What's new

'Kingfisher' in Trouble

what will happen to those poor air hostesses ?? I dont mind employing them;)

while i do not support a bailout . i feel if K/fisher goes down it will create a downward spiral in the airline industry . and for that reason i feel the govt should look at other alternatives towards securing them funding .

So who are the guys travelling in the various airlines in India..they can't all be elites.

Don't mind my friend, but I think you still have to discover India; and I'm talking about the real India. Not the India we see in 'Delhi Times' or in Delhi Airport Terminal 3.

That is only a shadow, a mirage. The truth is far from it.

PIA was 1 of the finest airlines..but no thx to the corrupt govts over the yrs,it has gone down the drain..as for the other airlines not bad.

Dont worry yar :p our Arline sucked REALLY bad all throughout as well but then i flew IA to Chicago and my whole perspective changed, most comfortable flight (mustave been a new plane) ever but thats not the real value of a national airlines. it takes about 5-7 years for a good govt to turn things around.
If we were like america where almost a small town can get enough business to get an airline operating there then fine but parts of our country are poor and inaccessible, and only air india will fly those loss making routes for the benefit of those people.

The govt. freeezes his accounts then expects him to pay dues. This just shows how stupid DGCA is.

The taxes on jet fuel in India are SUPER HIGH. The govt cant just let go of its communistic policies.
Pathetic license raj and red tape era still hasnt gone fully.

Don't mind my friend, but I think you still have to discover India; and I'm talking about the real India. Not the India we see in 'Delhi Times' or in Delhi Airport Terminal 3.

That is only a shadow, a mirage. The truth is far from it.

So you want flying to be kept out of reach of an average Indian?

The govt. freeezes his accounts then expects him to pay dues. This just shows how stupid DGCA is.

The taxes on jet fuel in India are SUPER HIGH. The govt cant just let go of its communistic policies.
Pathetic license raj and red tape era still hasnt gone fully.

True..out of the all the airlines operating in India only Indigo is making any profit..that means there is certainly something wrong in the way airline sector is run in India.

So you want flying to be kept out of reach of an average Indian?

I want the basic amenities like drinkable water, enough food, affordable housing, jobs etc. to reach the average Indian first.

Air travel ranks very low in the priority list.

Always remember, the higher you rise in the pyramid, the more you should care about the people who couldn't rise with you.

True..out of the all the airlines operating in India only Indigo is making any profit..that means there is certainly something wrong in the way airline sector is run in India.

Maybe these other airlines can learn what they are doing wrong, and correct it.

while i do not support a bailout . i feel if K/fisher goes down it will create a downward spiral in the airline industry . and for that reason i feel the govt should look at other alternatives towards securing them funding .

Bailout KFA in return for shares in the airlines..just as what UK Govt did with RBS

Maybe these other airlines can learn what they are doing wrong, and correct it.

problem is the race dear .they will remain in lose till stop this race between them .

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Phitte munh!

Of all the things about the Airline, our tharki brigade thinks of the calender only. :lol:

thats because of word DATE mamo:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom