What's new

‘Kiran Effect’ gets world’s attention

As we're at the ‘Presence of alternate versions of reality’, it's no ‘Kiran Effect’, but ‘DRTROLL Effect’, ‘ISTROLL Effect’... and entire `Indian Effect`, if PDF is of any guide. :hitwall:

As we're at the ‘Presence of alternate versions of reality’, it's no ‘Kiran Effect’, but ‘DRTROLL Effect’, ‘ISTROLL Effect’... and entire `Indian Effect`, if PDF is of any guide. :hitwall:

The Indian effect is what gave Raman Effect and ended up translating the whole of Einstein's work into English. So I think Indian effect was also gave you something called Boson. So why don't you take your troll somewhere else.

the bold part is pure human excreta... rest of it is unrelated to it. I dont understand your thought process.
Human beings have been dreaming about these things for ages. Does it mean whenever that becomes true, whoever first dreamed about it should take any credit.
I am sure there will be some other epic in some other civilization who have much more fantastic stories to tell, and science will make it reality someday.

@hinduguy you have got amazing intellect ! rather razor sharp and incisive comment. thanks for all your quirky comments ....but I do disagree with you partly ...

You see when Jules Verne wrote ...." 20,000 miles under the sea " or " from earth to moon " ....it was a fantasy beyond imagination ....but at the same time absolutely prophetic !

It takes immense vision to imagine something which is not comprehensible to most ....

Mankind is indebted to people like that ....and yes when their imaginations are realized we have to give some credit to them ...for it is this very imagination which ignited the long path of toil of labour that begin with imagination and ends with its realization !

although I know that what you said pertains to different , I just wanted to correct you !

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl will go places, invented this "Kiran effect" in 5th semester of her degree ! Amazing work.

Great stuff ! " Alternate dimensions " and " Multiverses " interest me a lot ... :D
There are two of you - one in this universe, and the other in the alternate universe. Go figure!

3d-funny-eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom