What's new

List of cities by GDP

then hoe does he knows hindi/urdu???.....i have checked his earlier posts......:rolleyes:

skyscrapers dont decide GDP.......neways......
He was saying Asian cities stink, was showing a picture. Post of your Indian cities too

and those are highrises, not scrapers......
Sadly, we as people seem to only photograph each scraper separately. Can't find an aerial view of the scrapers we have

@truthseer for you--

BANGALORE SKYLINE

Bangalore_skyline.jpg

WORLD TRADE TOWERS BANGALORE--

1_454x340.jpg

6868414178_d507e4aa17_z.jpg

VBG_WTC_169096f.jpg

YAHOO,BANGALORE
2620_yahoo-offices-in-bangalore.jpg

@Brics sorry to ask this but.... Are you saying your Sh!T Smell rosy?.... I have heard that people who eat Beef smell bad as they produce more carbondioxide.... Avoid eating Beef and stop spreading hate on PDF.... the more hate you spread the more your Aura takes beating and then it reduces Life....

@Brics sorry to ask this but.... Are you saying your Sh!T Smell rosy?.... I have heard that people who eat Beef smell bad as they produce more carbondioxide.... Avoid eating Beef and stop spreading hate on PDF.... the more hate you spread the more your Aura takes beating and then it reduces Life....

Smelling your own 5hit is one thing, but smelling half a billion of your countrymens 5hit everytime you step out of your building is another thing. If stating facts stings your backside, avoid open forums where people are free to post their opinions. And you should try eating cow, a well done beef burger is tasty, but be careful, I heard in India you can go to jail for eating beef.

@Brics we smell billion Sh!ts and worships cow.... (bad people exports cows to other nation which includes yours) But you eat Sh!t eating cow.... Cows eat our sh!t.... So you eats our.... ??? Well never mind.... Eating cow will reduce your life and would invite tragedy.... Do good karma but first use your own country flag.... My last reply to bad karmic....

This is a list of cities and/or their metropolitan areas in the world by GDP (PPP) in alphabetical order and rankings given beside--

Cant really understand how Greece can still maintain at 67?! And it is VERY interesting to note Japan was ranked 1st!!

Back
Top Bottom