What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Apparently she is coming to a children’s rehabilitation centre in UK..
As in relearning normal chores of life,such as walking,eating and other normal routines...

Blurb from BBC

Thats about 10 times more than same treatment in Pakistan or Dubai....

Pakistan has the best Neurologists in the world..same for Many other countries nearby..at a fraction of the cost and lesser political damage..

dude our country and armed forces should now just go in hell, a revolution will only save these institutions, they have been sold out completely

Good Decision.....given the current condition of Hospitals and quality of medicines in Pakistan,Malala would have died in Pakistan

That is very rich coming from your side dude. Mr. Jaffer I wonder have you ever visited Pakistan?

Him living in the UK does not make Indian medical infrastructure any less world class.

Cost effective and accessible , quality solutions could have been sourced from India instead of going all the way over to the UK.

and can you please share the statistics of that world class indian health care by any neutral source?

No doubt sir, India have very good doctors, she was getting almost same level of treatment in Pakistan as she could have get in India but I guess due sensitivity of her problem authority did not risk it and send her for over all A grade treatment, I guess cost was not the issue here.

See for yourself:
Indian Hospital - Al Jazeera English

World class hospital with patirs coming from all Over the world wih affordable pricing and outreach and seems to serve even the poorest of Indians. Dr Dev Shetti is a revolutionary. The Indian government plans to provide universal healthcare to all Indians within the decade and this is the model it will be based on. So whilst today there are many holes have no doubt the future is very bright. Also even today India has some of the finest hospitals in the world.

dude our country and armed forces should now just go in hell, a revolution will only save these institutions, they have been sold out completely

The thing is In Britain Guns are banned even for the Police..So as a result Doctors here very rarely see or treat Gunshot Victims....
On the other hand its a very common form of Injury in Pakistan and Doctors have extensive experience in Treating Gunshot Patients..The kind of Injury Malala has..
Why send her from more experienced Doctors to less or no experienced ones? Thats beyond me..

You could not have been more clear about your pro Taliban stance on PDF ( not that you have been shy about it here before) - than to claim a child who stood up where many adults cowered is a propaganda tool.
No, he couldn't.

Haider! Isn't it time for you to change? Isn't it time for you to stand up in your community and say, "What we supported is wrong" ?

See for yourself:
Indian Hospital - Al Jazeera English

World class hospital with patirs coming from all Over the world wih affordable pricing and outreach and seems to serve even the poorest of Indians. Dr Dev Shetti is a revolutionary. The Indian government plans to provide universal healthcare to all Indians within the decade and this is the model it will be based on. So whilst today there are many holes have no doubt the future is very bright. Also even today India has some of the finest hospitals in the world.

This not the time and place to your "dukan chamkana"- spare us from your stupidity in this thread-

No, he couldn't.

Haider! Isn't it time for you to change? Isn't it time for you to stand up in your community and say, "What we supported is wrong" ?

Lol- you a mind freak now?-

The thing is In Britain Guns are banned even for the Police..So as a result Doctors here very rarely see or treat Gunshot Victims....
On the other hand its a very common form of Injury in Pakistan and Doctors have extensive experience in Treating Gunshot Patients..The kind of Injury Malala has..
Why send her from more experienced Doctors to less or no experienced ones? Thats beyond me..

So by that logic , Pakistan sees more deaths at child birth. The western world should send their kids to Pakistani hospitals then.. heh. never ceases to amaze me how some mind's work :lol:

even if im a pro taliban, does this justify killing the children through drone attacks and media hiding the truth while crying for days for an attack on one girl. a simple yes and no would suffice

even if you are pro Taliban, does it work for Taliban blowing up civilians, beheading children and women while the media talks about drone wars ? a simple yes or no would suffice. :cheesy:

the thing that she has been treated and she is been recovering, i dont know how can you even rish her to fly her to another country in such a critical condition, it speaks a lot about the mis information the media is feeding us, in my opinion malala was never dangerously harmed she is just pretending to be

the thing that she has been treated and she is been recovering, i dont know how can you even rish her to fly her to another country in such a critical condition, it speaks a lot about the mis information the media is feeding us, in my opinion malala was never dangerously harmed she is just pretending to be

PDF meet Taliban Haider....

classic!

This not the time and place to your "dukan chamkana"- spare us from your stupidity in this -
Please explain to me how I am being stupid. I have presented you with a fitting reply to your post. I am backed by facts so tell me how am I being stupid? Just because the facts hurt you a bit doesn't mean I am being stupid.

Please explain to me how I am being stupid. I have presented you with a fitting reply to your post. I am backed by facts so tell me how am I being stupid? Just because the facts hurt you a bit doesn't mean I am being stupid.

Prey tell me whats so butt hurting for you or to your so called world class medical facilities if malala is sent to UK for medical treatment?- you presentation of facts here has no sane grounds here for the arguments sake--

Malala Yousufzai

The Express Tribune
By Raoof Hasan
October 15, 2012

The writer has previously written for the The Nation and The News and is former vice-president, information and media, of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

I have never met Malala, but I know the hurt it would cause me if something ever happened to my own 16-year old daughter. But Malala is not her parents’ daughter alone. She has come to reflect the hope, courage and aspirations of a whole nation that has been struggling incessantly to escape the endless alleys of darkness. There was such power and vigour in this 14-year-old innocent voice that even the bullet of a savage obscurantist animal fired from close range could not silence it. I know she’ll live. She’ll live to fight the harrowing shadows of evil that hover above us. She’ll live to fight the proponents of obscurantism and enslavement. She’ll live to guide this nation that has lost its courage and lives a demeaning existence devoid of hope.

When Swat was overrun by regressive marauders, Malala’s voice resonated through the hills and streams of the scenic valley, reflecting the inveterate resolve of a whole nation: “When I knew that they were burning our schools, I thought they were burning education, they were burning books. I have to be educated. I’ll be educated no matter what the odds.” No, I am not afraid, I am not afraid.”

Fear resides in the domain of the coward. Indeed, these perpetrators of violence are intent on destroying the avenues for our nation to escape the tentacles of captivity that have been their poor bounty for generations. Every evil coterie of slave traders is replaced by another that is even more evil and cruel. Such is the system that we have inherited and such are the devilish machinations that are so abundantly available to the practitioners of evil. Where are the champions of justice and the custodians of human rights? Where are the voices that stand for the supremacy of law? What of the promoters of a dialogue with these evil bands who could not tolerate little Malala’s drive for education?

The blood that stained Malals’s school-going clothes is the blood that stains the fate of this nation. To escape its consequences, everyone will have to show the resolve Malala showed when she took on the forces of repression, obscurantism, violence and depravity. They can no longer hide behind the veil of just extending vocal support. They need to play a role commensurate with the calling of the times — a role that will have to go beyond meaningless semantics. We have had enough of this evil duplicity. It has outlived its relevance and utility and will not work any longer.

Yesterday, it was Rimsha — a teenaged victim of Down Syndrome — who was wrongly accused of blasphemy because she is Christian. Today, it is Malala who championed against the forces of evil and darkness. There are also the 13 girls who have been reportedly sacrificed at the altar of the evil custom of Vani. There are innumerable Rimshas and Malalas whose voices are silenced without anyone ever knowing about them. How long are we going to allow this gory drama to play on, which is conceived and enacted by the very people who raise their voices against it in public, but behind closed doors, encourage these practices because it strengthens their criminal mafias? Their faces need to be unmasked and put before the court of the people they have wronged for generations.

Malala is alive as, indeed, she will always be. She has come to represent the will of a nation fighting to break the chains of slavery. She is leading the charge to move away decisively from decadent forces that represent the continued enslavement of thought and emotion. If Pakistan is to divorce from its sickening past and the repressive forces it has nurtured, it needs Malala Yousufzai and her resolute voice piercing the darkness that engulfs us.

Is it the scent of blood or the caress of the beloved’s lips?/ Behold, whence cometh the morning breeze/ Is spring in the air or the prison overflows again? Listen, whither cometh the sound of music — Faiz Ahmad Faiz

TP makes a good point: if you’re going to condemn drone strikes whose purpose is to counter Islamic militarism then you yourself are giving such militarism a thumbs-up. Therefore, you should be endorsing the attack on Malala and other little girls with similar aspirations. TP's strategy is that once enough Malalas are killed Pakistanis will give up cooperating with the U.S. by providing targeting information and the Talibs will have free reign to expand their terror even further.

Clearly, Pakistanis are confused to be condemning both the drone attacks and the Malala attack. Yemen and Somalia, by contrast, are not confused and endorse drone attacks on Al Qaeda and its allies. Is it any wonder that the War Against Terror is more successful in those countries than it is in Pakistan?

I can't believe the words i am about to type but for once i agree with you. There is no doubt that there are still Taliban sympathizers amongst the common masses of Pakistan. These are mostly uneducated (or even some educated) mullahism victims who have been brainwashed with manipulated version of Islam who still think these Barbarians are actually fighting for the cause of Allah. The fact that i have seen and read images and messages on facebook where people have tried to play down the shooting with irrational and stupid claims of controversy have made me feel sick to my stomach.
I don't think anybody else needs to insult our religion, we are already doing it best on our own.

Back
Top Bottom