What's new

Killer of Sopore sisters gunned down

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldemon_007

Reaction score
SRINAGAR: Three Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists, including the alleged killer of the Sopore sisters, were gunned down by troops during an encounter in north Kashmir on Friday.

LeT terrorist Abdullah Babar, suspected to be involved in the killing of teenaged sisters Kulsum and Yasmin Akthar in Sopore in January, was found dead after a night-long gunfight in Sopore.

"Based on specific intelligence about the presence of terrorists at Seer Bypass area in Sopore, a joint operation was launched by the Army and the police on Thursday. During the operation, which concluded early Friday morning, three terrorists were killed," defence spokesman J S Brar said.

Other two terrorists were identified by cops as Faisal Gazzali and Gulam Nabi Dar.

Killer of Sopore sisters gunned down - The Times of India

Another b*s*ard met his doom.There is a popular saying in IA:'forgetting a terrorist is God's disicion,fixing his appointment with God is totaly our responcibility'.

Good One.. Chalk one up (or 3) for the Indian Sec forces..

I don't get it. Why would this terrorist kill this two sister? What can they achieve by killing teenage girls?

But then again, logic and terrorism normally doesn't come hand in hand.

I don't get it. Why would this terrorist kill this two sister? What can they achieve by killing teenage girls?

But then again, logic and terrorism normally doesn't come hand in hand.

The two girls killed were sisters, they were NOT sisters of the LeT militants.

LeT militants said that the two sisters are police informers and killed them.

Why do you think they are called terorists?They did it to grow fear among the common people.
REGARDS....

Its fairly easy to solve cases in Indian occupied Kashmir i think- Kill a Muslim and label him the criminal-

Its fairly easy to solve cases in Indian occupied Kashmir i think- Kill a Muslim and label him the criminal-

Don't you think you do the same in Pakistan?..or have you forgotten about the blindfolded, unarmed men your army gunned down at pointblank and then claimed they were Taliban.

The two girls killed were sisters, they were NOT sisters of the LeT militants.

LeT militants said that the two sisters are police informers and killed them.

Yeah, i didn't phrase my words properly earlier. I'm aware that the two girls are sisters, and not the militants sisters.

Why do you think they are called terorists?They did it to grow fear among the common people.
REGARDS....

To strike the army or even some politician is one thing. But two teenage girls? Sick as hell.

Anyway sick head terrorist.. Good riddance. I hope they rot in hell :sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom