What's new

Kim Jong Un to make his first ever foreign visit as NK Leader to Iran

Shahin Vatani

Reaction score
TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior Iranian official announced that North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un is due to make his first foreign visit to Tehran to participate in the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit next week.

jong-hat_2288521b.jpg

Mohammad Reza Forqani, the spokesman of the NAM summit, said on Tuesday that Kim will make his first foreign visit -- since his appointment as the leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea -- to Tehran.

Iran and North Korea have always had close relations, and the visit by the North Korean leader shows the two countries' willingness to strengthen their interactions, Forqani told Tabnak news website.

Iran announced on Saturday that a number of, at least, 100 world states have underlined their definite attendance in the Tehran summit.

The Iranian officials also said that 41 countries have stressed their readiness to attend the conference at the highest level so far, adding that 27 members will participate in the meeting at the level of foreign ministers, 5 states at the level of first vice-president and one country at the level of parliament speaker.

The 16th NAM summit will be held in the Iranian capital, Tehran, from August 26 to 31.

NAM is comprised of some 120 member states and 17 observer countries.

NAM is an international organization of states considering themselves not formally aligned with or against any major power bloc. NAM is the largest grouping of countries outside of the United Nations.

NAM member states represent nearly two-thirds of the United Nations' members and comprise 55% of the world population, particularly countries considered to be developing or part of the Third World.

Fars News Agency :: Kim Jong-un to Make First Foreign Visit to Tehran

The return of the Fat Kims. :D

Anyway, I hope there is more cooperation between all the countries in the Asian region.

While I don't agree with North Korea's leadership style, at least they are an independent country and think for themselves.

I heard Kim Jong-un wants to do economic changes to modernise NK and make it more like China, do you have any info on this?

She's East Asian. Though a lot of Central Asians do look like that, since they are generally mixed.

Anyway, check this one out. She is the Queen of Bhutan. :woot:

QueenJetsunPema.jpg

I used to like Zhang Zhiyi, there was one film she played a blind martial artist or something... Forgot the name.

While I don't agree with North Korea's leadership style, at least they are an independent country and think for themselves.

I agree with you, anything is better than being a US vassal state.

I just don't really like the Fat Kims.

I heard Kim Jong-un wants to do economic changes to modernise NK and make it more like China, do you have any info on this?

China has been asking North Korea to carry out economic reforms for DECADES now.

But they refuse to do so, and instead send starving refugees over the border.

She is East Asian mann! Not Central!

She's East Asian. Though a lot of Central Asians do look like that, since they are generally mixed.

Anyway, check this one out. She is the Queen of Bhutan. :woot:
I know guys lol

I said Central Asian cuz I would get the best of both worlds, a Persian and an East Asian looking woman. I've got it all figured out lol

If I ever marry it will be with a tajik woman, and it has to be a real tajik woman not some Tajik chick that grew up in the West.

I know guys lol

I said Central Asian cuz I would get the best of both worlds, a Persian and an East Asian looking woman. I've got it all figured out lol

I agree with you on Central Asians. They have best of all worlds. :woot:

I used to like Zhang Zhiyi, there was one film she played a blind martial artist or something... Forgot the name.

Yeah I love Zhang Ziyi as well. :D

Marry a Chinese Tajik then :D
They have Tajiks? Like Persian speaking tajiks? I guess they should cuz they border Tajikistan.

My dad and brother just came back from China and I gotta tell you, their tour guide was smoking (saw her in the videos they took).

They have Tajiks? Like Persian speaking tajiks? I guess they should cuz they border Tajikistan.

My dad and brother just came back from China and I gotta tell you, their tour guide was smoking (saw her in the videos they took).

Tajiks of Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol the hottest East Asian chick I have seen is a Japanese girl called Maria Ozawa, can't comment anymore though due to her line of work :lol:

Looks like all the desperate leaders are flocking to Iran for help

Marry a Chinese Tajik then :D

Hui Chinese are also of Iranian/Persian descent, from silk road traders who came a very long time ago.

They are one of our largest minority groups. In fact, the moderator of the China defence section is a Hui Chinese.

Though today they look almost completely East Asian, due to the length of time since they first came.

Here is a picture of a Hui Chinese actress:

73676431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom