What's new

Life is too short

ResurgentIran

Reaction score
This is bit of a random thread.
Ive been a member of this forum for like 10 months, and every time I visit it, Im reminded about some of the intense hate that exists, with all the extreme posts that is poisining it (and poisining my mind, whenever Im here).

Btw Im not innocent in all this, not by any stretch of the imagination. I observe some of the posts I write, and get deeply ashamed of all the hatred I myself project.
This is not meant as a peace thread between Iranians and Saudis or anything like that. But its worth just reflect on the matter.

We have so many threads where Iranians vs Saudis, Israelis vs Palestinians, Indians vs Pakistanis etc verbal conflict becomes central and just diminishes the possibility of rational discussion, but especially highlights the divisions and intense animoisity. To a point where we dont see the other side as human beings, like ourselves.
I just figured I wanted to open this to reflect on things like that.
Isnt all this exhausting to you?

Life is too short and valuable to waste energy on hatred and ill-wishes for other people, depending on their race, religious affiliation or creed.

Im just saying, that even if this iscjust the Internet and not everything is to be taken at face value and seriously, I am still so f.ucking exhausted from the deep-rooted and intense hate that takes its ugly form in our posts.

Seeing as this is the Internet and not real life, Im not sure how many have gotten genuinly hurt by anything I have said. But if you have, then I genuinly appologize.
I wish the best for all people (including Saudis), and in reality dont have genuine feelings of enmity and ill-wishes for anyone.
Sorry for sounding like a panzy. lol
But I felt the need to say it and get it on the table.
Im just tired of it all.

Have a nice evening.

Last edited:
@ResurgentIran

I have to make the same confession. I am very much a part of that Saudi Arabian - Iranian hostility here.
I believe that I am the number 1 target among the Iranians here (LOL). But I feel you bro.

In fact, despite taking part in many constructive discussions and debates otherwise, the trolling is quite tiring (usually the same discussions and same few users) and it also made me think about quitting the forum altogether also because I already use WAY too much time here and because I have many important exams coming up (chemical engineering) that might have a big influence on my actual future and life outside the computer screen.

Just saw your post and had to agree and make a reply.

My Danish is still rather weak (don't use it much) but at least I can say "god besked kammerat" LOL.

Last edited:
@ResurgentIran

I have to make the same confession. I am very much a part of that Saudi Arabian - Iranian hostility here.
I believe that I am the number 1 target among the Iranians here (LOL). But I feel you bro.

In fact, despite taking part in many constructive discussions and debates otherwise, the trolling is quite tiring (usually the same discussions and same few users) and it also made me think about quitting the forum altogether also because I already use WAY too much time and because I have many important exams coming up (chemical engineering) that might have a big influence on my future.

Just saw your post and had to agree and make a reply.

My Danish is still rather weak (don't use it much) but at least I can say "god besked kammerat" LOL.

This.

JEWS terrorists dogs never release their bite, so don't surrender if you want to live correctly and not be like Iraq

If you show weakeness, the JEWS will win and massacre Iran, like they did against millions of slavic and iraqis

Everybody know that the JEWS have an eternal plan to dominate the world, we are dommed to destroy them or to be destroyed

When your country is threatened you don't have to abandon

I've been actively countering the zionist trolls since sept 2012 and i don't want to abandon

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves" - Julius Caesar, Act 1, scene 2 by William Shakespeare.

Last edited:
Life is too short all of it should spend in way of hereafter as allah wanted.
Read some nahj al Balagha book if even u are not Shia or Muslim.U will be rapture one time but for ever.
Dimond luculent sentences of Amir al Momenin[SAA](first Shia Imam) describing lifetime and philosophy.....

I normally avoid engaging trolls. But a few days on this forum and I find it is so easy to get provoked. Here you are, reading through some thoughtfully-written responses and you're suddenly enraged by a completely moronic reply that's just asking for a bashing. It's so hard to ignore them.

And that's how you end up going down to their level, looking like one of them. I've found some very articulate and respected members fall into that trap.

I think we need stricter moderation to clean this up as it completely derails people from the topic.

----

Back to the original thread topic now - guys, remember that every member is just as human as you. The moment you start to classify people into Pakistanis, Indians, Saudis, Iranians, Shias, Sunnies, Jews, etc - you have built up a preconceived idea of their worth. You value their opinion only as much as you value this worth.

I find that most people on this forum don't even attempt to look at things objectively - from a birds-eye view. Everyone is trapped within their own vision of the world around them. They start by believing that their nationality and culture, etc are the best - and they write out their responses to cater to that worldview. Keep in mind that if you think you're the best, you need to act like it. If you have to resort to name-calling, insults and ill-behavior to defend it, then you're probably not part of the best.

JEWS terrorists dogs never release their bite, so don't surrender if you want to live correctly and not be like Iraq

If you show weakeness, the JEWS will win and massacre Iran, like they did against millions of slavic and iraqis

Everybody know that the JEWS have an eternal plan to dominate the world, we are dommed to destroy them or to be destroyed

When your country is threatened you don't have to abandon

The devils will end soon.The Wick has lighten Up.

Confession Confession Confession Its Confession Day.

I have to Confess today Padre I hate Greys and their Minions

Back
Top Bottom