What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gold from the guys on horses. Don't know a thing about horses but good nonetheless.
Let's hope we can get a few more from the cycling.

Pray for Pakistan win in tomorrow match between Pakistan vs Australia Hockey. Pakistan will qualify for the Semis if they win this contest

India secured another medal when super woman Mary Kom won her quarter final match and now looking forward to secure another medal.Vijendar's quarter final match is from 2.30 am IST..finger crossed...

Ben Ainslie wins gold to become the most successful sailor ever.
gold no. 15.
Hopefully Murray can win at least 1 gold as well. Doubt he'll beat Federer.

Hindsight is always 20/20, right? :azn:

Andy Murray crushed Roger Federer to win Gold at the Olympics.

And Britain's Gold Medal tally is up to 18.

The Middle Weights are fighting now.

Anthony Ogog - British
Stefan Hartel - German

Zoltan Harcsa - Hungray
Esquiva Falcao Florentino - Brazil

Abbos Atoev -Uzbek
Vijender - Indian

Adem Kilicci - Turk
Ryota Murata - Japanese

Quarterfinals

Katie_with_Medal.jpg

Have you seen Katie Ledecky performance in the 800 meter freestyle?? So impressive and she's only 15.

Anthony Ogog - British - Won
Stefan Hartel - German - Lost

Zoltan Harcsa - Hungarian - Lost
Esquiva Falcao Florentino - Brazilian - Won

Abbos Atoev -Uzbek - Won
Vijender - Indian - Lost

Adem Kilicci - Turk - Lost
Ryota Murata - Japanese - Won

Quarterfinals

Men's Middle Weight completed

Men's Super Heavyweight begins

Hindsight is always 20/20, right? :azn:

Andy Murray crushed Roger Federer to win Gold at the Olympics.

And Britain's Gold Medal tally is up to 18.
Ha I thought he'd win the doubles and lose to Roger.:lol:

Pendleton lost though. :cry:
Oh well 21 golds.
Surprised by Sk being up there, never had them down as a sporting nation.

Why didnt Naseem Hameed participate in the running events? It would have been nice to see her after her phenomenal win in the SAF games. Don't tell me the govt didn't support and promote her.

US gold medalist salutes Munich victims

Jewish-American gymnast Aly Raisman speaks out in memory of 11 Israelis killed during 1972 Munich Games; victim's widow: I was incredibly touched

MCTSPORTS_OLY-GYM-WOMENSFINAL_21_SJ173496_Wa.jpg

Olympic organizers stubbornly refused to hold a moment of silence for the 11 Israeli athletes killed in Munich 40 years ago, but that didn't stop Jewish-American gymnast Aly Raisman from making her own salute to the massacre victims.

Shortly after dazzling observers with a floor routine that won her a gold medal at the London Games, the 18-year-old athlete told reporters that “If there had been a moment’s silence I would have supported it and respected it."
And if that weren’t enough, she won the event with the Hebrew folk song “Hava Nagila” playing in the background, the New York Post reported
“Having that floor music wasn’t intentional,” Raisman said. “But the fact it was on the 40th anniversary is special, and winning the gold today means a lot to me.

US gold medalist salutes Munich victims - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

Today's hockey match. Pakistan 3 - 2 Korea. Australia 2 - 4 Germany :victory::victory:
Congrats

US gold medalist salutes Munich victims

Jewish-American gymnast Aly Raisman speaks out in memory of 11 Israelis killed during 1972 Munich Games; victim's widow: I was incredibly touched

MCTSPORTS_OLY-GYM-WOMENSFINAL_21_SJ173496_Wa.jpg

Olympic organizers stubbornly refused to hold a moment of silence for the 11 Israeli athletes killed in Munich 40 years ago, but that didn't stop Jewish-American gymnast Aly Raisman from making her own salute to the massacre victims.

Shortly after dazzling observers with a floor routine that won her a gold medal at the London Games, the 18-year-old athlete told reporters that “If there had been a moment’s silence I would have supported it and respected it."
And if that weren’t enough, she won the event with the Hebrew folk song “Hava Nagila” playing in the background, the New York Post reported
“Having that floor music wasn’t intentional,” Raisman said. “But the fact it was on the 40th anniversary is special, and winning the gold today means a lot to me.

US gold medalist salutes Munich victims - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

lol, and israel didnt get one medal, credit goes to america and not israel or the jews living there

americans can vouch for jews as much as they want but the jews in america will never be patriotic americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom