What's new

Lashkar Responsible for Attack at Indian Consulate in Herat: US

Apart form India gandhi & Benazir Bhutto,Murtuza Bhutto,All your future Prime Ministers will be killed by Taliban or Islamic hardliners,just mark my words.For eg General Mushraff survived twice.U have the TTP goons killing more then 50,000 ppl apart from the HEAVIEST damage to Property & infrastructure plus the latest Air port attack.The TTP is also challenging the writ of the state.

Forget Killings,u have Altaf Huessien talking of INDIPENDENCE to Karachi & even threatening from LONDON,that Karachi will burn if his pass port is not given while the MQM senators talk of indefinite strike.

U have the pakistani MORON GULLU attacking the window panes of the several cars recently with a huge stick in his hand & that to in front of the police.The police are happily watching while One of the police officers even gives a WARM HUG.It seems the police are hand in glove with Gullu.
INP-17-331.jpg

Areesh The Dumbo you seen maoist and naxal ! I know them they are no different between you maoist both bottomf#cked !

But In pakistan you talibani dont assasinate Ex PM like benazir Bhutto !

Don't jump in the discussion kid. You don't have the intellect to talk on such issues. We have a special thread for your kind.

Stupid & Funny from all over the world. | Page 519

When the Pakistani Army is having a tough time against BLA,what about LET.The LET will just melt like butter on a hot pan.The Baloch insurgency has been going on right from 1947.More then 5 wars have been fought till now.

You are a complete failure. Army is not fighting BLA. It is FC. A paramilitary. And no they are not having much tough time against BLA. In fact they kick them around for fun.

I have read in Dawn Newspaper about the attacks of Army check posts in Balochistan by BLA.Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year

They are fighting since 1947. So what?? It shows they are a complete failure even after using terror for 60+ years. What are you trying to prove kid? :lol:

Don't jump in the discussion kid. You don't have the intellect to talk on such issues. We have a special thread for your kind.

Stupid & Funny from all over the world. | Page 519

You are a complete failure. Army is not fighting BLA. It is FC. A paramilitary. And no they are not having much tough time against BLA. In fact they kick them around for fun.

They are fighting since 1947. So what?? It shows they are a complete failure even after using terror for 60+ years. What are you trying to prove kid? :lol:

Well the other way is equally true,Despite the use of Military force,Pakistan cannot eliminate the BLA. even in 67+ years. U kill one,10 more will will pop up or come out
Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year.

Further u have written that "And no they are not having much tough time against BLA. In fact they kick them around for fun."
It is the opposite of what I am seeing.Currently it is the BLA rebels who are kicking the Punjabis out of Balochistan.

I have seen this photo earlier.Just which the police in the background simply doing nothing.

They should have atleast apprehended or hand cuffed Gullu.tThey cannot arrest even one person

GULLU can earn a place in GUIENINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS for smashing the window panes of more then 2000 cars

Last edited:
Well the other way is equally true,Despite the use of Military force,Pakistan cannot eliminate the BLA. even in 67+ years. U kill one,10 more will will pop up or come out
Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year.

Matter is already diluted. Some attacks here and there don't prove anything. Even the guys who might be behind those attacks might be dead by now/. BLA is no threat to Pakistan or its stability or its integrity. India also has failed to resolve Kashmir insurgency. Not to forget decades old maoists insurgency. Then there are conflicts in North East too. I am not denying insurgency in Baluchistan but it no way threatens our country. We are more than strong enough to handle it. You Indians on the other hand need to stop getting goosebumps from the terror activities of BLA. No. Nothing is coming out of this.

It is the opposite of what I am seeing.Currently it is the BLA rebels who are kicking the Punjabis out of Balochistan.

You admit it your self. BLA terrorists are good only against unarmed non Baloch civilians. FC on the other hand settles the score by putting BLA in its place. In front of FC poor BLA bastards get raped left right and center. May be being an Indian you didn't read that. :lol:

So now you have accepted that there is no Indian Involvement in Balochistan.The Baloch problem is indigenous.

Well There is a Insurgency problem in North East(Assam,Nagaland) & Kashmir which cannot be denied.

About Chattisgarh,this is news for me. Moaoist are not freedom fighters.they don't demand freedom like the Balochis & the Kashmiris.
i said stop dragging kashmir into baloch and assam issue kashmir is a disputed land where as assam , and nagaland are parts of india

Matter is already diluted. Some attacks here and there don't prove anything.
Yes u are right,some attacks here & there don't prove anything but More people have died in Pakistan due to sectarian/ethnic/political voilence in the last decade apart from 30,000 people killed by TTP goons.How many International cricket teams have visited Pakistan in the 6 years.Why r Pakistani matches held in Dubai or some other country. Even after this,if some one says these attacks haven't proved anything,then some thing is wrong with them
The Baloch problem is as old as the Birth of Pakistan

Even the guys who might be behind those attacks might be dead by now/.
Nawab Akbar Bugti was killed & now his son Brahma Bugti has joined the band wagaon.In short one goes another comes,there is no full stop.U kill one,10 will come or pop out

BLA is no threat to Pakistan or its stability or its integrity. India also has failed to resolve Kashmir insurgency.
The same thing was about Bangladesh.It just takes a small spark to create fire. The Bangladeshis finally picket up the gun in 1971 when they had enough. Has Pakistan been sucessfull in solving the Baloch insurgency.Yesterday I saw a footage of JSQM (JEAY SINDH QUAM MOVEMENT),it was just a protest march

Not to forget decades old maoists insurgency.
Please don't club Maoist with freedom fighters,Maoist are not demanding any freedom from India.Maoist are following a communist ideology form China,even Nepal was ruled by Maosist but they failed miserably in Nepal.The Maoist in Nepal fought for 11 years but could not even rule for 3 months because everthing is not fighting.
U cannot give development or better governance from the BARREL OF the gun.The maoist do have genuine demands,they r fighting for the rights of Tribals who have been forced to leave their lands.

. I am not denying insurgency in Baluchistan but it no way threatens our country.
How can u say like that.According to Pakistani experts,if Balochistan separates it can lead a civil war inside Pakistan. U have Altaf Huessien talking of Indipendence for Karachi when his pass port was not given.Yr Govt doesn't have the guts to arrest Altaf Hussien. What about the TTP,are they not challenging the writ of the state,the Pakistani Govt finally woke up after the Karachi Air port attacks. Before 1971,Pakistan had taken Bangladesh for granted,the Bangladeshis finally picked up the gun when they realized they had enough.

We are more than strong enough to handle it. You Indians on the other hand need to stop getting goosebumps from the terror activities of BLA. No. Nothing is coming out of this.
When u cannot solve the Baloch probelm in the last 67 years,what is your strength. Nobody is have goosebumps here in India,whether it is TTP or BLA

You admit it your self. BLA terrorists are good only against unarmed non Baloch civilians.
I have always condemned the attacks on Innocent civilians whether it is Kashmir or Balochistan.

I have read in Dawn Newspaper about the attacks of Army check posts in Balochistan by BLA.Whether it is FC,Levies, Coast Guard Check post or any body else,it doesn't dilute the matter. Pakistan is facing a Insurgency problem in Balochistan right from 1947 which cannot be denied.I have read about attacks on Army check post in Nasserabad,there was also a attack on Coast Guard Check posts last year

So a few insurgents engaged in a low intensity, rejected by the people .. not a shit given by ppl.. is giving you wet dreams? oh guess ... well there aint gonna be shortage of water in your country for you guys ... ever.. enjoy.. living in the fools paradise.

Apart form India gandhi & Benazir Bhutto,Murtuza Bhutto,All your future Prime Ministers will be killed by Taliban or Islamic hardliners,just mark my words.For eg General Mushraff survived twice.U have the TTP goons killing more then 50,000 ppl apart from the HEAVIEST damage to Property & infrastructure plus the latest Air port attack.The TTP is also challenging the writ of the state.

Forget Killings,u have Altaf Huessien talking of INDIPENDENCE to Karachi & even threatening from LONDON,that Karachi will burn if his pass port is not given while the MQM senators talk of indefinite strike.

U have the Pakistani .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MORON GULLU attacking the window panes of the several cars recently with a huge stick in his hand & that to in front of the police.The police are happily watching while One of the police officers even gives a WARM HUG.It seems the police are hand in glove with Gullu.

There i fixed it .. you constipated ileterate indian fool... as for Pak PMs .. moron murtaza bhutto wasnt a PM or even a member of the parliament... and was killed in encounter during the govt of Benazir Bhutto... ur indra was shot dead by her sikh body guards for destroying the sikhisms holiest site where hundreds were killed... tanks n mortars bombared it n thousands of sikhs killed,raped in riots tht followed..

As for us yes we are fighting a war (if u ever heard of tht ... probably u didnt ... it must be hard living under a rock) ... and Pak PMs getting killed.. yes if indians "literally" flew..

And nope.. altaf didnt demand an "independent karachi ... you nincompoop...

As for PML Ns gullu butt... still better tht the massacres of gujrat,orissa or the recent muzafarngar all under the authority of the govt n under the guard of indian police... thousands were massacred?houses arsoned,women raped,property destroyed.. do i need to say more sunshine?

By advice.. instead of dragging our domestic issues... smell n sort out your own shit.

Nawab Akbar Bugti was killed & now his son Brahma Bugti has joined the band wagaon.In short one goes another comes,there is no full stop.U kill one,10 will come or pop out

That clown is living thousands of miles away. That puny little rat can't do shit about Baluchistan.

The same thing was about Bangladesh.It just takes a small spark to create fire. The Bangladeshis finally picket up the gun in 1971 when they had enough. Has Pakistan been sucessfull in solving the Baloch insurgency.Yesterday I saw a footage of JSQM (JEAY SINDH QUAM MOVEMENT),it was just a protest march

Keep dreaming about 1971 and Bangladesh. !971 is long gone and won't come back. Whether JSQM or BLA. These rats are too insignificant to threaten us. Pakistani state is too strong enough to be threatened by them. And If some stupid neighboring state like India behaves stupid to help these then in case of war we have enough fire power to smash the bloody face of India too. :)

Please don't club Maoist with freedom fighters,Maoist are not demanding any freedom from India.Maoist are following a communist ideology form China,even Nepal was ruled by Maosist but they failed miserably in Nepal.The Maoist in Nepal fought for 11 years but could not even rule for 3 months because everthing is not fighting.

Maoists are far better than these BLA rats. At least they live among their people and not in Switzerland or London.

How can u say like that.According to Pakistani experts,if Balochistan separates it can lead a civil war inside Pakistan.

Baluchistan isn't going to be separated from Pakistan in foreseeable future so no civil war chances too bharati. Sorry for breaking your dream. :lol:

U have Altaf Huessien talking of Indipendence for Karachi when his pass port was not given.Yr Govt doesn't have the guts to arrest Altaf Hussien

LOl. I live in Karachi. He never talks about independence of Karachi. He is a political leader and with all differences with him, he doesn't demand any crap like you saying. So stop this crap.

What about the TTP,are they not challenging the writ of the state,the Pakistani Govt finally woke up after the Karachi Air port attacks.

TTP is a threat and we are fighting it. Enough said.

Before 1971,Pakistan had taken Bangladesh for granted,the Bangladeshis finally picked up the gun when they realized they had enough.

Again. Stop dreaming about 1871. the year is long gone and is not coming back again. I know it breaks your heeart but still. It isn't coming back. Tch tch.

When u cannot solve the Baloch probelm in the last 67 years,what is your strength.

Baloch problem is already solved. Those miscreants who want to kill people with guns would be taken care by FC.

Nobody is have goosebumps here in India,whether it is TTP or BLA

Well your hearts do beat for terrorists fighting against Pakistan. It is natural of you and you have always been the same.

I have always condemned the attacks on Innocent civilians whether it is Kashmir or Balochistan.

You always support terrorists against Pakistan. Your country also follows the same strategy. So stop this drama of condemning. We don't need it. Keep this condemnation for maoists attacking your forces in the forests.

Back
Top Bottom