Los angles Police arrests "Innocence of Muslims" film Producer

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I donot have any links...
No reason has been given yet...
Meanwhile Brazil is the latest country in the list of countries who has banned the Internet Movie "Innocence of Muslims" and has ordered Google to remove th elinks.

I donot have any links...
No reason has been given yet...
Meanwhile Brazil is the latest country in the list of countries who has banned the Internet Movie "Innocence of Muslims" and has ordered Google to remove th elinks.

The reason for the arrest is well known.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was under " Probation " after serving nearly two year jail time for Credit Card Fraud / Identity Theft and as part of his Probation he was forbidden to use internet. When he uploaded the film on internet , he broke the terms of his PROBATION and consequently he is likely to go back to Jail for violation of Probation terms.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, filmmaker behind anti-Islam*film

It is funny how the coward now walks around hiding his face but Photos of him are now all over the place. I am not even sure if being in Jail will save him from the predictable outcome.

Feds Arrest Producer Of Controversial Anti-Islam Film On Probation Violation Charge | The Smoking Gun

The producer of the controversial anti-Islam film “Innocence of Muslims” has been arrested for violating terms of his probation and is set for an appearance this afternoon in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, is scheduled for an initial appearance before Judge Christina Snyder, who sentenced him in June 2009 following a bank fraud conviction.

Investigators have not yet provided details about how Nakoula allegedly violated probation, but it seems clear that his involvement in the “Innocence of Muslim” production is central to the government's claim.

He'll probably walk away with a slap on the wrist. He is lucky he is in a big city where there are more serious criminals.

This dude should be given the American version of Hilal-e-Pakistan since that is precisely what he did (shook Pakistan by his film). I wonder what would happen if he is released and goes on to make the complete picture about the "Innocence of Muslims" !!!

This dude should be given the American version of Hilal-e-Pakistan since that is precisely what he did (shook Pakistan by his film). I wonder what would happen if he is released and goes on to make the complete picture about the "Innocence of Muslims" !!!

You can ask him to insult hindu God and prophet then you indian could give him bharat ratna for his effort

^^^ He is sure to get a hot indian women
same as Salman Rushdi got Padma Lakshmi

If I'm not wrong he hasn't been arrested for making the film-that is protected by the US Law. It is something to do with breaking his probation rules. The response by ignorant fools against what is just a video has been absurd-murder and violence.

Qatar should have granted citizenship that's what they do for artists who make fun of other religions

Just report the suicide troll..
No need to reply it...

Which award did indian government gave to these desigers? you disgrace of a kunt!

TV9 Discussion : 'Kali-Ma' Beer, U.S.Firms Insult Hindu Gods - 'Ghora Apamana' - Part 2 - YouTube
At the very least, there wasn't any embassy burning, or beheadings or designer bounties were there ? If our gods can be insulted by displaying them on Underwears, then the value of our faith is indeed on shaky ground. In that case, it won't take a person with any sense of rationale to reject the notion of faith in them. But then, hey that's me. What we will be seeing in the near future are more such "Innocence" videos, more Naked Mo pics if we allow such hateful suppression of free expression.

Back
Top Bottom