What's new

Lady Gaga cancels Indonesia concert after threats from Islamic hardliners

People like Lady Gaga spread profanity and vulgarity under the banner of talent. Unfortunately, moral values are slowly vanishing in Western societies.

Please stop with this racism nonsense.

How about respecting cultures of others?

You cannot dance and sing naked in every nation.

Just because western people are loosing morals - does not means that people of other nations will follow suit or tolerate representatives of western profanity.

She is talentless...it's not just naked but idiotic dresses like meat dress. :sick:

She looks ugly i like sone of her songs though

She is too ugly and fake... guys she is NOT a blonde either but lot of people think she is blonde.She tries to imitate Maddona but fails miserably.She dyes her hairs blonde and wears various stupid wigs.She is the WORST EVER FAKE western pop singer I have ever seen. :bad:

Why don't these people just not go if they feel so strongly about it?
I think she's pretty weird, I'm not a big fan of her music but she does put on a good show.
Seems pretty harmless to me.

Good show of what? blood/meat and crappy songs without pants?

Sir,

I do not encourage voilence in any way or form. However, you cannot combat extremism by promoting vulgarity. I hope that you understand this point.

Western people, in no way or form, are in the position to decide for others on how to handle the matters of vulgarity.Western societies are sliding away from all forms of morality due to this kind of attitude.

Just ignore every wrong. Slowly but surely, it will reach your home and tempt you to embrace it.

Western societies has crossed all the limits of vulgarity/morality and wants others to do so as well.Nothing is too much or shocking to them anymore.Sky is the limit but they are into space.

Their choice.

I assume she dresses like that for the shock value anyway.

It is a part of her marketing strategy.

Absurd marketing strategy and there are still takers.

is she alien? Horrible.

She has 2 hands and 2 legs and walks/talkes like human but I guess a alien creature hidden under stolen human skin... like in MIB. :laugh:

I am guessing next time she may make a music video relating to burkha :rofl: ...

There might be riots and a fatwa declared if she did. :lol:

Country where protests are held for Osama, anything is possible.
I gave the example of Pakistan to make my point clear. Your counter-argument is irrelevant.

Spice Girls were once given permission to perform in Pakistan. However, some people objected due to their inappropriate dressing.

If you don't like her, you can always not buy tickets. But not "convey your message" by threats. That was a hilarious point you'd just made.
Not all societies are like yours. Get over it.

There are decency laws everywhere. Why is it ok for a woman to sun bathe topless in public park Sweden/Denmark and not in USA. How the public is being served in USA by having these laws ?

These laws or order issued are arbitrary in nature based on individual nation or culture. There are blue laws in USA. You can't buy beer in Florida Sunday before 12:00 pm. Whats the point of that ?

You can get prosecuted in places in India for possession of beef. How does that make sense ?

Apparently some folks are promising chaos, that certainly does not translate into violence.
All those are laws,just like the laws in some countries which damands death sentance to apostates,blasphemers,or even to non muslims entering certain places..There are more crappier laws too...But That is hugely different from a small minority of religious fundamentalists using threats to cancel a music performance where tickets are sold out.That is individuals taking law in their hands and trying to achieve their narrow minded interests by threatening others.

she is the weirdest freak of nature in Music industry...Good the Indonesians blocked her onslaught of weirdness...
lady-gaga-look-alike-contest-13.jpg

lady-gaga-bees-weird-al-yankovic.jpg

I mean really. Is it just me or does anyone else find it sad that this was posted 3 hours ago and has 6 pages of comments and 1000+ views? This isn't news... Stupid thread.

Back
Top Bottom