What's new

Killer of Sopore sisters gunned down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? If you know the background of these murders, you'd know that Indian Army was blamed by Pakistanis for killing the sisters, without any proof as well.

Context man, try to control your emotions and grab some context.

I know about the incident- i can read too- Huh :tsk::tsk:

My concern is about the innocent Kashmiri men- whom your army brutally gunned down and declared them as the killers-
what you think f me- you should know by now- doesn't matter-

See again you haven't your priorities sorted out ..your concern should be " innocent Pakistani men- whom your army brutally gunned down and declared them as the killers-"

And when such incidents stops happening in Pakistan, then you will all the moral high ground you need to re-evaluate your concerns and question Indian actions.

^^^Yeah and even use their own men to blow up as sucide attackers.

See again you haven't your priorities sorted out ..your concern should be " innocent Pakistani men- whom your army brutally gunned down and declared them as the killers-"

And when such incidents stops happening in Pakistan, then you will all the moral high ground you need to re-evaluate your concerns and question Indian actions.

This Kashmir which you have occupied illegally is a part of Pakistan- So i have my priorities sorted- what you need to do to make this conversation useful is to refute what i have said earlier-

^^^Yeah and even use their own men to blow up as sucide attackers.

Yup- thinking of using own men- Ajmal Kassab comes into mind who killed his own citizens in Mumbai- Point scoring is easy :azn:

This Kashmir which you have occupied illegally is a part of Pakistan- So i have my priorities sorted- what you need to do to make this conversation useful is to refute what i have said earlier-

Well this kind of prevalent mindset ..no wonder you are running your country in to ground.. aap se apna desh sambhal taa nahin hain dosoron ko hidayat detein hain.

Besides your claims/questions..would need refuting had you had any moral standing on the issue of extra judicial killings..you yourself are neck deep in them ..but you choose to question us ??

No its not!!

OT-Death to those pigs the so called "freedom fighters" :sick:

No its not!!

OT-Death to those pigs the so called "freedom fighters" :sick:

Even for a second if, your contentions and comments on Pakistan's state of affairs/ involvement are accepted as some weaknesses might be there. However does it justifies India's occupation of KASHMIR. Height of hypocracy of India/ UK/ UN is that it occupied Junagadh & Manavadar whose Nawabs had taken decision in the favor of Pakistan but India took police action/ invaded those states and occupied it by staging a plebscite on the grounds that it was predominately Hindu populated states & such actions were dearly accepted by the world (NO QUESTIONS RAISED - STRANGE?) But in case of Kashmir where the population was predominantly Muslims, where the pathetic Maharaja under the influence of Indian Civil servants + UK Govt (Mountbaten) decided late to join India & India immediately invaded & occupied major part of it although NW Frontiers mujahids fortunately were able to free some part of it although were facing a complete Indian Army duly backed by UK machinery although Pak Army also was involved but not completely due to the British Commander Inchief who was a loyal subject of the crown. What do you say? Please accept that hypocracy & backstabbing are India's second name. [I know you may quote Kargil issue, but your closset is much full of examples, you know full well]

Thanks

Even for a second if, your contentions and comments on Pakistan's state of affairs/ involvement are accepted as some weaknesses might be there. However does it justifies India's occupation of KASHMIR. Height of hypocracy of India/ UK/ UN is that it occupied Junagadh & Manavadar whose Nawabs had taken decision in the favor of Pakistan but India took police action/ invaded those states and occupied it by staging a plebscite on the grounds that it was predominately Hindu populated states & such actions were dearly accepted by the world (NO QUESTIONS RAISED - STRANGE?) But in case of Kashmir where the population was predominantly Muslims, where the pathetic Maharaja under the influence of Indian Civil servants + UK Govt (Mountbaten) decided late to join India & India immediately invaded & occupied major part of it although NW Frontiers mujahids fortunately were able to free some part of it although were facing a complete Indian Army duly backed by UK machinery although Pak Army also was involved but not completely due to the British Commander Inchief who was a loyal subject of the crown. What do you say? Please accept that hypocracy & backstabbing are India's second name. [I know you may quote Kargil issue, but your closset is much full of examples, you know full well]

Thanks

Talk whatever you want mate, the state belongs to us and it is as simple as that. What is the use of talking the past right now? The thing here is that only Pakistanis, Chinese and a handful political puppets of theirs in a couple of neighbouring countries find us as backstabbing while rest of the world is quite pleased with our relationship and regards us highly.

Thanks

Apparently you have no idea about how this Kashmir issue unfolded. Read up on the facts.
What were Pakistani forces doing in Kashmir before India intervened? You started the mess dude, we are just cleaning it up.

First of all decide whether Kashmir is a disputed territory or an independent state (which Pakistan back then had violated in the first place to start this entire mess). Then start making noises about it. You guys dont even have a clear consensus on Kashmir and chale shor machaane.

Anyway, R.I.P. LeT terrorists ------ ROT IN PIECES!!!!!

My concern is about the innocent Kashmiri men- whom your army brutally gunned down and has been declared as the killers-
what you think f me- you should know by now- doesn't matter-

Start showing concern for your own people before you start showing concern for Indians and Afghans. Just like how you have your trust on PA and ISI, we trust our army and they by the way have not let us down. Just for the record, the Indian Army has does a fantastic job and they do not interfere with the civilian government.

:cheers:

Apparently you have no idea about how this Kashmir issue unfolded. Read up on the facts.
What were Pakistani forces doing in Kashmir before India intervened? You started the mess dude, we are just cleaning it up.

First of all decide whether Kashmir is a disputed territory or an independent state (which Pakistan back then had violated in the first place to start this entire mess). Then start making noises about it. You guys dont even have a clear consensus on Kashmir and chale shor machaane.

Anyway, R.I.P. LeT terrorists ------ ROT IN PIECES!!!!!

Well could you please enlighten me with your side/ version of the history. Remember mate Pak & India gained indepencde in 1947 so changing facts is not so easy as generation of that time is still alive and lies cannot hide the facts even independent ref. books are also available.

Thanks

Well could you please enlighten me with your side/ version of the history. Remember mate Pak & India gained indepencde in 1947 so changing facts is not so easy as generation of that time is still alive and lies cannot hide the facts even independent ref. books are also available.
Thanks

Thats exactly what I said. You need to either ask questions or read up first before saying things one is not aware of. And its not my version of the history. Pakistan had invaded the then independent Princely State of Jammu and Kashmir, before India sent in troops upon the request of Maharajah of Kashmir. Nothing comes for free, so India demanded and got Kashmir's accession, nullifying and illegalising any Pakistani claims on the state.

It is standard practice for Indian army in Kashmir to kill anyone they want and label them 'terrorist' ex post facto. It's not as if anyone is going to question their word.

Some Indian army thugs kills two girls, the Indians blame 'terrorists' and then kill a couple of people: case closed.

So you mean Indian Army took 9 hour to kill three ordinary cool people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom