What's new

‘Kiran Effect’ gets world’s attention

I am talking about concepts. Do you remember we used to do Yagnas for Rain making Now artificial rain making is carried out to create rain.

I don't consider them as hard liner but just as a novel idea that a researcher can have.

Ideas can be derived from anywhere, like an apple dropping, when we try to ask basic fundamental questions which is out of bounds.

Fictions have inspired many inventions, Do you know what used to be shown in Star trek became a research project and entered into daily life of ours.

Like Automatic opening door we have in Shops and Malls.

Fiction gives a unusual way to be looked.

human beings have been dreaming of flying since they saw birds I guess. Does not mean all those books which mentions some sort of flying vehicle is actually true.
You were trying to say all these things were known before, not you are telling these are just our dreams and wishes( fiction). I have nothing against dreams, and agree with this post of yours.

is it a same theory for which abdul salam was given Noble prize.... Plz explain this because i hate Physics dont know about

‘’’Kiran Effect’ can serve as a bridge between quantum physics and relativity thereby helping modern physics to reach its goal of the ‘unification’ theory,’’

human beings have been dreaming of flying since they saw birds I guess. Does not mean all those books which mentions some sort of flying vehicle is actually true.
You were trying to say all these things were known before, not you are telling these are just our dreams and wishes( fiction). I have nothing against dreams, and agree with this post of yours.
First Live TV boradcast happened in Mahabharat, when Dhritrashtra who was blind and ill wanted to know live commentary of what happened in Kurukshetra.

His aide watched the entire war projected and described it to the King. :D

Back in the days, when there were no cars, people predicted that in coming decades, horse dung will be the biggest channel for the world.

Plastics have affected environment many people said it will hurt environment few more decades from now.

Now a research group including an Indian IIT B alumnus has been successfyl to make carbon grains by heating plastics with a catalyst at 700 degree.

It is supposed to extend life period of batteries from 2-3 years to 9-10 years.

We are constantly proven wrong by Science and people who were considered Mad people.

Who would have thought that few tonnes of a material ( Uranium ) can cause damage more than of megatons of TNT.

First Live TV boradcast happened in Mahabharat, when Dhritrashtra who was blind and ill wanted to know live commentary of what happened in Kurukshetra.

His aide watched the entire war projected and described it to the King. :D

Back in the days, when there were no cars, people predicted that in coming decades, horse dung will be the biggest channel for the world.

Plastics have affected environment many people said it will hurt environment few more decades from now.

Now a research group including an Indian IIT B alumnus has been successfyl to make carbon grains by heating plastics with a catalyst at 700 degree.

It is supposed to extend life period of batteries from 2-3 years to 9-10 years.

We are constantly proven wrong by Science and people who were considered Mad people.

Who would have thought that few tonnes of a material ( Uranium ) can cause damage more than of megatons of TNT.

the bold part is pure human excreta... rest of it is unrelated to it. I dont understand your thought process.
Human beings have been dreaming about these things for ages. Does it mean whenever that becomes true, whoever first dreamed about it should take any credit.
I am sure there will be some other epic in some other civilization who have much more fantastic stories to tell, and science will make it reality someday.

the bold part is pure human excreta... rest of it is unrelated to it. I dont understand your thought process.
Human beings have been dreaming about these things for ages. Does it mean whenever that becomes true, whoever first dreamed about it should take any credit.
I am sure there will be some other epic in some other civilization who have much more fantastic stories to tell, and science will make it reality someday.
Who could have thought that human and animal excreta can be used for energy generation ?

See, my point is that the concepts mentioned in detail. They are part of Mythology.

My research thought process is same as other's, but I like these fascinating stuff, no matter how weird they are..

Having said that, I don't even accept Survey reports with few thousands sample cases to determine the behavior of population of 10 or 1000 million. So, don't think that I am serious about it and have blind belief in it.

For me experimental evidence are important, data and huge sample size are important, but weird ideas and the concepts mentioned 3,000 years ago while we used to travel on animals few centuries ago,

Its all about just looking and reading about it. Imagination and Fiction have special place in Scientific Discovery. It gives people to think out of the box.

So don't get riled up and start judging me. This paper is published in 0.45 Impact factor and I have published paper in 2.15 Impact Factor Journal.

@KRAIT The ancients were a lot more smarter than us and knew more than us , than we actually give them credit for !

You interested in Mythology ? One thing that particularly interested me was Indian temples receiving gold from a divine source ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon A good research. 0.45 Impact factor is quite low but the importance of work will depend oin how many citations it will receive. Sometimes new theory don't get accepted easily. Especially the theoretical owrk.

Hope we give full funding and research facilities to Genius like these.

P.S.
I was watching a History channel documentary on Ancient Indian Science. Tele-portation, Wireless and Radio Communication, Aeroplanes, Artificial transmutation, etc. all are mentioned in the Vedas.

Seems like we are approaching towards the science mentioned in these vedas.

Seriously?? History Channel is known for allowing fringe scientists come onto their network with their wild ideas in order to boost their ratings. Next time you watch their show Google the name of their "experts". Nobody here in the US takes them as seriously anymore, their historical shows are OK but they have a huge hard on for extraterrestrial sht. Discovery Channel is way more reliable.

Like the history channel shows like "ice road truckers" (wtf does that have to do with history lol), and "ancient aliens" are just laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only new Indian express is carrying this news, no other news agency is giving attention to this, I wonder if this is a serious development at all.

Google only shows one result, this thread of PDF
So, question arises, did OP had a dream last night

Back
Top Bottom