What's new

Khaleda meets Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia

Interesting, both chose to get together in KSA, I wonder will Nawaz the thief meet up with our politicians these day!

You are more then welcome if u come as visitor or business man but if you desire Ummah may i suggest you look some where else. :pakistan:We are taking care of ummah :sniper: representatives and soon will be free of that disease.

Its unfortunate to hear Ummah being called a disease - especially from a country whose very basis is its Muslim identity.

Good development. Let us hope that BNP can force Awami dalals to restore CTG, election take place and BNP come back to power. Pakistan can help to destroy ****** chamchas in Bd soil.

Good development. Let us hope that BNP can force Awami dalals to restore CTG, election take place and BNP come back to power. Pakistan can help to destroy ****** chamchas in Bd soil.

Rest be assured, if BNP comes to power; the AL will be obliterated :lol:

Emon maar je kabhe :omghaha:

Translation: They'll get a hell of a beating.

You are too naive and illiterate in BD politics. BNP will be happy if their turn of looting remain uncontested. ;)

Awamis will be shown the Ula la Ula la fantasy, :yay: just few months to go.

BNP cant win, banning JI means bangladesh is moving towards one party dictartorship
there is no interim govt so threr iwll be mass rigging followed by strikes and followed by BNP ban

BNP cant win, banning JI means bangladesh is moving towards one party dictartorship

JI is not banned. They just lost the registration but they can still remain in politics.

But they will always remain in vulnerable of getting banned without registration.

The crap BAL have done over the years will see them out of the game for least 2-3 decades if not once and or all. BNP are not known to be merciful

@ It reminds me my old days in Rawalpindi in 1968 on the side of "Mal Road" near Hotel InterContinental once I was going to my school by walking. I saw hundred of pictures of Field Marshal Muhammad Ayub Khan, banners and posters and his achievements. During that time Ayub and its govt was celebrating the decades of developments of Ayub's Govt.

@ Ayub quickly wrote a book named " Friend's Not Master " and one Bengali man quickly translate it into Bengali named " Probhu noy Bhondhu". One day I saw this book in my house, infact my motherr was reading this book with lot of interest. Every body was happy but silently a group of people were totally unhappy. The situation in East Pakistan was normal but the situation in the West was detorrating every day with the instigation of newly formed Pakistan People's Party. One day once I went to school, I saw a big "Jalush"(procession) in our school/college premises and they were chunting slogan, " Ayub kut-ta hai, hai!", " Gali gali mey shoor hai, Ayub Pakka Chor Hai". I am sure still the same type of slogans are prevailing on the streets of Rawalpindi even today. Then I saw that "Jalush" came out from our school/college and went over the "Mal Road " and then they started breaking all the street lights and finally they went to " InterContinantal Hotel " and broke all the ground glasses of the Hotel premises.

@ What Ayub was displaying on the streets and his writings in his book was no doubt true but still the people thought was in different angle ? But today, in Bangladesh the reality is complete different. What Sk Hasina's Govt is writing on the street Wall are mostly ficticious which has no reality on the ground. Well, there may be little bit truth on it like sending labour to Malaysia at the rate of TK=33,000/ or giving allowance to the families of Freedom Fighter's etc.

very interesting Sir.

Those days Pakistan and Bangladesh united and Ayub Khan being the president of Pakistan.

Must be sweet memories and a good time

Back
Top Bottom