Status
Not open for further replies.
OP you want to see brutality?-

Indian Brutality-
Human-Rights-Violations-in-Indian-Occupied-Kashmir.bmp

indian-occupied-kashmir_yH4H9_16298.jpg

Amrican Brutality-
379485_288807001158292_192131467492513_818208_1919258751_n.jpg

Shame on you for spreading fake crocodile tears for others when you yourself has oppressed Kashmiries since 47-

Why jumping on the messenger?...He just posted a news not normally seen or heard, that's it. Your talking as if brutality is word which is non existent in Pakistan dictionary. You shed a million tears for kashmiris..not one tear was shed for the oppressed bangladeshis under the hands of Pakistan generals.

I request the Mod to take down this thread. Brutality happens everywhere...some are open, some are closed for others to see.

LOL.. An Indian posts pictures of Chinese action in Tibet and a Pakistani responds by posting pictures of Indian actions in kashmir

What was that about shah se jyad.... etc etc.. ??

Bhlai ka kaam gher ay shru kerna chahiye-
Dikhawa hai to hamsaye say kero-
Dogla pan hai to dushman per aitraz kero-

Preemptively stopping people from organizing protests/riots or self immolation is only a bandage to the problem and a reactionary measure that will not solve the long term problem, which is to make these people feel as if they are a part of the mainstream society as a whole and lessen their desire for ethnic independence due perceived isolation. With Tibet's unique geographic location and strategic properties, independence for it would be nearly impossible especially with US looming over and India lusting over the region, this goes beyond simple feelings. What I do hope is that China can incorporate the people and the region without repeating as many of the same mistakes that the west made and India is making with it's minorities.

Website is pro tibetian anyway if china tried to stopped Monks from burning themselves then it would be brutality hahaha from them :coffee: if it were up to me I'd just let them burn :flame: theres really no point in killing themselves so if we try to stop them from killing themselves were the bad guy ?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

mr2CY.jpg

First image isn't Tibet. The others with the exception of the monk pictures, are probably from different times and location.

hahah reminds me during 2008 when western media tried to portray us as evil and the pictures were found Edited.

Indian Brutality-

Amrican Brutality-

Shame on you for spreading fake crocodile tears for others when you yourself has oppressed Kashmiries since 47-

Why are you derailing this thread???????????

Your actions will invite some people to post pics of Bengali or Baluch atrocities.

Plz stick to the topic.

Why Mods allows these off topic by some pak-chinese members??

hahah reminds me during 2008 when western media tried to portray us as evil and the pictures were found Edited.

LOL, didn't you see the source for the news in the OP?

A Chinese website based in US - boxun.com

This website allows anyone to submit a story, there is no fact-checking at all.

Indian Brutality-

Amrican Brutality-

Offtopic: kashmir is not the topic

The irony is OP is also considered as a member of oppressed minority in India- :D-

heavy handed, yes, brutality no.

They were carrying out arrests, without beating anyone to death or anything.

1. Its brutal to defame anyone in public and putting boards hanging on neck like Amitabh's movie Zanzeer "Mera baap chor hai"

2. And its obvious that the beating and torture pics can't be available openly.

The irony is OP is also considered as a member of oppressed minority in India- :D-

considered by the oppressing majority in Pakistan as a member of oppressed minority in India...

thought i would clarify your sentence a bit ;)

Bottom line no brutality seen, security has stepped up due to the wackos trying to kill themselves for no point. :coffee: or would you prefer us to let them kill themselves ? didn't their beloved lama second in command tell them to stop burning themselves ?

Why are you derailing this thread???????????

Your actions will invite some people to post pics of Bengali or Baluch atrocities.

Plz stick to the topic.

Why Mods allows these off topic by some pak-chinese members??

Exactly- thats why i restrain myself from opening such fake sympathetic threads- scoring brownie points- an shedding lizard tears-

You want to do some thing- start from home- do some thing for your co religious oppressed Kashmiries first-
Then talk about others-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom