What's new

‘Made in China’ label discourages Saudis!

The first thing about not having a smart phone is Inconvenience. More Girls? Sorry, Disagree. Difficult to find a girl without the Internet. Not saying you cannot find one, but the task is definitely higher. Even if you find a girl, while she uses Whatsapp/Wechat which is free to message while you need to spend money on texting. So how would you text her? She texts you through whatsapp and you text her via the regular text message? Seems pretty Inconvenient, isn't it? Then she calls you Old School.
Another point is, even if you have a laptop to access the Internet wherever you are, you are denied of accessing the Internet anytime or anywhere you please. Example, you are standing in a line to get a movie ticket and you need to send a business mail, what would you do? Get your laptop out? Seems Inconvenient, right?
I tell you, I can think of so many instances where the smart phone helped me. But I am not gonna pen it down here. But those are just some examples. Hope you understand.
Cheers!!!
well,,,i agree tht smart phones r necessary....without them life wud be not very convenient(as most ppl wud like it to be)...,,for me my smartphone has been a big help...only problm is tht in my free time,,I'm always glued to it...so less exercise,,less going out,,less books,,etc.
...btw i have a no digital dating policy....on that matter ,i'm old school alright......internet dating to me is for introvert nerds (no disrespect to anyone) :) :)

God made this world & everything else is made in China.
well that's some way of putting it.....:)

More on Indian brands being faked in China.....

Counterfeit Drugs Made In China Relabeled "Made In India"
Counterfeit Drugs Made In China Relabeled "Made In India" – Consumerist

Made in India, faked in China -- $5-bn loss
Made in India, faked in China -- $5-bn loss - Yahoo India Finance

‘Made in India,’ Faked in China — The American Magazine

By the way, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! Oh yeah! :azn:

lol, it only shows china can make everything, top of the line engineers start their own chinese companies, make chinese branded products, tech savvy people copy from american products, poor rural farmers copy bottom of the tier indian products. Chinese are eating your lunch, if chinese can make money yet you can't make money out your own cheap product, who are you going to blame besides yourself? Chinese are known as savvy business people, it's little wonder we can make money out of your cheap bad quality products yet you can't.

I never prefer made in China. Few exceptions are iPhones but that is because it is American company that uses slave labor in China so I can have cheap phone. Rule of thumb, if you are buying something more than 10 dollars, don't buy Chinese. It is either copied, or bad quality. I bought those cheap fake iPhone to sell them. All of my customers were angry and I'm surprised they didn't demand their money back. Probably to polite to do that. Gave also few of them to my cousins. After two days they stopped using it, probably ended in the garbage bin. Also clothes I bought from China were really crappy. I gave it to my dog to play with it. He tore it apart. Even he didn't like it.

I never prefer made in China. Few exceptions are iPhones but that is because it is American company that uses slave labor in China so I can have cheap phone. Rule of thumb, if you are buying something more than 10 dollars, don't buy Chinese. It is either copied, or bad quality. I bought those cheap fake iPhone to sell them. All of my customers were angry and I'm surprised they didn't demand their money back. Probably to polite to do that. Gave also few of them to my cousins. After two days they stopped using it, probably ended in the garbage bin. Also clothes I bought from China were really crappy. I gave it to my dog to play with it. He tore it apart. Even he didn't like it.

whatever,

whatever, nobody in china really cares what turks prefer or not prefer. You don't like "made in china", then don't buy them, nobody is putting a gun on your head . On the flip side, people yet to find anything made in turkey, do turks even manufacture ANYTHING?

Was speaking to a supplier in China once. He told me we have 3 quality. US quality, Europe quality and others. He said Europe is best quality. Bought that from him. Never have had a complaint. It was more expensive, but no complaints on the quality.

Back
Top Bottom