Martial law Gov better than democratic government on Timely elections:CJ

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Martial law Government better than democratic government on Timely elections

193569_82556619.jpg

[Google translate]​

Supreme Court three member bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry said on the hearing the case of municipal elections .

During the trial for CJP remarked that no one will be given his preferred date for municipal elections .

Chief Justice asked Additional Advocate general Punjab that why provincial government did not held municipal elections up till now.

Punjab and Sindh provincial governments are continuity of previous governments . Punjab and Sindh should notify about local government election in writing to supreme court that they will be conducted or not.

Chief Justice said courts have always supported democracy but the martial law is better to democratic government who conducted the election

on this Additional Advocate General Punjab, said that they will notify court on local bodies elections in written

بروقت انتخابات،جمہوری حکومت سے مارشل لا والے بہتر ہیں،چیف جسٹس​

193569_82556619.jpg

اسلام آباد(دنیا نیوز) چیف جسٹس افتخار محمد چودھری نے صوبوں کی جانب سے بلدیاتی انتخابات سے متعلق رپورٹ پیش نہ کرنے پر برہمی کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ صوبائی حکومتیں فوری انتخابات کرائیں یا انتخابات نہ کرانے سے متعلق تحریری جواب داخل کرائیں۔

چیف جسٹس افتخار محمد چودھری کی سربراہی میں سپریم کورٹ کے تین رکنی بنچ نے بلدیاتی انتخابات سے متعلق کیس کی سماعت کی۔دوران سماعت چیف جسٹس نے ریمارکس دیئے کہ بلدیاتی انتخابات کے لیے کسی کو مرضی کی تاریخ نہیں دیں گے۔چیف جسٹس نے ایڈیشنل ایڈوکیٹ جنرل پنجاب سے استفسار کیا کہ بتایا جائے،صوبائی حکومت بلدیاتی انتخابات کیوں نہیں کروا رہیں۔پنجاب اور سندھ میں صوبائی حکومتیں پرانی حکومتوں کا ہی تسلسل ہیں۔پنجاب اور سندھ کی حکومتیں تحریری طور پر بلدیاتی انتخاب کی تاریخ کے بارے میں لکھ کر دیں،چیف جسٹس نے کہا کہ انتخابات فوری طور پر کرائے جائیں یا عدالت کو انتخابات نہ کرانے کے بارے میں لکھ کر دے دیں۔چیف جسٹس نے کہا کہ عدالتوں نے ہمیشہ جمہوریت کی تائید کی لیکن جمہوری حکومت سے مارشل لا والے بہتر ہیں جنہوں نے انتخابات کروائے جس پر ایڈیشنل ایڈوکیٹ جنرل پنجاب نے کہا کہ وہ بلدیاتی انتخابات پر تحریری موقف پیش کردیں گے۔

NAWAZ KI BILI USAY HI MIAOON​

OR ANOTHER DRAMA TO DRAG THIS CASE LIKE NRO WITH NO VERDICT​

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/193569_1#.UkFiIT9YWAU

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence @mafiya @Peaceful Civilian @ice_man

Last edited by a moderator:

193569_82556619.jpg

[Google translate]​

Supreme Court three member bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry said on the hearing the case of municipal elections .

During the trial for CJP remarked that no one will be given his preferred date for municipal elections .

Chief Justice asked Additional Advocate general Punjab that why provincial government did not held municipal elections up till now.

Punjab and Sindh provincial governments are continuity of previous governments . Punjab and Sindh should notify about local government election in writing to supreme court that they will be conducted or not.

Chief Justice said courts have always supported democracy but the martial law is better to democratic government who conducted the election

on this Additional Advocate General Punjab, said that they will notify court on local bodies elections in written

193569_82556619.jpg

اسلام آباد(دنیا نیوز) چیف جسٹس افتخار محمد چودھری نے صوبوں کی جانب سے بلدیاتی انتخابات سے متعلق رپورٹ پیش نہ کرنے پر برہمی کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ صوبائی حکومتیں فوری انتخابات کرائیں یا انتخابات نہ کرانے سے متعلق تحریری جواب داخل کرائیں۔

چیف جسٹس افتخار محمد چودھری کی سربراہی میں سپریم کورٹ کے تین رکنی بنچ نے بلدیاتی انتخابات سے متعلق کیس کی سماعت کی۔دوران سماعت چیف جسٹس نے ریمارکس دیئے کہ بلدیاتی انتخابات کے لیے کسی کو مرضی کی تاریخ نہیں دیں گے۔چیف جسٹس نے ایڈیشنل ایڈوکیٹ جنرل پنجاب سے استفسار کیا کہ بتایا جائے،صوبائی حکومت بلدیاتی انتخابات کیوں نہیں کروا رہیں۔پنجاب اور سندھ میں صوبائی حکومتیں پرانی حکومتوں کا ہی تسلسل ہیں۔پنجاب اور سندھ کی حکومتیں تحریری طور پر بلدیاتی انتخاب کی تاریخ کے بارے میں لکھ کر دیں،چیف جسٹس نے کہا کہ انتخابات فوری طور پر کرائے جائیں یا عدالت کو انتخابات نہ کرانے کے بارے میں لکھ کر دے دیں۔چیف جسٹس نے کہا کہ عدالتوں نے ہمیشہ جمہوریت کی تائید کی لیکن جمہوری حکومت سے مارشل لا والے بہتر ہیں جنہوں نے انتخابات کروائے جس پر ایڈیشنل ایڈوکیٹ جنرل پنجاب نے کہا کہ وہ بلدیاتی انتخابات پر تحریری موقف پیش کردیں گے۔

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Slav Defence @mafiya @Peaceful Civilian @ice_man

He realises it now? Not only in this aspect all the economic indicators were best in military regime, even the worst of those i.e. Zia's time was better then any of the elected political governments.
@batmannow

Actually he is right, we had local bodies structure everytime there was Marshal Law, but these democracy scumbags who loot the country in the name of Meesak-e-Jamhooriyat just don't want to share their powers with common man.

shame on all the so called champions of democracies like PPP, PTI, PMLN

It is because these 'so called' democrats are worst dictators.

The two main parties are family parties. They would never let their grip slip on power. Bringing local govt. system is like giving up power and dictators never like giving up power. It has to be snatched from them.

The MQM is a different phenomenon. It wants a local body with its full control because it operates like a mafia. So we have family mafias and terror mafia all ruling our country.

It is because these 'so called' democrats are worst dictators.

The two main parties are family parties. They would never let their grip slip on power. Bringing local govt. system is like giving up power and dictators never like giving up power. It has to be snatched from them.

The MQM is a different phenomenon. It wants a local body with its full control because it operates like a mafia. So we have family mafias and terror mafia all ruling our country.
yes, itsthe truth, but we should speak full truth, not half truth?
or infact a angels party like PTI cant win any elections, just because it has created , its own artificial utopia of goodies, which in genrl, isnt liked much in pakistan?
reality bites?

193569_82556619.jpg

[Google translate]​

193569_82556619.jpg

SOURCE:

DUNYA NEWS

no one is, above the hunger of power, like this cheap justice who went conspire against the most of the noblest govt of pakistan, which indeed was making pakistan progressed with lightining speed?
at that time , he wasnt ready to accept his & his sons crouption, & thus denying to resign?
A crazy time at which most of our, democrats thought that he is the god of justice, the dam saviour of pakistan?
even that time actully, he didnt wanted to give up power, which was giving him private appartments in london. his family,s trip to monte carlo,s cassinos, his sons millions, which came from no where?
all that worth more thn pakistan?surly for this cheap justice?
& now just to be in power, he is trying his best to give green signal to army, that its oky if they want another, declaration of emergency signed by him?
shameless, creature he is, & all of those who were supporting him , are the most foolest of humman biengs?
there are not many , in this country who say, pakistan frist give up everything they had & face, all the fake casses against themselves?
just because of thier belives on this country?
i say hang them all, these power hungry croupt elites!
54450669ad996122c623791635c7c2ca.jpg

& lets say pakistan frist!

Konsa ghalat comparison kiya hai...??

there is no such thing as martial law government or fooji hakumat, its illegal by the law of Pakistan and punishable by death. so there is no way a judge can pass comment comparing legal and illegal form of government, as to which is better.

no one is, above the hunger of power, like this cheap justice who went conspire against the most of the noblest govt of pakistan, which indeed was making pakistan progressed with lightining speed?
at that time , he wasnt ready to accept his & his sons crouption, & thus denying to resign?
A crazy time at which most of our, democrats thought that he is the god of justice, the dam saviour of pakistan?
even that time actully, he didnt wanted to give up power, which was giving him private appartments in london. his family,s trip to monte carlo,s cassinos, his sons millions, which came from no where?
all that worth more thn pakistan?surly for this cheap justice?
& now just to be in power, he is trying his best to give green signal to army, that its oky if they want another, declaration of emergency signed by him?
shameless, creature he is, & all of those who were supporting him , are the most foolest of humman biengs?
there are not many , in this country who say, pakistan frist give up everything they had & face, all the fake casses against themselves?
just because of thier belives on this country?
i say hang them all, these power hungry croupt elites!

I think Gen PM also did the right thing in a wrong manner. The right thing was calling CJ to inform that certain charges have been referred to him by Prime Minister and an opportunity is being given to resign and depart gracefully. Wrong thing was firing him straight away. He was probably given the wrong advice. Had he put a person on standby at Supreme Court, who could straight away file a reference on CJ not accepting the option of resignation. After the reference CJ would have automatically become a party against government and would not have been able to convene a full court against government. CJ would not have been left with any other option but to forward his case to Supreme Judicial council for review. Evidence with original reference was sufficient to nail him. Later political parties took the advantage to malign Gen PM, not to support CJ. Lawyers jumped in on foreign financing. I say foreign financing, because all of us know that lawyers never spend money they charge money. They even dont pay for the books they buy from High Court Book Shops. How do you expect them to conduct a long march from Karachi to Islamabad. Lets do some statistical analysis of this long march also. I remember during that time a straight highway speed driving from Karachi to Lahore, in a 1300cc car, would need fuel of PKR10-12000, beside sundries. These lawyers were not only driving very low speed but were also stopping for congregations at multiple destinations. Though number of vehicles participating in this long march will always remain debatable. Yet assuming 10,000 vehicle participating one straight regular drive to Islamabad. Fuel cost involved goes beyond 15 million considering an average PKR15000 per vehicle. It has to be kept in mind that vehicles involved were not 1300cc only, even Parados, pajeros, landcruisers, etc were used. Now take into consideration night stays and cost of arranging JALSAS food. I think in safe estimate on this whole exercise would be not less than 40-50 million. I still have to see which lawyer or group of lawyers have this much big heart to chip in.

He (CJ) was used by someone else and you know for what this term USED is used for. All those who supported him at that point are now talking against him examples are Ali Ahmed Kurd and Asma Jehangir. Even bar associations have passed resolutions against him. We all know that except for a handful, most of the people select law as profession, when they cannot do anything else. LLB is supposed to be easiest to acquire. I was myself offered to join the law college with a guarantee that I would get my degree without joining classes or appearing in examination. I have had interactions with a large number of lawyers and Judges. I find most of them people of low intellect, vision and criminal approach. I am not ready to accept that such large scale movement to restore judiciary can be planned, organised and executed by them. They had strong support from somewhere from financials to execution.

For not being able to rid of this incompetent and corrupt person, blame goes to Gen PM for mishandling the case. It was not expected from a person of his stature and vision.

there is no such thing as martial law government or fooji hakumat, its illegal by the law of Pakistan and punishable by death. so there is no way a judge can pass comment comparing legal and illegal form of government, as to which is better.

sorry friend, which law we are talking about?
the law which was born by FM ayub khan,s hand called ZAB, or monte carlo PCO CJ in both cases, only militry is the final & the best law provider of the country?
well even ,though he is honstly croupt, bt you cant stand in his court, for 1second telling him , your ideas about law?
cause anyway he is the degree here?lolzzz

I think Gen PM also did the right thing in a wrong manner. The right thing was calling CJ to inforlm that certain charges have been referred to him by Prime Minister and an opportunity is being given to resign and depart gracefully. Wrong thing was firing him straight away. He was probably given the wrong advice. Had he put a person on standby at Supreme Court, who could straight away file a reference on CJ not accepting the option of resignation. After the reference CJ would have automatically become a party against government and would not have been able to convene a full court against government. CJ would not have been left with any other option but to forward his case to Supreme Judicial council for review. Evidence with original reference was sufficient to nail him. Later political parties took the advantage to malign Gen PM, not to support CJ. Lawyers jumped in on foreign financing. I say foreign financing, because all of us know that lawyers never spend money they charge money. They even dont pay for the books they buy from High Court Book Shops. How do you expect them to conduct a long march from Karachi to Islamabad. Lets do some statistical analysis of this long march also. I remember during that time a straight highway speed driving from Karachi to Lahore, in a 1300cc car, would need fuel of PKR10-12000, beside sundries. These lawyers were not only driving very low speed but were also stopping for congregations at multiple destinations. Though number of vehicles participating in this long march will always remain debatable. Yet assuming 10,000 vehicle participating one straight regular drive to Islamabad. Fuel cost involved goes beyond 15 million considering an average PKR15000 per vehicle. It has to be kept in mind that vehicles involved were not 1300cc only, even Parados, pajeros, landcruisers, etc were used. Now take into consideration night stays and cost of arranging JALSAS food. I think in safe estimate on this whole exercise would be not less than 40-50 million. I still have to see which lawyer or group of lawyers have this much big heart to chip in.

He (CJ) was used by someone else and you know for what this term USED is used for. All those who supported him at that point are now talking against him examples are Ali Ahmed Kurd and Asma Jehangir. Even bar associations have passed resolutions against him. We all know that except for a handful, most of the people select law as profession, when they cannot do anything else. LLB is supposed to be easiest to acquire. I was myself offered to join the law college with a guarantee that I would get my degree without joining classes or appearing in examination. I have had interactions with a large number of lawyers and Judges. I find most of them people of low intellect, vision and criminal approach. I am not ready to accept that such large scale movement to restore judiciary can be planned, organised and executed by them. They had strong support from somewhere from financials to execution.

For not being able to rid of this incompetent and corrupt person, blame goes to Gen PM for mishandling the case. It was not expected from a person of his stature and vision.
keep blaming him friend, it doesnt matters, he is a true patriot who doesnt care you & me much?
i also blame him,was trying to be so democratic, freedom of speech & all that modren world gadgets he was trying to this country? following the rulles?
its feels so nice, now when i see, where we stands now as a nation?
morally, economicly, justice, freedom of speech?
everything is better then his time?lolzzz hell no but we stupids keep blaming him?
wasnt that simple, if CJ could hve been killed by TTp? see so simple?
bt instead he went to, become the saviour? by following the rulles in this no law country, where only law is might of your wealth?

Back
Top Bottom