What's new

Malik warns of secret operation in Afghanistan against Fazlullah

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CHITRAL: Interior Minister Rehman malik has warned of a secret operation in Afghanistan against Maullana Fazlullah and Faqirullah if they do not halt their terrorist activity in Pakistan.

Addressing a rally in Chitral, Malik said if any Pakistani was killed in the future, an operation would be conducted against terrorists hiding in Afghanistan.

“We will reply if there is any activity from Afghanistan,” Malik said.

Malik added that he would provide details regarding the assassination of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in his upcoming book.

Malik warns of secret op in Afghanistan - thenews.com.pk

Lol so Malik tips off the radio mullah any one still have questions why no one told you about the BL op?

If the orders are given to SSG. It will take a week, maximum.

Why don't we have the balls like the Israelis do ? :hitwall:

If this operation could have been conducted in secret a year or two ago that would have been so nice; we're already in a mess...surely violating the 'sovereignty' of Afghanistan wouldn't push into the abyss.

Do you have any idea how many such operations that have already been carried out by the SSG? Can't write anything here, trust me they are carried out more routinely than you would suspect. I have first hand knowledge.

Why don't we have the balls like the Israelis do ? :hitwall:

If this operation could have been conducted in secret a year or two ago that would have been so nice; we're already in a mess...surely violating the 'sovereignty' of Afghanistan wouldn't push into the abyss.

Do you have any idea how many such operations that have already been carried out by the SSG? Can't write anything here, trust me they are carried out more routinely than you would suspect. I have first hand knowledge.

I've heard about them but I suppose by the time the documents are declassified I'd be dead (you might still live on :angry:) !

Why don't you ask the Pashtuns of your tribe from the other side to find & lynch that basterd ! :hitwall:

I've heard about them but I suppose by the time the documents are declassified I'd be dead (you might still live on :angry:) !

Why don't you ask the Pashtuns of your tribe from the other side to find & lynch that basterd ! :hitwall:

Mein hoon na bachay jhamooray, khopri kion maar rahay ho divar mein?

When I'm in Lahore, I'll introduce you to such people face to face, who have recently returned from there! :D

Back
Top Bottom