What's new

Major Wajahat comes in front and exposes Hamid Mir

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
his words against hamid mir's...thats all.
Mr he has shown gutts and if he has retired in 2012 than Hamid Mir mad the claim in 2013 August than it already proves its a lie which was told by Hamid Mir

Mr he has shown gutts and if he has retired in 2012 than Hamid Mir mad the claim in 2013 August than it already proves its a lie which was told by Hamid Mir

how?

Sir if this man retired in 2012 than he is not working for forces any more and Hamid Mir said he received threats in after August 2013 so its not ISI who is threatening him

Sir if this man retired in 2012 than he is not working for forces any more and Hamid Mir said he received threats in after August 2013 so its not ISI who is threatening him
Do you really believe if they ever threaten some media person they will do it officially :-) Its not just specific to Hamid Mir case even in other societies people/organization propagate messages indirectly.

Do you really believe if they ever threaten some media person they will do it officially :-) Its not just specific to Hamid Mir case even in other societies people/organization propagate messages indirectly.
Mr I know it but they don't use retired persons until they are going to war

@Zarvan I wish you would not make it seem as though a simple denial means decimation for an opponent. Like Leader correctly pointed out, it is his word against Hamid Mir. What is so special about him that you must launch a thread as though this is the greatest revelation since Water-gate? Get you perspective straight my friend...

Wow that clears it all up. Hamid Mir is a liar as proven here. Now, all we need if for another retired army officer to come forward on camera and speculate that Hamid Mir was working for RAW and that will put paid to the whole issue

Wow that clears it all up. Hamid Mir is a liar as proven here. Now, all we need if for another retired army officer to come forward on camera and speculate that Hamid Mir was working for RAW and that will put paid to the whole issue
like how RAW denied all the allegation that they were behind the assasination of Kurkrey in mumbai??

thanku for defending ISI and yea they dont hire retired persons :smokin::angel:

They really don't that for such things. Hamid Mir may not have lied but tells half truths passionately, anything sensational to malign the forces laying down their lives for you, me and him. Only 2 days ago, we lost an officer and troops.

Back
Top Bottom