What's new

‘Kiran Effect’ gets world’s attention

Skull and Bones

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Kiran Sreedhar R, a city-based engineering student, has won international recognition for a scientific discovery on the ‘Presence of alternate versions of reality.’

Titled ‘Kiran Effect’, the phenomenon explains the presence of alternate versions of reality and is a complete mathematical model. The phenomenon has been derived from Einstein’s special theory of relativity (time dilation). ‘Kiran Effect’ was recently published in the International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research.

Kiran, who hails from Poomalliyoorkonam here, is a fifth semester Electronics and Communication student of University College of Engineering, Kariavattom.

The young scientist has also been invited to present a paper on ‘Kiran Effect: Observer Effect’, an extension of his original theory at the International Science and Technology Conference in South Korea in July.

‘’’Kiran Effect’ can serve as a bridge between quantum physics and relativity thereby helping modern physics to reach its goal of the ‘unification’ theory,’’ the inventor said.

‘’It is obtained by taking a third frame of reference inside the second frame such that there is no relative motion between the first and third frame. This gives a complete mathematical proof that there exists alternate versions of reality at the macro level apart from quantum level,’’ Kiran added.

The extended version ‘Kiran Effect: Observer Effect’ is the phenomenon that explains the presence of alternate versions of reality and it shows how the observers in an isolated system affect the future of the system,’’ explained Kiran.

Kiran, whose areas of interest include time travel and ‘alternate reality’, wants to join the CERN (European Organisation for Nuclear Research) in future. Kiran is supported in his scientific adventures by uncle Sadasivan Pillai, a retired ISRO scientist. His parents are R Sreedharan Pillai (retired PWD engineer) and J Rajalekshmi Amma (retired Health Department employee).

http://newindianexpress.com/cities/thiruvananthapuram/article1466336.ece

Mother of Science, a 5th Semester kid? :blink:

whooooaaaa..... great work..

actually it is very much possible that the solution of a so called complex problem of physics have a very simple solution.. or perhaps requires a much lesser mind less bound by the boundaries of perfection..

I can't seem to find any paper online on such an affect! BTW, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research is an online journal with an impact factor of 0.45 with the highest impact factor being 36.28 which is NATURE.

Alternate reality? Are religion and science coming closer?:blink:

I can't seem to find any paper online on such an affect! BTW, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research is an online journal with an impact factor of 0.45 with the highest impact factor being 36.28 which is NATURE.
This is the link for that paper.
Append " h t t p:/ / w w w " before the link and remove the blanks and quote obviously as I am not allowed to post link.
.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx?KIRAN-EFFECT-The-phenomenon-that-explains-the-presence-of-alternate-versions-of-reality.pdf

In between "Annual Review of Immunology" has impact factor of 50+

This is the link for that paper.
Append " h t t p:/ / w w w " before the link and remove the blanks and quote obviously as I am not allowed to post link.
.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx?KIRAN-EFFECT-The-phenomenon-that-explains-the-presence-of-alternate-versions-of-reality.pdf
Lovely! Thank you! :)

@Talon A good research. 0.45 Impact factor is quite low but the importance of work will depend oin how many citations it will receive. Sometimes new theory don't get accepted easily. Especially the theoretical owrk.

Hope we give full funding and research facilities to Genius like these.

P.S.
I was watching a History channel documentary on Ancient Indian Science. Tele-portation, Wireless and Radio Communication, Aeroplanes, Artificial transmutation, etc. all are mentioned in the Vedas.

Seems like we are approaching towards the science mentioned in these vedas.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is impact factor, also can anybody explain it in simpler language..

@Talon A good research. 0.45 Impact factor is quite low but the importance of work will depend oin how many citations it will receive. Sometimes new theory don't get accepted easily. Especially the theoretical owrk.

Hope we give full funding and research facilities to Genius like these.

P.S.
I was watching a History channel documentary on Ancient Indian Science. Tele-portation, Wireless and Radio Communication, Aeroplanes, Artificial transmutation, etc. all are mentioned in the Vedas.

Seems like we are approaching towards the science mentioned in these vedas.
@KRAIT, you seem to be hindu version of Zakir Naik, what a waste of intelligence.. :)

Great stuff ! " Alternate dimensions " and " Multiverses " interest me a lot ... :D

what is impact factor, also can anybody explain it in simpler language..
@KRAIT, you seem to be hindu version of Zakir Naik, what a waste of intelligence.. :)
I am talking about concepts. Do you remember we used to do Yagnas for Rain making Now artificial rain making is carried out to create rain.

I don't consider them as hard liner but just as a novel idea that a researcher can have.

Ideas can be derived from anywhere, like an apple dropping, when we try to ask basic fundamental questions which is out of bounds.

Fictions have inspired many inventions, Do you know what used to be shown in Star Trek became a research project and entered into daily life of ours.

Like Automatic opening door we have in Shops and Malls which opens up whenever a person walks need it..

Fiction gives a unusual way to be looked.

Back
Top Bottom