What's new

KSA, GiP Chief in Russia holding talks on Mideast.

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Putin addresses Mideast situation with Saudi intelligence chief - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Al Arabiya

The Saudi General Intelligence Agency chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow on Wednesday to address the situation in the Middle East, the Kremlin said.

"A wide number of questions regarding Saudi-Russia relations were discussed as well as the situation in North Africa and the Middle East," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Russian news agencies.

However, the spokesman did not give further details about the discussions, which come amid disagreements between Moscow and Riyadh over the two-year civil war in Syria that killed over 100,000 people, according to the United Nations.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia backs the rebels fighting against President Bashar al-Assad, while Russia supports the Damascus regime and refuses to sever its ties with it.

Prince Bandar, former ambassador to the United States, is Saudi Arabia's National Security Council chief.
According to analysts, Saudi Arabia has regained the initiative from Qatar in recent weeks to re-emerge as the diplomatic kingpin of the Gulf.

:pop:

This man is a genius when it comes to playing politics. I hope he can convince Russia to stop supporting the wrong who is going to lose eventually just like Qaddafi. Just proud of Saudi political clout.

This man is a genius when it comes to playing politics. I hope he can convince Russia to stop supporting the wrong who is going to lose eventually just like Qaddafi. Just proud of Saudi political clout.

I think so.

He is one fine half Afro-Arabian! A political genius.

Keep calm, Bandar has it all under control as usual.

20p9e7q.jpg

:coffee:

Oh, let me say beforehand that I don't trust the current Russian regime. They have to make some significant changes in order for me to have faith in them for real.

But they know that we are a hugely significant player so they can't just look past us.

@al-Hasani

We never had a good relation with the Russians at all, we don't trust them, and they don't trust us.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were too complacent with russia Putin. That he takes care of his business (The looting of gas his country, his money laundering, his Mafia and its escorgirls) outside of our Middle East.

Russia no longer has its place in the Arab world, completely.

@al-Hasani

We never had a good relation with the Russians at all, we don't trust them, and they don't trust us.

Well, it seems that Saudi Arabia has been right all along. We had (before Arab uprising) been wondering about the reason behind KSA cold relations with Russia although the latter has always supported "resistance" pact against Arab "enemies". Now I get it, it's all about it's hegemony and interests, they don't give a sh!t about Arabs. Just open your eyes and see who Russia have good relations with, most are ruled by absolute dictatorships. Just imagine how would the world be if Russia was the strongest nation, how would oppression be in a rampant, and dictatorships are the typical regimes ruling most world countries. If that were so, Libyan, Yemenis, and Syrian uprisings would have been buried alive. I'm not saying America is perfect, but much better than Russia or China, at least they care albeit sometimes about human rights.

Anyhow, what do you think he is discussing with Russians? And do you think Russians would sway to Saudi temptations?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Russians are preparing for a post Child-Murderer Syria so they want to suck up a little before the reality hits them but hopefully we manage to take advantage of them in whatever they try to propose because we don't need them the slightest. I believe that they will seek to regain their reputation in the Arab world once the conflict in Syria ends but I am afraid that their involvement in Syria will not be forgotten for quite some time.

They have only the Child-Murderer left in Syria as a real ally and the Berber midget in Algeria. So they are very much isolated. Anyway politics changes so who knows what the future will tell?

All I know is that KSA never trusted Russia in modern times and especially not the current Putin regime.

IF a deal is reached where, Asad gets to leave followed by a care taker govt and subsequent elections, it should be a win win.

The Russians are preparing for a post Child-Murderer Syria so they want to suck up a little before the reality hits them but hopefully we manage to take advantage of them in whatever they try to propose because we don't need them the slightest. I believe that they will seek to regain their reputation in the Arab world once the conflict in Syria ends but I am afraid that their involvement in Syria will not be forgotten for quite some time.

They have only the Child-Murderer left in Syria as a real ally and the Berber midget in Algeria. So they are very much isolated. Anyway politics changes so who knows what the future will tell?

All I know is that KSA never trusted Russia in modern times and especially not the current Putin regime.

Sorry Arab, but your leader came to us, not the other way around. :woot:

Sorry Arab, but your leader came to us, not the other way around. :woot:

Actually Rusky, several Russian delegations visited the kingdom trying to make excuses to their policy toward Syria but they all were given the cold shoulder. While on the other hand look how your president pays respect to the GID chief like a little student to his teacher:

Actually Rusky, several Russian delegations visited the kingdom trying to make excuses to their policy toward Syria but they all were given the cold shoulder. While on the other hand look how your president pays respect to the GID chief like a little student to his teacher:

LOL, it really looks like that. Made me laugh for a while. Putin usually likes to portray himself as the big man and leader and he indeed looks like a school boy on that picture.:laughcry:

I guess that his PR department will get the cold shoulder in the near future for this HUGE blunder and get deported to a camp somewhere in Siberia;).

You mean business delegations? LOL what the **** do day have anything too with the Russian government, the point is Putin never set foot in KSA after Syrian war started, while I can't say the same thing about your leaders:lol: and nothing is going to come out of this meeting, its to late switch sides anyway, were in this until the end.

Back
Top Bottom