What's new

Leaked Video of PML-N Official Meeting

Guvera

Reaction score
nothing wrong in that, one should neva under estimate his opponent .....

One should also have the audacity to openly admit his views and avoid hypocrisy..In public ganja's says IK is nothing ..Why he asked to close camera's?
Everyone is hypocrite in the world of politics my friend & the history is full of such examples... yesterday enemy becomes today's friend/allies :)

Another great leaked video of PML-N Official meeting where shahbaz sharif says "we shudn't underestimate Imran Khan's personal credibility.

[video]http://tune.pk/video/78097/Leaked-Video-of-PML-N-meeting-I-accept-We-shouldn8217t-underestimate-Imran-Khan8217s-personal-credibility-Shehbaz-Sharif[/video]

Leaked Video of PML N meeting : I accept We shouldn't underestimate Imran Khan's personal credibility - Shehbaz Sharif

dude go find something useful dont just post for the sake of posting

This is fact that Shahbaz Sharif is showbaz ... PMLN had postponed their all election campaign for 1 day but he can't control at himself and couldn't act upon his saying ...........

201358171554_samaa_tv.jpg

KAMALIA: Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader and former Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has reiterated that his party, if voted to power, will resolve the power crisis in two years.

Addressing a public meeting here‚ he lashed out at the previous PPP regime for what he described as plunging the country into darkness.

“Our government successfully handled the flood situation and controlled dengue epidemic in Punjab,” he claimed.

The former Punjab CM expressed the confidence that May 11 would be the day of PML-N’s victory.

A conspiracy is being hatched to divide the vote bank of PML-N, he added.

PML-N govt to resolve power crisis in 2 years: Shahbaz | SAMAA TV

This is fact that Shahbaz Sharif is showbaz ... PMLN had postponed their all election campaign for 1 day but he can't control at himself and couldn't act upon his saying ...........

201358171554_samaa_tv.jpg

KAMALIA: Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) leader and former Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has reiterated that his party, if voted to power, will resolve the power crisis in two years.

Addressing a public meeting here‚ he lashed out at the previous PPP regime for what he described as plunging the country into darkness.

“Our government successfully handled the flood situation and controlled dengue epidemic in Punjab,” he claimed.

The former Punjab CM expressed the confidence that May 11 would be the day of PML-N’s victory.

A conspiracy is being hatched to divide the vote bank of PML-N, he added.

PML-N govt to resolve power crisis in 2 years: Shahbaz | SAMAA TV

He has said this on 3 different occasions. He is a liar and a thief.

I can bet that same would be with the case of Imran Khan. If Nawaz Sharif or PML(N) is not the toughest opponent, than why according to ALL the analysts, Punjab is gonna be real battle ground in the elections??

Jado woh jo sar charh ke bolay, i hope u understand what i am trying to say :bunny:

If I have the ability to transform into a dog for a few min then I will understand that language, i couldnt so i dont

Lolzzz oh GOD i am enjoying ur anger :P

I am loving your family language of barking, and please loose this habit of licking everything or we will have another Guvera in this world

I am loving your family language of barking, and please loose this habit of licking everything or we will have another Guvera in this world

Stay away from family u have nothing to do with them and like i said earlier, please bring something substantial or else become a laughing stock.

Back
Top Bottom