What's new

Mani Shankar Aiyar confronts JuD chief Hafiz Saeed on Pak TV

Mr. Ayier should have walked out of the show. he was invited to talk to other senetor of Pakistan and not some rag tag terrorist.

Mr. Ayier should have walked out of the show. he was invited to talk to other senetor of Pakistan and not some rag tag terrorist.

How could he...In his own words Pakistan is his 'most favored' country.

Sorry to say muslims are very emotional people especially in matters of faith.

Why should a Parlimentarian recognize Hafiz Saeed a terrorist. Mani Shankar Iyer should have declined to talk to him. Difa-E_pakistan is a terror front.
So what about RSS and Shev Sena?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Sorry to say muslims are very emotional people especially in matters of faith.
Everone is emotional and i still remember Babri Mosque

So what about RSS and Shev Sena?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

When was the last time RSS or shiv sena trained and sent gunmen across the border to shoot innocent people on the streets of your cities?

Nope just telling you what will happen after his death. :)

no $hit happened when Supreme Jehadist Osama dust bin was wiped off the earth and that too in pakistan, some solidarity demonstrations some juloos by mullah fanatics in pakistan people gathering in huge numbers as if free biryani is being distributed, then a suicide bomber blows himself up killing other in the crowd, media highlights it for a week, TTP claims responsibility, pak army blames it on CIA and afghan taliban, pak govt blames and curses army and ISI, common pakistani citizen gets frustrated looking at his country going round and round in circles.

. this is what has been happening and this is what will happen if this guy is killed or hanged lawfully.

no $hit happened when Supreme Jehadist Osama dust bin was wiped off the earth and that too in pakistan, some solidarity demonstrations some juloos by mullah fanatics in pakistan people gathering in huge numbers as if free biryani is being distributed, then a suicide bomber blows himself up killing other in the crowd, media highlights it for a week, TTP claims responsibility, pak army blames it on CIA and afghan taliban, pak govt blames and curses army and ISI, common pakistani citizen gets frustrated looking at his country going round and round in circles.

. this is what has been happening and this is what will happen if this guy is killed or hanged lawfully.

Ahhh stop behaving like the guy in your avatar. :lol:

That was a politically motivated incident, and treat it as such. But brainwashing that after death in a armed jihad that a man gets 72 blue eyed virjins for his physical amusment are not incidents. and too being Government funded is no joke. Kindly set foot in the right direction.
I too feel bad for Babri Mosque, but its a political incident.

Back
Top Bottom