What's new

MAHABHARAT ! The greatest Epic of the Subcontinent on TV, 21st Century Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you are trying to be sarcastic to insult people for being dark skinned?

I guess you really hate dark skinned people, which ironically South Indians are.

stop worrying abt south indian people being dark , rather would u like to compare the economy or gdp of the entire pakistan with those of the south indian states ?? or the cities of south india with any of u r cities ?? or the quality of flms made by south indians wth those of pakistan ?? or the educational instititutes ??

You seem to be mistaking mythology with real history.
Greek vs Persian is a real history. Polytheistic mythology, e.g greek, roman or hindu, is not...

The word BS is kina rich coming from you.

So now you're gonna tell me how things are at my own place ? How many times have you been to South India anyway?? o_O

You seem to be mistaking mythology with real history.

Greek vs Persian is a real history. Polytheistic mythology, e.g greek, roman or hindu, is not...

The word BS is kina rich coming from you.

Ofcourse the "powers" of these humans have been exaggerated. I dont believe in any of htese my self . I see myself as an athiest. BUT I do know that Krishna existed, as did his kingdom.

But what does the mahabharat being a Myth or a real story have anything to do with my desire for it to be picked up by a hollywood production?

PS: 300 was not based on a real story... it was ...get this a FICTION made by Frank Miler :D

Whole world intrapolated into an Epic story of the Oldest Civilization on Earth. The Greatest War of Epic World - MAHABHARAT.

Polytheistic mythologies, like roman, greek, egyptian or hindu mythologies, are Not Real History.

Imagine we are discussing European history and someone brings up roman mythology as real history of Europe. How absurd would be that with an epic face palm. Same is the case with this.

This is not a hindutva site where people are gonna more than entertain such ideas.

This is Pakistan Defence Forum.

Ofcourse the "powers" of these humans have been exaggerated. I dont believe in any of htese my self . I see myself as an athiest. BUT I do know that Krishna existed, as did his kingdom.

But what does the mahabharat being a Myth or a real story have anything to do with my desire for it to be picked up by a hollywood production?

PS: 300 was not based on a real story... it was ...get this a FICTION made by Frank Miler :D

Last edited:
pandyas who were ruling the then tamil nadu , and other kings of kerala and karnataka were mentioned to be taking sides in the battle of kurukshetra

In the Mahabharata the infantry of Satyaki was composed of a tribe called Andhras, known for their long hair,tall stature, sweet language, and mighty prowess. They lived along the banks of the Godavari river.

I guess you have no problem with foreign fairer skinned people claiming to be more superior to your dark kind, and you accept these foreigners as superior because they were born superior, and you were born inferior to them.

This is the South Indian mentality I guess.

I do not know much about such idols polytheist worship, but google search suggest this idol is BLUE

krishna-hindu-god.jpg

Not dark. I wonder why is that....

According to Mahabharata Krishna belongs to Vrishni tribe and going by description he is above 6 feet tall. His color is Dark cloud color just before the rain, means Dark.

Vrishni tribe is from North west India.

In the Mahabharata the infantry of Satyaki was composed of a tribe called Andhras, known for their long hair,tall stature, sweet language, and mighty prowess. They lived along the banks of the Godavari river.

thank u bro for mentioning it , i was searching for a reference of telugu people in mahabarat bt couldn't find it..... so even my state/people of my state are covered in mahabarat...:cheers::yay:

According to Mahabharata Krishna belongs to Vrishni tribe and going by description he is above 6 feet tall. His color is Dark cloud color just before the rain, means Dark.

Vrishni tribe is from North west India.

And Super Man is from Kansas. We know how real Super Man is.

Also, I would like to add, super man is a fictional character, any body can start making up fictional stories about a fictional character according to his/her taste. It has nothing to do with reality. Same is the case with polytheistic mythologies...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom