What's new

MAHABHARAT ! The greatest Epic of the Subcontinent on TV, 21st Century Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know the white elephant in the room, why South Indians are not casted in your "Mahabarat" stories...

Said to you beyond your comprehension skill. You don't get it do you? Give you a clue... there is something called language & accent.

Original Mahabharat also mentions South Indian kings siding with Kauravas or Pandavas.

I guess even in your fictional stories, fairer people are superior to your darker kind.

wasnt aware of this. did they play a big part in the story?

I hadn't read it in detail if they played prominent role, Kerala is mentioned in Mahabharat with the same name.

I guess even in your fictional stories, fairer people are superior to your darker kind.

Wasn't it known to you that we're the most racist country on this planet? Yes, we like to prefer lighter skin. Now, what's it to YOU??

I'm South Indian and I have no problems with North Indian actors cast for a HINDI serial. We dont cast North Indians in kannada serials either. Now, buzz off!

You don't get it do you? There is no such thing as "Mahabarat" Its a made up story. Thus the mumbo jumbo part.
You live in your delusions

Apparently we all have delusions, Mahabharata, Bible, Torah, Quran etc.

Lets all live and let live.

LOL...The Original Rawalpindi Express!
It's said Shakuni also had a fight with Gandhari over which language was better, Pothohari or Hindko!

:lol:

Name of the cities and regions mentioned in Mahabharat are real and those names are still used after several thousands of years.

The existence of Troy was finally proved when archaeologist unearthed Troy in Western Turkey.
I have pointed that out, sir, please read the full post.

Wasn't it known to you that we're the most racist country on this planet? Yes, we like to prefer lighter skin. Now, what's it to YOU??

I'm South Indian and I have no problems with North Indian actors cast for a HINDI serial. We dont cast North Indians in kannada serials either. Now, buzz off!

I guess you have no problem with foreign fairer skinned people claiming to be more superior to your dark kind, and you accept these foreigners as superior because they were born superior, and you were born inferior to them.

This is the South Indian mentality I guess.

Lord Krishna is dark and considered most superior of everyone.

I do not know much about such idols polytheist worship, but google search suggest this idol is BLUE

krishna-hindu-god.jpg

Not dark. I wonder why is that....

Last edited:
It would have been awesome if a hollywood production pickedup on the Mahabharat or Ramayan script and turned it into a 300 styled movie. I know it wont ever happen, because the hindu nationalists will go berserk over the slightest mistakes.

But we got one from across the border in ಸಿಲ್ಕ್ ಸಕತ್ ಮಗ :lol:

wasnt aware of this. did they play a big part in the story?
pandyas who were ruling the then tamil nadu , and other kings of kerala and karnataka were mentioned to be taking sides in the battle of kurukshetra

I guess you have no problem with foreign fairer skinned people claiming to be more superior to your dark kind, and you accept these foreigners as superior because they were born superior, and you were born inferior to them.

I do not know much about such idols polytheist worship, but google search suggest he is BLUE

krishna-hindu-god.jpg

Not dark. I wonder why is that....

lol bro please! I think the colour blue is suppose to have a metaphorical meaning. You cant seriously be THIS naive :lol:

I am so jealous of these snowwhite Pakistanis from South Punjab. :omghaha::omghaha:

navw.jpg

Seems like you are trying to be sarcastic to insult people for being dark skinned?

I guess you really hate dark skinned people, which ironically South Indians are.

All I can say is that I did not study in a Madrasa(because I'm guessing that's probably where you picked up this BS)!

No white skinned Indian has claimed superiority over a Dark skinned Indian! Who fed you this BS??! If anything, I've only come across a few Pakistanis here claiming their superiority over Indians for whatever reason!

And Krishna literally means black in Sanskrit! LOL

It would have been awesome if a hollywood production pickedup on the Mahabharat or Ramayan script and turned it into a 300 styled movie. I know it wont ever happen, because the hindu nationalists will go berserk over the slightest mistakes.

You seem to be mistaking mythology with real history.

Greek vs Persian is a real history. Polytheistic mythology, e.g greek, roman or hindu, is not...

All I can say is that I did not study in a Madrasa(because I'm guessing that's probably where you picked up this BS)!

No white skinned Indian has claimed superiority over a Dark skinned Indian! Who fed you this BS??! If anything, I've only come across a few Pakistanis here claiming their superiority over Indians for whatever reason!

And Krishna literally means black in Sanskrit! LOL

The word BS is kina rich coming from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom