What's new

Latest Photo of Kasab

And to me this guy doesn't even look Kasab. Once again TO ME!!!!!! iam not talking about others

I would be embarrassed if my Govt first denies that Kasab was not a Pakistani at all, then eats the humble pie by finally ( & reluctantly ) admitting that he finally is.

I would be embarrassed if my govt is unable to control terrorist groups within my country who operate outside the borders of my country & give my country a bad name.

I would be embarrassed if my PM sacks the national security adviser for admitting the truth.

^^What's wrong with denying he's Kasab/Iman/Gupta, and then after analyzing the evidence saying he's Pakistani.

It just shows how fairly and seriously Pakistan have done their case review.

It stands to reason that when Pakistan says that the attacks were not planned in Pakistan (instead India), and when Pakistan says that ISI had no link by the same review, then Pakistan is most likely telling the truth.

suppose ajmal kasab aur uskay sathi pakistani thay.pura india 10 pakistanion ko to sambhal nahi saka to jang kar k 160000000 pakistanion ko kis tarha sambhale ga.

suppose ajmal kasab aur uskay sathi pakistani thay.pura india 10 pakistanion ko to sambhal nahi saka to jang kar k 160000000 pakistanion ko kis tarha sambhale ga.

Not only that. 10 of these ajmals shook up the entire country, india, a population of over 1 billion. If india cant even protect their people from 10 ajmals how can they protect their nukes?

^^^^disgusting
praising the bravery of those cowards who took a_k 47 on common civilians on the road..Nothing can be expected from people like you:sniper: :taz:

Pahele ap Taleeban ko sabhalo jo daily kitaneki masum pakistani mar raha hai aur naye naye hukum suna raha hai... Pahale apne ghar ki aag buzav lo phi dusaroki oor dhekhana, 160000000 enmese kitane abatak mareja chuke hoge

^^^^disgusting
praising the bravery of those cowards who took a_k 47 on common civilians on the road..Nothing can be expected from people like you:sniper: :taz:

when did i praise anyone and when did i say anything about bravery?

the truth is on 26/11/....india was shook up by 10 of ajmal and "his gang". india couldnt protect its citizens from them, what makes you think india can protect its nukes.

I would be embarrassed if my Govt first denies that Kasab was not a Pakistani at all, then eats the humble pie by finally ( & reluctantly ) admitting that he finally is.

I would be embarrassed if my govt is unable to control terrorist groups within my country who operate outside the borders of my country & give my country a bad name.

I would be embarrassed if my PM sacks the national security adviser for admitting the truth.

And i would be embarrassed if my government talks about surgical strikes and backs down the next day.

I ask moderators to please move this thread to Pakistan-India crisis, that section was made for anything concerning Mumbai attacks. There's more to discuss than mumbai attacks in the entire forum.

he doesnt look pakistan at all
not that he is anywayz
my guess: hes the next big star of bollywood

why does he not look pakistani???
please i am desperately waiting for your answer...

tum log imaginary 'RAW agents' ko toh sambhal nahin sakte asli RAW agent ko kaise sambhalo ge?1 billion mein pata hai kitni zeroes aati hain?

And i would be embarrassed if my government talks about surgical strikes and backs down the next day.

america is doing this now they want this from india :cheesy:
u know y india back off
zardari keh raha tha USA se
"these drone attack are very bad aur agar ab USA ne drone attack kiye to pakistan ka bacha bacha USA ke samne khada ho jayega aur
RONE LAGEGA:woot:"
now gilani speech
"mat maro bhai hamare pas khane ko roti nhi hai pehnane ko kapda nhi hai
bullets aur RDX khake kam chala rahe :guns:"
INDIA JUST SHOWS SYMPATHY :bunny:

ONE STONE IN EVERY INDIAN HAND IS ENOUGH TO RETURN PAKISTAN TO STONE AGE.

Last edited:
ONE STONE IN EVERY INDIAN HAND IS ENOUGH TO RETURN PAKISTAN TO STONE AGE.
The history tells us otherwise. Hindus have always been beaten up by the conquerors from the Arabic lands and the central asian plains. It would be a scene that hindus throwing stones and trying to send Pakistan back to the stone age.

If Pakistan wanted to have this so called 26/11 drama what benefit would it get from this? Absolutely nothing. Only India is benefitting from this. It gives them a reason on the international stage to avoid talks on Kashmir, a subject where India is no better than Israel. And we've seen how Israel has been exposed recently and has become the most hated country in the world.

Back
Top Bottom