armies had overrun during the war. Prince Lobanov-Rostovsky, foreign minister of Russia in 1895, summed up Russia's traditional stance by saying, "Yes, Russia wants Armenia, but without the Armenians."

The assassinations of Turkish officials which began by two small clandestine groups in 1973 were stopped in 1985 by Armenian public opinion after civilian death. Their mission to awake the world was already accomplished and not needed anymore. Armenians do not need terrorists, because people of good will, having studied the Armenian case, now have greater understanding and sympathy.
There is no ASALA today, you guys can sleep well.

Your just humane tolerant and unifying traditions ooze from your rabid anti ahmadi posts every day, do try to fool some idiot with that crap, one who is already an idiot, thanks to brainwashing since age 3. I spit on your ''humane'' traditions.

Stupid!ty clearly knows no bounds with the likes of you. My posts with regards to Ahmadis are backed fully with quotes, references and argument, and not one argument to date has been challenged and clarified, so keep your Indian f!lth to yourself.

You clearly do not have any sort of knowledge of the Armenian and Ottoman history, especially after reading just the first line, so why even bother to make any comment, oh wait, its your Indian behaviour though isn't it, up your own back sides

denialist threads

Deny?? It doesn't mean we deny. It means we know there is no Armenian genocide and we prove it.You armenians and your sisters can believe these lies it doesn't mean we Turks will admit these lies.

Your country was/is/will be puppet and dog of your sisters(Russia, France, USA, UK etc.) forever. You have decided to be dog of these women since ww1.

BTW, as i said you can believe what do you want to believe it doesn't matter for us.

I have asked two questions many times. I couldn't get the answers and still i am waiting for answers. Here are my 2 questions...

The average human body consist of 208 bones.

The avarage human skull is 21-22 cm long and 17-18 cm wide.That means that the volume of a skull is 5,595 litres.

The claim is that 1,5 million Armenians are death.

Where are these 312.000.000 piece of bones ?

Where is the hill of skulls that is 8.392 cubic meters ? ( 8392 cubic meters means a volume of total 560 cars)

I need answers not empty arguments.

Back
Top Bottom