What's new

LoC unrest: India's Anna Hazare calls for waging war against Pakistan

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PUNE, INDIA: While both countries struggle to uphold the ceasefire agreement after the recent incidents of cross-border firing at the LoC, Indian social activist Anna Hazare has called for a “tit-for-tat” reply and to wage a war against Pakistan, the Indian Express reported on Friday.
“The way in which these jawans have been killed is unacceptable. It’s high time that we teach Pakistan a good lesson,” said Hazare.
“We should give them a tit-for-tat answer. Let’s have a decisive war and solve the problem for once and all. I am 75 now but if there need be I would go to the borders and fight against Pakistan,” he added.
Four soldiers from both sides have been killed in the recent spike in hostilities across the LoC – the heavily militarised de-facto border between Pakistan and India at Kashmir.
Tensions flared on Sunday when Pakistan accused Indian forces of conducting a cross-border raid, killing one Pakistani soldier and injuring another. Hostilities escalated on Tuesday, when India accused Pakistan of killing and beheading two of its soldiers on their side of the LoC.

LoC unrest: India’s Anna Hazare calls for waging war against Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Another Indian Stupid War monger Coward!

PUNE, INDIA: While both countries struggle to uphold the ceasefire agreement after the recent incidents of cross-border firing at the LoC, Indian social activist Anna Hazare has called for a “tit-for-tat” reply and to wage a war against Pakistan, the Indian Express reported on Friday.
“The way in which these jawans have been killed is unacceptable. It’s high time that we teach Pakistan a good lesson,” said Hazare.
“We should give them a tit-for-tat answer. Let’s have a decisive war and solve the problem for once and all. I am 75 now but if there need be I would go to the borders and fight against Pakistan,” he added.
Four soldiers from both sides have been killed in the recent spike in hostilities across the LoC – the heavily militarised de-facto border between Pakistan and India at Kashmir.
Tensions flared on Sunday when Pakistan accused Indian forces of conducting a cross-border raid, killing one Pakistani soldier and injuring another. Hostilities escalated on Tuesday, when India accused Pakistan of killing and beheading two of its soldiers on their side of the LoC.

LoC unrest: India’s Anna Hazare calls for waging war against Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Another Indian Stupid War monger Coward!

War monger .. Yes

Stupid...No

Coward...Most definitely NO

He better stay with his ever ongoing fast and stopping feeding can put a hungry jar on his hawkish mouth.

lol, this guy is funny ... he is more like lal topi one , please send him some lal topi

Telling to wage war against Pakistan is Stupidity And YEs he is a Coward Cuz he is scared by LOC unrest!!
Yes he is so scared from this LOC unrest that he is saying that lets go for full fledge war....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom