What's new

KONY 2012 (Our Duty To Our Own Humanity)

All this attention and advertising KONY is rediculous, when they are 100 more people like him right now in this world.

The people are making money of this KONY stunt, by selling t shirts of him, to fund they trips to Africa and they food.

lets start with kony

Pakistan Army should deploy in Uganda to destroy Konya....

It is not necessary of US involvements to boost their reputations and hall of fames.

Yeah, let's go and destroy Konya! Stop Konya 2012!

Lets see what the Turkish members have to say about this. epic post is epic. ( i know its a typo, just having fun)

Lol, I never knew what the word means. Konya, it is actually mistyping, you are right. Kenya which I used it similarly to Konya in pronounce.

Konya = One fo the oldest cities of Turkey :)

KONY= This monster

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

They are not making money of this.... You can check this organization rather than speculating on this forum....

Thank you for correction. :)

On topic, why the white people came to care about Africa, why not they do something ten years ago when Kony killed many people? something else probably for America's interests...

I doubt this cameraman who film the Uganda/Kony by himself. He is given assignments by White House in order to go to Uganda to film it, he got good paid, good trips and luxury offers with groups.

You see, how he celebrated when reading email approval from White House...@18:39-19:00

she may be right in saying that the guy who filmed it will be making a living out of it.
even if its so,he has ignited the humanity of a lot of peopl.he has made people to care for others too.even if its in the name of joseph kony.joseph kony's name can be replaced by another criminal and slowly world will be a better place.

do something,rather than doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
she may be right in saying that the guy who filmed it will be making a living out of it.
even if its so,he has ignited the humanity of a lot of peopl.he has made people to care for others too.even if its in the name of joseph kony.joseph kony's name can be replaced by another criminal and slowly world will be a better place.

do something,rather than doing nothing.

That's exactly the point, Joseph Kony can just be replaced by any other name, the man could very well be dead already or not even in Uganda. Why exactly are they chasing this ghost at this particular time, how are they going to stop him? Send troops in and start a humanitarian war, really you're going fall for that again? He might not be a good guy, but he's definitely a tool like Saddam and Gaddafi to be used when convenient. Kony might be a criminal, but he's nothing compared to people pushing these wars.

This video has been going all around my country. It did within seconds of it being posted. Mass protests and advertising marches are already being planned for next week.

if you are a true supporter of Kony, don’t you think that its time now to give Australian citizenship to all those Afghani and Pak’s tribal boat people who are on run from their home because of bombing by NATO’s air strike and are coming to Australia by boat? Just because Afghans are Muslims, is it right to bomb their homes in Afghan but as they are Muslims again, they won’t let come to Australia also, who are on run with their families by boat from Afghan and Pak’s tribal areas due to NATO’s bombing there? :hitwall:

Sounds like this is just another template for WH/Pentagon/SD to deploy in future if they need to invade any country.They already have nuclear weapons template which they deployed in case of Iraq and probably in Iran in future.

LOL America

281540l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom