What's new

LAMAH Saudi made secure data-link system.

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
KACT has successfully made and started to mass produce the Saudi made secure data link system. It will share information through Saudi made satellites and can be integrated into AirCrafts, Helicopters, Tanks and Navy ships to fully integrate and increase the capabilities of the Saudi Armed Forces it is highly resistant to jamming and is capable of sending voice and video data at high rates:

386004_260445530675129_100001290524495_778535_1357678314_n.jpg

398672664.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We REALLY need to work on our "work in silence" policy. I had to research this thing for a couple of days getting small amount of info here and there because we NEVER publicize anything we do we really need to start doing that.

We REALLY need to work on our "work in silence" policy. I had to research this thing for a couple of days getting small amount of info here and there because we NEVER publicize anything we do we really need to start doing that.

It is a good strategy in a sense that others get a big surprise when they find out that there is something designed and built and produced in house unlike some countries who make a parade for even making a needle :D, but on the other hand it also gives a upper hand to the bashers to spread their misconceptions.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

KACT has successfully made and started to mass produce the Saudi made secure data link system. It will share information through Saudi made satellites and can be integrated into AirCrafts, Helicopters, Tanks and Navy ships to fully integrate and increase the capabilities of the Saudi Armed Forces it is highly resistant to jamming and is capable of sending voice and video data at high rates:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this somehow related to this?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tect-oil-shipping-lanes-gulf.html#post2545185

It is a good strategy in a sense that others get a big surprise when they find out that there is something designed and built and produced in house unlike some countries who make a parade for even making a needle :D, but on the other hand it also gives a upper hand to the bashers to spread their misconceptions.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Is this somehow related to this?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...tect-oil-shipping-lanes-gulf.html#post2545185

Will we have been working on the NATO link-16 for a while now but it didn't allow us to use our own satellites and the info had to be exchanged through American satellites. Since 2006 we have sent students to US to study Link-16 to integrate it and install it and repair it etc. In our weapon systems. Now we have made our own version of Link-16 which will use our satellites meaning our communications will be secure from "Everyone" hint: USA ;) . Why else would they make one right?

And I think this all falls in place. I think other GCC countries will be using this system the same way NATO uses Link-16 system for communication. So the armed forces cooperation level will increase greatly. I just hope "Certain countries" in GCC don't mess it up.

Masha Allah. Allah may bless Saudis with more technology and progress and us too. Ameen.

Now we have made our own version of Link-16 which will use our satellites meaning our communications will be secure from "Everyone" hint: USA ;)

LOL..you really don't have an idea of US technological capability right ?

Their Growler can essentially fry your electronic components and then no one can intercept that link co essentially it will not be there. Their techint capability is decades ahead of their nearest rival and it would be child's play for them to intercept this or any other thing.

It's a good thing you guys are developing a new product but to say that it is the ultimate in security is laughable.

Their Growler can essentially fry your electronic components and then no one can intercept that link co essentially it will not be there. Their techint capability is decades ahead of their nearest rival and it would be child's play for them to intercept this or any other thing.

It's a good thing you guys are developing a new product but to say that it is the ultimate in security is laughable.

LOL, and you really don't have an idea about your inferiority complexes right?:lol:

LOL, and you really don't have an idea about your inferiority complexes right?:lol:

What it has to anything with my complex ? Ask the PAF radar operators,they will say the same.

Like it or not the US is miles ahead of its nearest rival in this field. Your hate might cloud your judgement but that is just hate.

Who says anything about fighting the the US. It is about the move to being more free from America in the field of security. Using American satellites for Saudi weapons has always been a major flaw in our armed forces. Even most NATO countries use American satellites for communication which puts them in risk of being "eavesdropped" upon. Now we are more free to move our armed forces anywhere we like without the US knowing our strategies.

One must remember during the houthi conflict in the south the US refused to cooperate with Saudi Arabia in the terms of providing satellite imagery of the battlefield for Saudi forces. I am sure since then it has become more apparent to the leadership that the US can not be relied upon for that sort of thing hence the need for this system.

yes you are right what you said but people have to start somewhere and i am just happy to see at least they are trying and that some thing to congratulate them on.

yes you are right what you said but people have to start somewhere and i am just happy to see at least they are trying and that some thing to congratulate them on.

Our defense industry had close to no budget at all in the past. In 2008 it was 400 million dollars only. This year's budget (2012) it is 3 billion dollars. A huge increase from the past. Also not to mention in 2010 private companies were given the green light to produce military equipment and since then a total of 54 defense related companies started operating and/or currently building factories.

The road to self sufficiency already started but these things usually take some time before they are visual. There will be a defense expo this year of Saudi made military equipment I personally can't wait to see it.

So was it possible for Saudi Arabia to join in the Typhoon project in 1990s for production of 300 EF-2000s in Saudi Arabia?

Mahallah, i hope our goverment starts seriously considering establishing a local military indusrty, we don't lack the cash and we don't lack the resources....our political leadership should make the decisioned there is no execuse for them at all

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

So was it possible for Saudi Arabia to join in the Typhoon project in 1990s for production of 300 EF-2000s in Saudi Arabia?

actually even in the early 90's the EF consortium were still discussing and negotiating the project and they did not do any thing until about 1995, how ever about 50 EF typhoon will be assembled in Saudi Arabia which is a good step as start.

Mahallah, i hope our goverment starts seriously considering establishing a local military indusrty, we don't lack the cash and we don't lack the resources....our political leadership should make the decisioned there is no execuse for them at all

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

actually even in the early 90's the EF consortium were still discussing and negotiating the project and they did not do any thing until about 1995, how ever about 50 EF typhoon will be assembled in Saudi Arabia which is a good step as start.

Read this and tell me what do you think??
Kingdom to manufacture 70% of military hardware locally - Arab News

Back
Top Bottom